Live life to the fullest quotes on Everyday Power will encourage you to go for everything you want from life. Many times we say what we want, but we don’t put in the effort and time to actually get it. Many times we say we want to live without regret but we hold onto the fears and worries that keep us caged.
Living life to the fullest doesn’t mean living reckless. It doesn’t mean ‘go crazy’. It means that you never really know what you’re capable of until you go for it! And going for it means taking intelligent risk, setting unreasonably high goals and daring to learn from everything!
We hope these live life to the fullest quotes shed new perspective on the actions you are currently taking towards having the best life you can possible have. The human sprit is stronger than you may think! Let yours live fully!
Don’t forget to also check out these pieces of life advice that can change your life.
Live Life To The Fullest Quotes
1. It’s the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they’re gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it’s my turn to leave. -Tupac Shakur
2. The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. – Bob Marley
3. In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. –Lee Iacocca
4. Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed. -Bob Riley
5. “I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.” ― Diane Ackerman
6. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”― Helen Keller
You might also like these quotes on life lessons to help you move on.
7. “Do something instead of killing time. Because time is killing you.”― Paulo Coelho
8. “My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. Everything since then has been a bonus.”― Stephen Hawking
9. “You look ridiculous if you dance
You look ridiculous if you don’t dance
So you might as well
dance.”― Gertrude Stein
10. “I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.”― Rita Mae Brown
11. “When you kill time, remember that it has no resurrection.”― A.W. Tozer
12. “Perfection of character is this: to live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretence.”― Marcus Aurelius
13. “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” ― Steve Maraboli
14. “Death twitches my ear;
‘Live,’ he says…
‘I’m coming.” ― Virgil
Make sure to also check out these beauty quotes about the amazing life that is all around us.
15. “We don’t have tomorrow, yet. All we have is this moment. And…what are you going to do with it?” – Jeff Moore
Inspirational Live Life To The Fullest Quotes
16. “Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.” — Paulo Coelho.
17. “It is not the years in your life but the life in your years that counts.” — Adlai Stevenson.
18. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life” — Charles Darwin.
19. “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” — Cesare Pavese.
20. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” — Bruce Lee.
21. “Living in the moment means letting go of the past and not waiting for the future. It means living your life consciously, aware that each moment you breathe is a gift.” — Oprah Winfrey.
22. “Live every day as if it’s your last, boys, and one day in the future when you look back, you’ll have lived ten thousand lifetimes.” — Steven Moore.
23. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover.” — Mark Twain.
24. “Success is loving life and daring to live it.” — Maya Angelou.
25. “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live.” — Dalai Lama.
26. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
Take a second to Like, Comment and Share!
April 13, 2022 5:00 AM EST