Best Personal Growth Quotes To Unleash The Best You
March 6, 2023 5:00 AM EST
Our latest collection of the best personal growth quotes on Everyday Power!
Happiness comes from seeing what you are capable of….and surprising yourself!
These amazing personal growth quotes are mantras for personal growth and greatness!
We all need reminders!
You may also enjoy our article on:
According to a study by the University of California, Berkeley, individuals who engage in positive self-talk, such as repeating personal growth quotes, are more likely to experience greater psychological well-being and reduced stress.
This demonstrates the potential therapeutic benefits of personal growth quotes.
Enjoy this list of popular and rare quotes, and check out additional self help quotes when you’re finished!
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Personal Growth Quotes
According to a survey by Forbes, 85% of people who regularly practice affirmations or positive self-talk report greater levels of happiness and confidence, highlighting the potential personal benefits of personal growth quotes.
This underscores the relevance and value of personal growth quotes as mantras for personal growth.
1. “You don’t need to change the world; you need to change yourself.” ― Miguel Ruiz
**One of our favorite personal growth quotes** Deciding to change the world can seem overwhelming and at time even ridiculous, if you haven’t started with yourself. Start with improving your corner of the universe…you.
You will also enjoy our article on real estate quotes.
2. “Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option?” ― Jillian Michaels
Don’t let fear put you on autopilot. Be mindful of the choices you have in every situation. Success is ALWAYS and option.
You will also enjoy our article on quotes on change growth.
3. “We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world” ― Helen Keller
Let your pain, disappointment and fear push you towards having the courage to be who you are capable of being.
You will also enjoy our article on eckhart tolle quotes.
4. “For my own personal growth I had to set out on my own.” – Frank Press
You will also enjoy our article on rare inspirational quotes.
5. “No one is coming to save you. You can’t have an ideal partner without working towards your ideal self.” – Jeff Moore
Be the person you want to meet. Be your own hero. Then watch them walk into your life.
You will also enjoy our article on positive motivational quotes.
6. “Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don’t settle for them.” ― Mia Hamm
Appreciate all that you’ve done and stay hungry. You’ve got more to give than you know.
You will also enjoy our article on life transformation quotes.
7. “We boil at different degrees.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
What will it take for you to go to the next level? What really excites you? Are you allowing yourself to boil? What are you waiting for?
You will also enjoy our article on mel robbins quotes.
8. “The man who views the world at 50 the same he did at 20 has wasted thirty years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
Every day we have the opportunity to learn, grow and become wiser. Embrace it. Live it.
You will also enjoy our article on evolve quotes.
9. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ― Anaïs Nin
Sometimes the biggest risk is when we risk nothing. Give yourself a chance! Blossom!
You will also enjoy our article on self reflection quotes.
10. “You must have a level of discontent to feel the urge to want to grow.” – Idowu Koyenikan
You will also enjoy our article on commitment quotes.
Personal Growth Quotes about Introspection
According to a study by the University of Pennsylvania, individuals who set goals for personal growth and self-improvement are more likely to experience greater levels of success and fulfillment in life.
This emphasizes the importance of personal growth and the potential value of personal growth quotes in inspiring and guiding individuals toward their goals.
11. “Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every time a book changes hands, every time someone runs his eyes down its pages, its spirit grows and strengthens.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
You will also enjoy our article on best inspirational quotes on life.
12. “Often, it’s not about becoming a new person, but becoming the person you were meant to be, and already are, but don’t know how to be.” – Heath L. Buckmaster
You will also enjoy our article on know your worth quotes.
13. “There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.” – Nelson Mandela
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about helping others.
14. “We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.” – Henry Ward Beecher
You will also enjoy our article on funny motivational quotes about life.
15. “Life is like a game of chess. To win you have to make a move. Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are acculated along the way.” – Allan Rufus
You will also enjoy our article on growing up quotes.
16. “Sure I am this day, we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us.” ― Winston Churchill
Faith + Desire + Perseverance = Victory! 🙂
You will also enjoy our article on best self help quotes.
17. “Nothing ever happened in the past that can prevent you from being present now, and if the past cant prevent you from being present now, what power does it have?”– Eckhart Tolle
Be mindful of the power you give the past. If the past isn’t giving you positive power…let it go. Don’t find reasons to hold on to it. It’s ok…it’s not who you are anymore.
18. “You are Life passing through your body, passing through your mind, passing through your soul. Once you find that out, not with logic, not with the intellect, but because you can feel that Life—you find out that you are the force that makes the flowers open and close, that makes the hummingbird fly from flower to flower. You find out that you are in every tree, and you are in every animal, vegetable, and rock. You are that force that moves the wind and breathes through your body. The whole universe is a living being that is moved by that force, and that is what you are. You are Life.”– Don Miguel Ruiz
Nothing more to say here. You are connected to everything and everything is connected to you. Live large! It’s your destiny!
19. “Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization.” – Bo Bennett
20. “You will encounter misguided people from time to time. That’s part of life. The challenge is to educate them when you can, but always to keep your dignity and self-respect and persevere in your personal growth and development.” – Bernice King
You will also enjoy our article on comfort zone quotes.
21. “Growth is the great separator between those who succeed and those who do not. When I see a person beginning to separate themselves from the pack, it’s almost always due to personal growth.” – John C. Maxwell
22. “If you don’t have peace, it isn’t because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you.” ― John C. Maxwell
How do you interpret what happens to you? What meaning to do give it? Is your pain in vain or is it part of a higher purpose?
23. “Intelligent, successful, attractive people can be intimidating. They force us to hold a mirror to ourselves; we can be disappointed, jealous or inspired toward personal growth.” – Ian K. Smith
Personal growth quotes on the importance of going out of our comfort zone
24. “We’ve observed that people who stall in their personal growth work often have counterproductive soft addictions that stand in their way of growth and having the life they say they want. It can be a simple thing, such as watching TV instead of finishing a project.” – Judith Wright
25. “My personal growth stems from the humility with which I navigate the world, namely with a reverence for all of the knowledge that I’ve yet to learn but that is out there available to me.” – Gad Saad
26. “I think it’s really, really important to mix it up as an actor, to try to get as much kind of varied experience as you can, not only for your own personal growth as an actor but for the audience to keep them guessing about what you’re going to do.” – Liev Schreiber
27. “Only after I faced the unhappiness of my first marriage did I start on the path of personal growth.” – Judith Wright
28. “Being bridled, or yielding obediently to restraint, is necessary for our personal growth and progression.” – James E. Faust
29. “People on a spiritual path – personal growth, spiritual practice, recovery, yoga and so forth – are the last people who should be sitting out the social and political issues of our day.” – Marianne Williamson
30. “Procrastination will delay your change!!! Today is a very good day to change; don’t let YOU stop yourself from growing!” – Steve Harvey
31. “Through constant familiarity, we can definitely establish new behavior patterns, using our tendency to form habits to our advantage. If we make a steady effort, I think we can overcome any form of negative conditioning and make positive changes in our lives. But we need to remember that genuine change doesn’t happen overnight.” – Dalai Lama
32. “Learn to see that it is not things that bother us, that we go out to bother them. See the world as a mirror. It is all a reflection of the mind. When you know this, you can grow in every moment, and every experience reveals truth and brings understanding.” – Ajahn Chah
33. “I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.” ― Tupac Shakur
When we grow we grow together. When we grow together, we form something greater than before.
34. “Growth usually starts with awareness. Something happens in your life and you realize there is something to do about it.
We might not know what will spark our growth, but when it hits us – we know. Whether it’s finding a new job, getting out of an old relationship or reclaiming our health – when it’s time, take the challenge on and don’t run from it!
35. Sometimes it is when you become exhausted of your old habits where you then observe all the dislikes in your life and you begin living more consciously. You realize that you have a choice in every matter. That your life becomes that which you focus on and that at any time you can assert your personal will power to become what you want to be and not become what the outside circumstances may attempt to mold you into.” ― Jason Micheal Ratliff
Personal Growth Quotes To Focus On Improving Yourself
36. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ― George Bernard Shaw
37. “If we’re really committed to growth, we never stop discovering new dimensions of self and self-expression .” ― Oprah Winfrey
38. “The ability to grow is directly related to the amount of insecurity you can take in your life.” ― Bruce Jenner
39. “Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure nor this thing nor that but simply growth, We are happy when we are growing.” ― William Butler Yeats
40. “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
41. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” ― E. E. cummings
42. “The ability to qualify for, receive, and act on personal revelation is the single most important skill that can be acquired in this life.” ― Julie B. Beck
43. “Growth is an erratic forward movement: two steps forward, one step back. Remember that and be very gentle with yourself.” ― Julia Cameron
44. “It is in the character of growth that we should learn from both pleasant and unpleasant experiences.” ― Nelson Mandela
45. “Dedicate yourself to continuous personal improvement. You are your most precious resource.” ― Brian Tracy
Personal Growth Quotes ToBecome a Better version of Yourself
46. “Living is a process of developing oneself. Without experiencing pain from disconcerting periods of our lives, we would be different person, perhaps a lesser person.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster
47. “Personal development – the never ending chance to improve not only yourself but also attract opportunities and affect others.” ― Jim Rohn
48. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight. If you want to reach your goals and fulfill your potential, become intentional about your personal growth. It will change your life.” ― Jim Rohn
49. “The greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development.” ― Jim Rohn
50. “It is hard to keep that which has not been obtained through personal development.” ― Jim Rohn
51. “Make personal growth a daily priority.” ― John C. Maxwell
52. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” ― Stephen Covey
53. “Every time we push personal development aside, we invite personal struggle into our lives.” ― Hal Elrod
54. “Personal development is a major time-saver. The better you become, the less time it takes you to achieve your goals.” ― Brian Tracy
55. “A person must constantly work to develop their self to the fullest embodiment of a human being through their acts of love, compassion, and dutiful work.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster
One of the biggest challenges in life is committing to being our best self.
Whether it’s due to desperation or inspiration, decide to live within a vision that excites you.
Which of these personal growth quotes is your favorite?