There’s nothing like a good truck as they truck quotes will show.
There are many people who describe themselves as being a “truck person” meaning they would rather have a truck than any other vehicle.
There are several different reasons people feel like this.
Some people like the feeling of power that comes with sitting up high in a vehicle that feels like it can handle anything.
Others like the ability to go off-roading with their truck and enjoy outdoor adventures in a way people never could in cars.
Whatever reason you have for liking tucks, enjoy these truck quotes.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Top 10 Truck Quotes
If you love trucks then you know there is just something about driving a truck. These quotes are for truck fans everywhere.
1. “Where I come from your truck is a reflection of who you are.” – Jase Robertson
2. “It’s just paper – all I own is a pickup truck and a little Wal-Mart stock.” – Sam Walton
3. “I love driving the cool cars, but there is nothing like driving a pickup truck.” – Dwayne Johnson
4. “You may be a redneck if… you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.” – Jeff Foxworthy
5. “I didn’t wait for Luck. I tore after it with a truck.” – A. A. Bell
6. “You might be a redneck if there is a sheet hanging in your closet and a gun rack hanging in your truck.” – Jeff Foxworthy
7. “I often conduct interviews in my truck.” – William Shatner
8. “There is more credit and satisfaction in being a first-rate truck driver than a tenth-rate executive.” – B. C. Forbes
9. “I wanted to be a truck driver. I love driving long distances!!!” – Karen Mason
10. “Come on, you can’t name a truck after a chick.” – Dwayne Johnson
Amazing Truck Quotes
There are so many different kinds of trucks for people to enjoy. There are pickup trucks, semi trucks, fire trucks, and more, and there are people who enjoy all of them, as you see in these quotes.
11. “Seeing a catering truck feels like home.” – Dakota Johnson
12. “I go down to the gym unwashed, like something dragged in from behind a truck.” – Judy Sheindlin
13. “Fire truck with back end on fire drives really fast in circles.” – Demetri Martin
14. “[George Bush] has raised taxes on the people driving pickup trucks and lowered taxes on the people riding in limousines. We can do better.” – William J. Clinton
15. “I don’t think I’m bad for people. If I did think I was bad for people, I would go back to driving a truck, and I really mean this.” – Elvis Presley
16. “The thoroughbred against a clamor, or rather the Porsche vs. the pickup truck.” – Larry Merchant
17. “The propensity to truck, barter and exchange one thing for another is common to all men, and to be found in no other race of animals.” – Adam Smith
18. “If he’s got golf clubs in his truck or a camper in his driveway, I don’t hire him.” – Lou Holtz
19. “When I first starting making money, when I first made my first six-digits, I was – my big thing was I went to put super unleaded in my truck for the first time.” – Matthew McConaughey
20. “In any other job, they’re truck drivers. In show-biz, they’re Transportation Captains.” – Drew Carey
You might also like these car quotes for the person with a car addiction.
Truck Quotes for Truck Lovers
Not only do people love trucks, but many like to use them in analogies, stories, songs and more. You can see some examples in these truck quotes.
21. “I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.” – Howard Dean
22. “We’re only here for so long. Be happy, man. You could get hit by a truck tomorrow.” – Timothee Chalamet
23. “I do talk like a truck driver sometimes, or I curse. What can I say?” – Penny Marshall
24. “I never wanted anything so much, I’ve got to have one. I want a girl in a pickup truck.” – Rick Trevino
25. It’s not as if I don’t know how to handle the truck now. A license is just a piece of paper.” – Terry Lynn Johnson
26. “Growing up, I’d just be at home, playing tennis, spending my allowance on an ice-cream truck.” ― Venus Williams
27. “America is two Mack trucks colliding on a superhighway because all the drivers are on amphetamines.” – Phil Ochs
28. “Buck up or stay in the truck.” – Sarah Palin
29. “I see religion more as a truck stop on your way to figuring out who you are.” – Brad Pitt
30. “Only in country music can you compare an old pickup truck and an old guitar to your wife and turn it into a love song. Thank God for country music.” – Dierks Bentley
Exceptional Truck Quotes
Some people will pick a truck over anything. But then there are others who just don’t get it as you can see in these quotes.
31. “Anyone singing about trucks, in any form, in any song, anywhere, literally just stop nobody cares!” – Kacey Musgraves
32. “We’re only here for so long. Be happy, man. You could get hit by a truck tomorrow.” – Timothee Chalamet
33. “I worked as a truck driver, carpenter’s assistant, doing whatever it took to keep bread on the table for the family.” – Scott Glenn
34. “When the choice is between a demanding relationship and a vintage pickup truck, I’ll choose the truck every time.” – Amy Dickinson
35. “Women are like cars: we all want a Ferrari, sometimes want a pickup truck, and end up with a station wagon.” – Tim Allen
36. “Today’s food truck are far from cheap eats on wheel, there are some seriously gourmet offerings on four wheels.” – Tyler Florence
37. “I’m an actor… I do a job and I go home. Why are you interested in me? You don’t ask a truck driver about his job.” – James Gandolfini
38. “Being divorced is like being hit by a Mack truck. If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left.” – Jean Kerr
39. “Like a garbage truck, we need a lie-truck which will collect lies from everyone’s houses every morning, even every hour.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
40. “I looked over at her; if women knew how good they looked in the dash light of oversized pickup trucks, they’d never get out of them.” – Craig Johnson
Truck Quotes for truck drivers
Would you rather be in a truck than driving anything else? Then these quotes are for you.
41. “I don’t think there’s any real motivation for somebody to be a truck driver. Mine was simple; dad was a truck driver, I wanted to own one.” – Lindsay Fox
42. “Supporting the troops has got to mean more than bumper stickers on pickup trucks, my friends. We need to give them what they need.” – Solomon Ortiz
43. “Give a man a truck and he’s happy for a day. Give a man a girl and he’s happy for a night. Give a man a girl that loves trucks and he’s happy for the rest of his life.” – Unknown
44. “No matter how tough of a trucker you are. If a kid does the arm pump, you honk the air horn.” – Unknown
45. “Drive a truck because no girl ever said I wanna take a ride in your car.” – Unknown
46. “I am a trucker. I was born with my heart on my sleeve, a fire in my soul, a mouth I can’t control.” – Unknown
47. “Every kiss does not begin with k. It begins with, I drive a lifted truck.” – Unknown
48. “If your truck has so many chicken lights that a plane tried to land on it. You might be a super trucker.” – Unknown
49. “Truck drivers: No rich parents, no assistance, no handouts, no favours. Straight hustle all day, every day!” – Unknown
50. “When you wanna be somebody you buy a new truck, when you know who you already are you drive a old truck.” – Unknown
What are your Favorite Truck Quotes?
In addition, to some people enjoying driving a pickup truck, there are others who make their career out of driving a truck.
Truck drivers are responsible for helping to keep the economy going since their rigs are used to deliver products all around the world.
Truck drivers spend long days traveling the open road, and many would rather do that than anything else.
They enjoy the freedom of being out on the road and take pride in their trucks.
So whether you like pickup trucks or big rigs, hope you enjoyed these truck quotes.
Share your favorite truck quotes with us below and pick one to share on social media with a picture of your truck.