Fans of hit movies such as Transformers and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will love these Megan Fox Quotes!
Megan Fox is a successful actress who started acting in 2001 and is still acting.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
Fox was born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, in 1986 to parents Franklin Thomas Fox and Gloria Darlene.
She started dance and drama classes when she was only five years old and then started modeling at thirteen years old.
At age fifteen, she started her acting career in the romantic comedy Holiday in the Sun, where she portrayed a spoiled heiress.
Fox’s career really took off when she appeared on the television show Hope & Faith for two seasons and then won the lead female role in the movie Transformers in 2007.
Take a few minutes to learn more about her by reading these Megan Fox Quotes!
Megan Fox Quotes About Fame
Here are some Megan Fox quotes about fame.
1. “It’s an immense amount of pressure, celebrity itself.” — Megan Fox
2. “People just assume that if you’re famous, you’re in Hollywood.” — Megan Fox
3. “If I really buckle down, I think one day I could be a very good actress.” — Megan Fox
4. “I grew up craving the spotlight, and once it happened, I immediately recoiled.” — Megan Fox
5. “If you start becoming famous for your personal life, that’s when your career goes away.” — Megan Fox
6. “I’ve actually stopped tinting my windows because the paparazzi look for trucks and cars with super tinted windows.” — Megan Fox
7. “You never know when someone is videotaping you or trying to capture your image. I see how it makes some people crazy.” — Megan Fox
8. “My biggest regret is that I’ve assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don’t regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it.” — Megan Fox
9. “What people don’t realize is that fame, whatever your worst experience in high school, when you were being bullied by those ten kids in high school, fame is that, but on a global scale, where you’re being bullied by millions of people constantly.” — Megan Fox
10. “When good things come in, my agent calls or sends me the script. But I allow them to sort through the offers so that I am not just sitting and reading everything because honestly, sometimes the scripts that appeal to me are projects that are not good projects, but I just really like the script or the characters.” — Megan Fox
Megan Fox Quotes About Acting
Enjoy these Megan Fox quotes about acting.
11. “I want people to know me through the movies I do.” — Megan Fox
12. “I booked ‘Transformers’ having no clue what I was doing.” — Megan Fox
13. “You want to go to work with people you like and where everyone is having fun.” — Megan Fox
14. “If I get stuck doing comic-book films for the rest of my life, I’ll be really happy.” — Megan Fox
15. “People compare me to Angelina Jolie, and she’s so serious and stoic. I’m the opposite.” — Megan Fox
16. “I have a lot more fun making comedies because there’s a levity on the set, and I find it difficult to go to work and, you know, cry for 12 hours.” — Megan Fox
17. “When you’re in something as successful as ‘Transformers,’ you can’t use it as a sales piece for your ability as an actress because it’s all about the special effects.” — Megan Fox
You will also enjoy our article on Jennifer Coolidge quotes.
Megan Fox Quotes About Life
These Megan Fox quotes about life will surely resonate with you.
18. “I don’t follow fashion.” — Megan Fox
19. “I love the beach, and I love sunshine.” — Megan Fox
20. “I don’t make any sense: I’m a germaphobe, but I’m really messy.” — Megan Fox
21. “Until you have kids, you can’t imagine how much you could possibly love a human being.” — Megan Fox
22. “My dad used to hunt ducks, and my mom would put them in the pot. We lived really modestly.” — Megan Fox
23. “Having an infant is difficult. It’s a lot of work, and I didn’t hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities.” — Megan Fox
24. “I always bring cash for tips, and I never give less than $20. I used to work in a smoothie shop, so I know the value of a tip.” — Megan Fox
25. “I can cook, but I also want everything to look beautiful on the plate – then I get upset when people eat it. Everyone just tears through it, and that makes me sad.” — Megan Fox
Megan Fox’s Personal Life
Megan Fox was married to Brian Austin Green for ten years before divorcing in 2020.
Fox and Green met when Green was 30, and Fox was only 18, but they married in 2010 and had three children together.
Fox is currently engaged to singer Machine Gun Kelly.
Share these Megan Fox Quotes with your family and friends, and post any comments about the actress in the comment section below.