Every entrepreneur will encounter challenging times, and these motivational quotes for entrepreneurs will help you handle them!
Share some of the most challenging things you have faced as an entrepreneur in the comment section below.
As an entrepreneur, I love reading motivational quotes to give me a kick in the pants, particularly when things are tough.
My favorite quotes are as follows (the sentence after each quote is my quick take on it):
Uplifting Quotes For Entrepreneurs
1. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
2. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” -Epicurus
3. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” -JK Rowling
4. “If the highest aim of a captain were to preserve his ship, he would keep it in port forever.” -Thomas Aquinas
5. “Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan ‘Press On’ has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.” -Coolidge
6. “Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up.” -Jim Valvano
7. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle
8. “One who cannot self motivate must be ok with mediocrity no matter how impressive their other talents.” – Andrew Carnegie
9. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” -Dr. Seuss
10. “The only man who behaves sensibly is my tailor; he takes my measurements anew every time he sees me, while all the rest go on with their old measurements and expect me to fit them” -George Bernard Shaw
Quotes for entrepreneurs to achieve their goals
11. “Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.” – Criss Jami
12. “The type of person you are is usually reflected in your business. To improve your business, first improve yourself.” – Idowu Koyenikan
13. “Money is always eager and ready to work for anyone who is ready to employ it.” – Idowu Koyenikan
14. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
15. “The only way to win is to learn faster than anyone else.” – Eric Ries
16. “You know you’re doing what you love when Sunday nights feel the same as Friday nights….” – Donny Deutsch
17. “You know, as most entrepreneurs do, that a company is only as good as its people. The hard part is actually building the team that will embody your company’s culture and propel you forward.” – Kathryn Minshew
18. “In most every business, you learn by doing. The apprenticeship model is much more effective than the classroom for cultivating entrepreneurs.” – Andrew Yang
19. “Really great entrepreneurs have this very special mix of unstoppable optimism and scathing paranoia.” – Astro Teller
20. “Famous pivot stories are often failures but you don’t need to fail before you pivot. All a pivot is is a change is strategy without a change in vision. Whenever entrepreneurs see a new way to achieve their vision – a way to be more successful – they have to remain nimble enough to take it.” – Eric Ries
Quotes For Entrepreneurs From Famous People
21. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
22. “It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed. You only have to be right once.” — Mark Cuban
23. “It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” — Bill Gates
24. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford
25. “All humans are entrepreneurs, not because they should start companies, but because the will to create is encoded in human DNA, and creation is the essence of entrepreneurship.” — Reid Hoffman
26. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” — Jim Rohn
27. “Entrepreneurship is the last refuge of the trouble-making individual.” — Natalie Clifford Barney
28. “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.” — Warren Buffett
29. “Whatever you do, be different—that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” — Anita Roddick
30. “The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.” — Vince Lombardi
Being an entrepreneur is not an easy path
Starting your own business is a difficult task.
You will face challenges and hardships that will have you questioning your dreams.
Don’t give up and keep working.
Which were your favorite quotes for entrepreneurs?
What other entrepreneurial quotes would you add to the list?
Let us know in the comment section below.
April 22, 2022 7:00 AM EST