These Pink Floyd quotes about music and nature will guide you through life.
Pink Floyd is widely regarded as one of the most legendary rock bands of all time.
This British psychedelic rock group is known for its elaborate live performances, musical experimentation, and philosophical song lyrics.
These Pink Floyd quotes about death and nature will give you a fresh perspective on their music.
Keep this collection of inspirational quotes in mind the next time you listen to your favorite Pink Floyd album.
Which song do you think is the most philosophical Pink Floyd song?
This list of lyrics and quotes will help you understand the deeper meaning behind their greatest hits.
Some of their most successful albums include The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, and The Wall.
Regardless of which Pink Floyd songs are your favorite, you’ll love these Pink Floyd quotes about music.
Don’t forget to also check out these music quotes on how it heals our soul.
Pink Floyd quotes about death and nature
1. “All you touch and all you see, Is all your life will ever be.” – Pink Floyd
2. “Was it love or was it the idea of being in love?” – Pink Floyd
3. “There is no dark side of the Moon. It’s all dark, really.” – Pink Floyd
4. “You raise the blade, you make the change.” – Pink Floyd
5. “Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.” – Pink Floyd
6. “All in all, you’re just another brick in the wall.” – Pink Floyd
7. “Come on you target for faraway laughter. Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!” – Pink Floyd
8. “So, so you think you can tell; Heaven from Hell, Blue skies from pain; Can you tell a green field, From a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell?” – Pink Floyd
9. “Dig that hole, forget the sun.” – Pink Floyd
10. “The wall was too high as you can see, No matter how he tried he could not break free.” – Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd quotes that will give you a fresh perspective on their music
11. “Encumbered forever by desire and ambition.” – Pink Floyd
12. “If you don’t eat your meat, you can’t have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat!” – Pink Floyd
13. “Did they get you to trade, Your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange, A walk-on part in a war, For a lead role in a cage?” – Pink Floyd
14. “You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to.” – Pink Floyd
15. “Remember when you were young? You shone like the Sun…” – Pink Floyd
16. “Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon.” – Pink Floyd
17. “Hello? Hello? Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?” – Pink Floyd
18. “You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.” – Pink Floyd
19. “Strangers passing in the street, By chance two separate glances meet, And I am you and what I see is me.” – Pink Floyd
20. “I took a heavenly ride through our silence.” – Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd quotes to uplift your spirit
21. “Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky?” – Pink Floyd
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Brave New World quotes from the controversial dystopian novel.
22. “Running before time took our dreams away.” – Pink Floyd
23. “You’ll just have to claw your way through the disguise.” – Pink Floyd
24. “How I wish, how I wish you were here; We’re just two lost souls, swimming in a fishbowl.” – Pink Floyd
25. “There’s someone in my head, but it’s not me.” – Pink Floyd
26. “A million bright ambassadors of morning.” – Pink Floyd
27. “Breathe, breathe in the air, Don’t be afraid to care…” – Pink Floyd
28. “Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.” – Pink Floyd
29. “Year after year, Running over the same old ground; What have we found? The same old fears; Wish you were here.” – Pink Floyd
30. “The child is grown, the dream is gone.” – Pink Floyd
Pink Floyd quotes that will make your day
31. “Why does anyone do anything?” – Pink Floyd
32. “I wish I weren’t single now; I need someone to lick me back to form.” – Pink Floyd
33. “Long you live and high you’ll fly, and smiles you’ll give, tears you’ll cry.” – Pink Floyd
34. “And then one day you find ten years have got behind you. No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.” – Pink Floyd
35. “You race toward an early grave.” – Pink Floyd
36. “Meek and obedient you follow the leader.” – Pink Floyd
37. “We call it riding the gravy train.” – Pink Floyd
38. “I knew the moment had arrived. For killing the past and coming back to life.” – Pink Floyd
39. “Your lips move, but I can’t hear what you’re saying.” – Pink Floyd
40. “The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand.” – Pink Floyd
More Pink Floyd quotes
41. “Our thoughts strayed constantly and without boundary.” – Pink Floyd
42. “Steps taken forwards but sleepwalking back again.” – Pink Floyd
43. “We’re so happy we can hardly count.” – Pink Floyd
44. “Mama’s gonna make all of your nightmares come true. Mama’s gonna put all of her fears into you; Mama’s gonna keep you right here under her wing; She won’t let you fly but she might let you sing.” – Pink Floyd
45. “They say there’s gold but I’m looking for thrills.” – Pink Floyd
46. “Witness the man who waves at the wall, Making the shape of his question to Heaven; Whether the sun will fall in the evening; Will he remember the lesson of giving?” – Pink Floyd
47. “Hey, you! out there in the cold, Getting lonely, getting old, can you feel me?” – Pink Floyd
48. “I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don’t mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?” – Pink Floyd
49. “You can get your hands on whatever we find Because I’m only coming along for the ride.” – Pink Floyd
50. “I’ll see you on the dark side of the moon.” – Pink Floyd
Iconic Pink Floyd quotes about life
51. “Together we stand, divided we fall.” — Pink Floyd
52. “Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!” — Pink Floyd
53. “You’re the kind of girl that fits into my world.” — Pink Floyd
54. “If I go insane, will you still let me join in with the game?” — Pink Floyd
55. “Sleepy time, and I lie with my love by my side and she’s breathing low.” — Pink Floyd
56. “I rise looking through my morning eyes, surprised, to find you by my side.” — Pink Floyd
57. “The memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime.” — Pink Floyd
58. “And as the windshield melts, my tears evaporate, leaving only charcoal to defend.” — Pink Floyd
59. “Can’t keep my eyes from the circling sky; tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.” — Pink Floyd
60. “You know that I care what happens to you, and I know that you care for me. So I don’t feel alone.” — Pink Floyd
What are your favorite Pink Floyd quotes about death, music, and nature?
Pink Floyd is a musical group that has earned a lot of acclaims and a huge fanbase. What is special about Pink Floyd? Their philosophical lyrics and experimental sounds changed the music industry forever.
You will fully understand the deep love that people have for this band after you read their quotes and learn about the meaning of Pink Floyd songs.
The next time you’re listening to Pink Floyd songs, try to remember your favorite lyrics from this collection of the best Pink Floyd quotes. Let the music uplift your spirit and inspire you to follow your dreams.
What are your favorite Pink Floyd quotes and sayings about nature and music? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 15, 2022 7:00 AM EST