Our latest collection of inner strength quotes on Everyday Power.
Who’s ready for some inner strength quotes?
Who’s ready for some new daily self-empowerment mantras?
Will if you are, GREAT!
If not, hopefully, you will be by the end of the post.
What do we need to tell ourselves for greater inner strength?
What are some special words that could help us feel empowered, in control and understood?
What extra push do we need to beat a current obstacle?
Enjoy these inner strength quotes!
Make sure to let us know which one was your favorite?
Also, read these resilience quotes that will inspire your next comeback.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Check out more inspirational quotes on our motivational quotes category page.
Inner Strength Quotes About Life
1. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
You will also enjoy our article on bob marley quotes.
2. “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about being strong.
3. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” -Mahatma Gandhi
You will also enjoy our article on eckhart tolle quotes.
4. “The sun shines not on us but in us.” – John Muir
You will also enjoy our article on Inner Beauty Quotes.
5. “What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” – Plutarch
6. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.” Edith Wharton
For additional reading, be sure to also check out these hero quotes that will inspire you to make a difference.
8. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
9. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
10. “Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” -Maya Watson
11. “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
Inner strength quotes to empower you
12. “The past has no power over the present moment.” -Eckhart Tolle
13. “Physical strength is measured by what we carry. Inner strength is measured by what we can bear” – Anonymous
14. “Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.” – Corrie Ten Boom
15. “Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself.” – Liberace
16. “One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.” – Elbert Hubbard
17. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown
18. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”– Mark Twain
19. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.”– Mary Tyler Moore
20. “We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.” – Swami Vivekananda
21. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
22. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Unknown
23. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these wise sayings about life to expand your understanding.
More inner strength quotes and sayings
24. “Look well into thyself, there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.” – Marcus Aurelius
25. “We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside.” – Joel Osteen
26. “Beautify your inner dialogue. Beautify your inner world with love light and compassion. Life will be beautiful.” – Amit Ray
27. “There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow.” – Aaron Lauritsen
28. “You have to rely on whatever sparks you have inside.” – Lisa Kleypas
Make sure to also check out these inspirational challenge quotes about tough times in life, work and love.
29. “You are your master. Only you have the master keys to open the inner locks.” – Amit Ray
30. “Have love for your inner Self and everything else is done for you.” – Amit Ray
31. “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” – Aaron Lauritsen
32. “The sun shall always rise upon a new day and there shall always be a rose garden within me. Yes, there is a part of me that is broken, but my broken soil gives way to my wild roses.” – C. JoyBell C.
Inner Strength Quotes to Help You Persevere No Matter What
33. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”— Christopher Reeve.
34. “When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways – either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.” — Dalai Lama
35. “Whatever is in me is stronger than what is out there to defeat me.” — Caroline Myss
36. “Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out” — Katherine Dunham
37. “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” — Wayne Dyer
38. “I do believe that when we face challenges in life that are far beyond our own power, it’s an opportunity to build on our faith, inner strength, and courage. I’ve learned that how we face challenges plays a big role in the outcome of them.” — Sasha Azevedo
39. “Faith gives you an inner strength and a sense of balance and perspective in life.” — Gregory Peck
40. “Virtue is inner strength. It expands your nature.” — John Bradshaw.
41. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.” — Bob Marley.
42. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”— Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Inner Strength Quotes On the Importance Of Staying Strong
43. As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed.” — Vincent van Gogh
44. “Inner strength is measured by what we can bear and how long” — Invajy
45. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” — Mother Teresa
46. Silence is a source of great inner strength. — Lao Tzu
47. “Virtue is an inner strength. It expands your nature.” — John Bradshaw
48. “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” — Dalai Lama
49. “They say everything you go through in your childhood builds character and inner strength.” — Curtis Joseph
50. “You really have to look inside yourself and find your own inner strength, and say, ‘I’m proud of what I am and who I am, and I’m just going to be myself’.” — Mariah Carey
51. “Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through the tears.” — Demi Lovato
52. “Inner Strength can break any inertia and take you out of comfort zone.” — Invajy
Inner Strength Quotes To Best Believe in Yourself
53. “Your inner strength is invulnerable to fear.” — Deepak Chopra
54. “If you’re willing to put yourself and your dreams on the line, at the very least you’ll discover an inner strength you may not have known existed.” — Kurt Warner
55. “You know God gives me that inner strength that super strength to get through things.” — Duane Chapman
56. “You build inner strength through embracing the totality of your experience, both the delightful parts and the difficult parts.” — Pema Chodron
57. “[Y]ou have an inner strength that makes it possible for you to do things other people couldn’t even begin to think of doing.” — Terry Brooks
58. “He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful.” — Laozi
59. “Your inner strength is your outer foundation.” — Alan Rufus
60. “To maintain the ability to admit and grow from our mistakes rather than let them defeat us represents best the inner strength of a people.” — Haki R. Madhubuti
61. “A heart full of love and compassion is the main source of inner strength, willpower, happiness, and mental tranquility.” — Dalai Lama
62. “I know I have great inner strength; I always have. I can blank things out, cut people out, and I know that I can go and live in a cave on my own if necessary.” — Charlotte Rampling
September 20, 2022 6:00 PM EST