Live life to the fullest quotes on Everyday Power will encourage you to go for everything you want from life. Many times we say what we want, but we don’t put in the effort and time to actually get it. Many times we say we want to live without regret but we hold onto the fears and worries that keep us caged.
Living life to the fullest doesn’t mean living reckless. It doesn’t mean ‘go crazy’. It means that you never really know what you’re capable of until you go for it! And going for it means taking intelligent risk, setting unreasonably high goals and daring to learn from everything!
We hope these live life to the fullest quotes shed new perspective on the actions you are currently taking towards having the best life you can possible have. The human sprit is stronger than you may think! Let yours live fully!
Live Life To The Fullest Quotes
1. It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave. -Tupac Shakur
2. The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. – Bob Marley
3. In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. –Lee Iacocca
4. Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed. -Bob Riley
5. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” ― Diane Ackerman
6. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”― Helen Keller
7. “Do something instead of killing time. Because time is killing you.”― Paulo Coelho
8. “My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. Everything since then has been a bonus.”― Stephen Hawking
9. “You look ridiculous if you dance
You look ridiculous if you don’t dance
So you might as well
dance.”― Gertrude Stein
10. “I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.”― Rita Mae Brown
11. “When you kill time, remember that it has no resurrection.”― A.W. Tozer
12. “Perfection of character is this: to live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretence.”― Marcus Aurelius
13. “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” ― Steve Maraboli
14. “Death twitches my ear;
‘Live,’ he says…
‘I’m coming.” ― Virgil
15. “We don’t have tomorrow, yet. All we have is this moment. And…what are you going to do with it?” – Jeff Moore
Take a second to Like, Comment and Share!
May 5, 2019 5:00 AM EST