Funny Megamind Quotes From The Animated Comedy
January 27, 2023 12:43 AM EST
Fans of animated comedies will love these Megamind Quotes.
Megamind is a movie released in 2010 by Paramount Pictures and produced by Dreamworks Animation as a computer-animated comedy.
The movie is directed by Tom McGrath and stars the voices of Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Brad Pitt, David Cross, and Jonah Hill.
The movie was met with mostly positive reviews and was a hit at the box office, earning over $321 million against a $130 million budget.
The movie’s plot follows an alien supervillain named Megamind, who is sent to Earth as an infant along with his soon-to-be arch-nemesis Metro Man.
When they grow up, the two aliens fight for control of the city, and when Megamind finally defeats the hero Metro Man, the city is his.
Enjoy these Megamind quotes to learn more about this hilarious character.
Best Megamind Quotes from the popular film
Enjoy these quick, simple lines sharing the journey of Megamind.
1. “Even fate picks its favorites.” – Megamind
2. “There’s a benefit to losing: you get to learn from your mistakes.” – Megamind
3. “I’m going off the rails on a crazy train, sir.” – Minion
4. “Even the most heartfelt belief can get corroded over time.” – Megamind
5. “Well, I happened to be speed-walking nearby when I got your call.” – Megamind
6. “Some days it felt like it was just me and Minion against the world.” – Megamind
7. “Time to put the past behind us, only the future.” – Megamind
8. “If there’s bad, good will rise up against it!” – Megamind
9. “I have to admit, being good has its perks.” – Megamind
10. “We never really know how good we have it until it’s gone.” – Roxanne Ritchi
Check out our collection of NeverEnding Story quotes if you enjoy this article.
Megamind quotes about being the “bad guy”
These quotes give a sneak peek into life as the bad guy.
11. “I can’t believe you. With all your gifts, all your powers, and you, you squander them for your own personal gain.” – Megamind
12. “I was destined to be a supervillain, and we were destined to be rivals. The die was cast.” – Megamind
13. “Funny. I guess destiny isn’t the path chosen for us, but the path we choose for ourselves.” – Megamind
14. “I may not know much, but I do know this, the bad guy doesn’t get the girl.” – Minion
15. “I’d be watching you like a dingo watches a human baby. Okay, that sounded a little weird.” – Hal
16. “I’m the bad buy. I don’t save the day, I don’t fly off into the sunset, and I don’t get the girl.” – Megamind
17. “That’s when I learned a very hard lesson: good receives all the praise and adulation, while evil is sent to quiet time in the corner.” – Megamind
18. “You destroyed Metro Man, you took over the city, and now you’ve actually got me to care about you. Why are you so evil?” – Roxanne Ritchi
19. “This is a dream come true. You’ve been blessed with unfathomable powers.” – Megamind
20. “Luckily, I found a lovely little place to call home. A place that taught me the difference between right and wrong.” – Megamind
You will also enjoy our article on funny Trolls quotes.
Sometimes What You Wish For Is Not What You Want
Once Megamind defeats Metro Man, he goes on a crime spree and has fun at first, but he soon realizes he has no purpose without an arch-nemesis.
Megamind eventually creates a new arch-nemesis called Tighten, but Tighten proves to be a worse villain than Megamind, and Megamind must find a way to stop him for good!
Please share these hilarious Megamind quotes with your family and friends who could use a laugh, and share any thoughts about Megamind in the comment section below.