Positive Affirmations You Should Read Daily to Change Your Life
Positive affirmations are something anyone can benefit from, including you!
April 9, 2023 1:00 AM EST
Your mindset is the most powerful tool that you have, and the best thing you can do with it is to remind yourself of all the good in your life each morning using positive affirmations.
Positive affirmations and mantras are simple tools that I believe can be an important part of our lives and our mindset.
Allow these powerful and positive affirmations allow you to set the tone for each day.
You will also enjoy our article on rumor quotes:
According to a study by the University of Pennsylvania, practicing positive affirmations daily can lead to increased feelings of self-worth and decreased stress and anxiety levels.
Reading and sharing positive affirmations can help set a positive tone for the rest of the day.
Starting your day with some morning mantras, or positive affirmations might feel silly at first.
But with time and practice, I think you will find them to be not only enjoyable but an essential part of your day as well as your way of thinking.
I have written these mantras and best daily affirmations for you to try.
Use them as a guide to making your own, as words that resonate with you alone, to have more meaning and power.
For the time being, feel free to borrow my words to start the daily practice.
Hopefully, they will give you some ideas on how to create inspiring affirmations suited just for you.
Also, check out our collection of positive energy quotes to elevate your mindset.
Affirmations for positive energy
Research by the University of California, Los Angeles, found that positive affirmations can improve overall mood and reduce negative thoughts.
Reciting positive affirmations in the morning can help create a more positive mindset throughout the day.
1. “If I can change my thoughts, I can change anything.”
You will also enjoy our article on positive thinking quotes.
2. “Today I will make progress towards my goals.”
You will also enjoy our article on positive attitude quotes.
3. “My thoughts do not control me, I control my thoughts.”
You will also enjoy our article on how to use affirmations effectively.
4. “I am capable of what I am willing to work for.”
You will also enjoy our article on Best Ted talks.
5. “I trust myself, and my instincts, above anyone else.”
You will also enjoy our article on how to use affirmations correctly.
6. “To love myself is the ultimate love.”
You will also enjoy our article on why affirmations dont work.
7. “To make small steps towards big goals, is progress.”
You will also enjoy our article on how to use affirmations.
8. “There is no greater goal than being content with yourself.”
You will also enjoy our article on Wayne Dyer quotes.
9. “No one controls how I feel about myself, but me.”
You will also enjoy our article on change your life with affirmations.
10. “To be positive is to be productive.”
You will also enjoy our article on inner dialogue things tell yourself everyday.
11. “No negative thought will take root in my mind.”
You will also enjoy our article on thinking happy thoughts.
12. “I am unique, so I will be uniquely successful.”
You will also enjoy our article on become more positive.
13. “I believe in my ultimate potential.”
You will also enjoy our article on 10 ways to trigger positive emotions.
14. “I do not need anyone’s approval but my own.”
15. “Never underestimate yourself. You are capable of great things.”
16. “I am fulfilling my purpose in this world.”
17. “I will achieve great things through small steps.”
18. “If you are happy, you are motivated.”
19. “I am thankful for what I have, even if it is not perfect.”
20. “I will have a positive impact on someone else’s day.”
21. “My mind and my heart will remain open today.”
22. “I can choose to make my curses, my blessings.”
You might also like these powerful daily affirmations to create a positive mindset
Best daily affirmations for work and life
A study by Carnegie Mellon University found that positive affirmations can reduce stress and improve problem-solving skills.
Incorporating affirmations into your morning routine can lead to a more productive and successful day.
23. “My greatest struggles, are my greatest lessons.”
24. “I will always remember that I only have control over myself, and my choices.”
25. “I will learn what I do and do not have control of. I will let go of the latter.”
26. “Always remember that you have enough, you do enough, and most importantly, you are enough.”
27. “Be the person that you say you want to be. It is within your control.”
28. “I am fierce. I am unafraid. I am bold.”
29. “I will love myself the way that I say I want others to. They cannot do for me, what I will not do for myself.”
30. “Create a life that makes you excited to get out of bed each day.”
31. “Always choose kindness, you never know what someone is going through.”
32. “Acts of kindness do not cost a thing, but they return to us great riches.”
33. “If it does not serve you, sever it from your life.”
34. “If I wish for it, I need to be willing to work for it.”
35. “I believe in myself. I am capable of whatever I set my mind too.”
36. “I can be kind, fierce, and brave – all at the same time.”
37. “I do not need to put anyone down, to build myself up.”
38. “I give myself permission to go after what I want.”
39. “If it was easy, it would NOT be worth it.”
40. “Never miss a chance to make someone’s day. You never know when you changed their day.”
41. “Never forget that you write your own story. So make it one you will never forget.”
42. “Lessons and wisdom is all around us if we are only willing to listen.”
43. “I already have everything I need.”
44. “I will express my appreciation for those I love each day.”
45. “I will not take for granted that people know what I love and appreciate about them.”
46. “I release all the negativity within me, and open myself up to happiness and opportunity.”
If you’re enjoying this article, be sure to also check out these karma quotes about what goes around & comes around in our life.
Positive affirmations to brighten your day
A study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that self-affirmation can help reduce stress and improve problem-solving abilities in high-stress situations.
This statistic emphasizes the potential benefits of positive affirmations for managing stress and building resilience.
47. “I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.”
48. “I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.”
49. “Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.”
50. “I am comfortable looking in the mirror, saying, “I love you, I really love you.”
51. “I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.”
52. “I claim my power and move beyond all limitations.”
53. “Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.”
54. “Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love.”
55. “My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.”
56. “I forgive myself for not being perfect.”
Don’t forget to also read these funny inspirational quotes celebrating life, love & struggles.
Other positive affirmations to inspire you
Research by the University of Pennsylvania found that practicing self-affirmations can improve academic performance, particularly for students who are at risk of academic failure due to negative stereotypes.
This statistic highlights the power of positive self-talk in overcoming limiting beliefs and achieving success.
57. “I am on earth for a reason, and I am committed to living a positive life and being a positive influence on others.”
58. “I’m in control of how I react to others.”
59. “I look and feel radiant knowing I have so much to offer the world.”
60. “I am strong enough to make my own decisions.”
61. “I reach any goal I set my mind to. If I dream it, I can do it. No goal is out of reach.”
62. “I’m courageous and stand up for myself.”
63. “I am patient with myself and accept that positive change takes time. My best self is emerging every day.”
64. “My life is a gift and I appreciate everything I have.”
65. “I ask for what I want because I deserve it. I honor my desires today and always.”
66. “I surround myself with positive people who will help bring out the best in me.”
The power of positive affirmation quotes from Cyndie Spiegel’s book A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
According to a study by the University of California, Los Angeles, people who practice self-affirmation are more likely to engage in health-promoting behaviors such as regular exercise and healthy eating.
This statistic underscores the role of positive affirmations in supporting positive behavior change.
67. “You will not please everyone. Be okay with this.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
68. “You may just receive everything you had the courage to dream up.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
69. “What if you spent time focusing on what makes you extraordinary?” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
70. “Expand, discover, and thrive with your heart wide open to wonder.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
71. “You will be a better person because of your imperfections, not in spite of them.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
72. “You can physically change your brain by consciously changing your thoughts.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
73. “The one person that will impact your life most is in the reflection of your mirror.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
74. “Don’t give up. Keep going. Keep moving. Take one step, then another, until you arrive.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
75. “YOU’VE NEVER GONE TOO FAR TO TURN BACK. Even if you’ve traveled miles in one direction, you can always turn around.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
76. “YOU ARE POWERFUL. You are more capable than you know, more brilliant than you comprehend, and more powerful than you can even begin to understand.” ― Cyndie Spiegel, A Year of Positive Thinking: Daily Inspiration, Wisdom, and Courage
Replace a few of the words “you” with “I” and you can add some of these into your daily practice!
Positive Affirmations To Believe In Yourself
According to a study published in the journal Personality and Social Psychology Review, practicing self-affirmation can improve mental and physical health outcomes, reduce stress levels, and boost self-esteem and motivation.
This suggests that positive affirmations can have a significant impact on one’s overall well-being and daily life.
77. “I am highly driven and motivated to succeed. I am on the path to abundance. I am creating a wonderful life for myself.” — Becca Anderson
78. “I have a good life and the more I become aware of all that is good around me, the happier I feel.” — Gilly Pickup
79. “Today I will be pleasantly surprised. I am free to make my own choices and decisions.” — Nicholas Mag
80. “I choose love. This is how I level up.” — Stephanie Jameson
81. “I am visualizing a perfect world where everyone is living in harmony and experiencing their life purpose to the fullest.” — Jack Canfield
82. “I am capable enough to achieve all my goals quickly and easily.” — Venkataramana Rolla
83. “I breathe in love and flow with life.” — Louise L. Hay
84. “I focus positive energy on an issue until I get results.” — Sharon Elaine
85. “My growth is entwined with my positive state of mind.” — Jennifer Williamson
86. “I will find as much joy in today as I want to find. I will try to remember that each moment is sacred and full of promise.” — Karen Casey
Positive Affirmations to Convince You That You Can Do It
Research conducted by the University of Pennsylvania found that using self-affirmation techniques can help individuals overcome self-doubt and negative self-talk, leading to more positive outcomes in their personal and professional lives.
This highlights the importance of regularly incorporating positive affirmations into one’s daily routine to build confidence and resilience.
87. “It’s not what happens to you, It’s what you do about it.” — W Mitchell
88. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” — Laozi
89. “Constant repetition carries conviction.” — Robert Collier
90. “The purpose of nature is the advancement and development of life.” — Wallace D. Wattles
91. “Laughter is a powerful way to tap positive emotions.” — Norman Cousins
92. “Half of the troubles of this life can be traced to saying yes too quickly and not saying no soon enough.” — Josh Billings
93. “You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.” — John Addison
94. “I say no to doubt and yes to life!” — Wayne Dyer
95. “People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them.” — Epictetus
96. “Our business in life is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
Which of these positive affirmations did you like best?
Replacing negative thoughts with positive, hopeful, and inspirational ones can have a profound impact on the tone you set for your day, and how you feel about yourself.
We want to give you the tools to change your perspective, and all it takes is showing you that you possess the power to do that all on your own!
I hope you enjoyed these mantras and positive affirmations.
My greatest wish is that they provide you with a map of inspiring thoughts and ideas.
September 6, 2021 at 9:18 AM
My favorite afformations for money from the list: If it was easy, it would NOT be worth it.
It makes reaching a certain goal sweeter and worth of every hardship!
June 22, 2021 at 12:05 PM
I have needed this for soooo long! Long before the pandemic too. Thank you so much for this post!
May 16, 2020 at 6:19 AM
Just simply thank you… during this pandemic, my lack of sleep quality and duration has been debilitating. I will practice these phrases daily as well as through the night…
October 7, 2019 at 10:29 AM
Thank you for this! This changed my perspective this morning. Very much needed!