Are you looking for the best Ramadan quotes to share with your loved ones?
You’re at the right place.
The quotes listed here can also serve to purify our souls.
These quotes let us understand why observing fasting during Ramadan is essential.
Apart from offering you the quotes, we have briefly discussed the benefits of fasting during Ramadan.
So, let’s dive in!
How fasting during Ramadan benefits us
Ramadan is the holy month in the Islamic calendar.
During this month, Muslims observe fasting and abstain from eating, drinking, and other things during a specific time of the day (Dawn till Dusk).
Fasting during Ramadan offers an array of spiritual and health benefits.
Discussed below are some of these benefits.
Below are a few of the most prominent spiritual benefits of fasting during Ramadan.
- Fasting strengthens our belief in Allah (SWT)
- It brings us close to our real Creator
- It gives great blessings and rewards
Fasting strengthens our faith in Allah (SWT)
Ramadan is an excellent chance for Muslims to strengthen their belief in Allah (SWT).
Fasting during Ramadan helps to stay away from wrong deeds and sins.
It also leads to the right path by firmly believing that Allah is watching.
It brings us closer to our real Creator
Those who welcome the holy month of Ramadan and observe fasting will likely seek Allah’s blessings (SWT).
Following the rules set by Allah (SWT) makes us eligible for his blessings.
Hence, bringing us close to Allah (SWT) is possible.
It gives great blessings and rewards
Ramadan comes with a wide range of blessings and rewards.
These gifts by Allah (SWT) are uncountable.
However, the most rewarding gift of Ramadan is that it strengthens our relationship with Allah (SWT).
In reality, there are countless health benefits of fasting. Here are some major health benefits of this act:
- Fasting revitalize our digestive system.
- It helps prevent obesity.
- It improves blood sugar levels and lowers cholesterol.
Fasting restores our digestive system
Fasting during Ramadan casts a positive impact on our digestive system.
It balances the acidity level of our stomach.
In addition, it’s a great way to enhance the overall efficiency of the digestive system and detoxify our body.
It helps prevent obesity
Fasting is a great way to burn excessive fat.
Hence, when we observe fasting during the whole month of Ramadan, it amplifies the benefits.
It can help prevent obesity and some other diseases.
It improves blood sugar levels and lowers cholesterol
Fasting during Ramadan is a great way to stimulate the lipid profile.
This in turn helps lower blood cholesterol and sugar level.
Observing a healthy diet plan even after Ramadan can keep us healthy throughout the year.
You will also enjoy our article on Quran quotes.
Top 10 Ramadan quotes
Here are the top 10 best Ramadan you will enjoy reading and sharing.
1. “Ramadan is a time to purify the soul.” — Tariq Ramadan
2. “During Ramadan, I fasted with my dad.” — SZA
3. “Ramadan isn’t about the feast; it’s about affection.” — Abhijit Naskar
4. “Ramadan is the perfect time for a spiritual workout.” — Dr. Bilal Philips
5. “When Ramadan begins, the gates of paradise are opened.” — Muhammad Al-Bukhari
6. “Ramadan is the best time to sympathize and give what we can.” — Yusuf Islam
7. “Ramadan is one of the doors of mercy flung wide open as an opportunity.” — Ahmed Rehab
8. “In His infinite mercy, Allah has sent the light of Ramadan to erase the night” —Yasmine Mogahed
9. “Tomorrow is the start of Ramadan, a month of daily fasting, broken by an iftar” — Diana Abu-Jaber
10. “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality.” — Barack Obama
Ramadan quotes with deep meanings
Here are some more quotes that are short but hold great meanings.
11. “In Ramadan, you should eat less and think more.” — Tariq Ramadan
12. “Ramadan is a time to cleanse the body, mind, and soul.” — Unknown
13. “Ramadan is a time to get closer to Allah and to become a better Muslim.” — Unknown
14. “Ramadan is the month in which the Quran was revealed as a guidance for mankind.” — Quran 2:185
15. “Ramadan is a time for self-reflection, self-improvement, and increased devotion and worship.” — Yusuf Estes
16. “Whoever fasts Ramadan out of Iman and the hope of reward will be forgiven his previous sins.” — Ibn Majah
17. “If any Muslim comes out of Ramadan without gaining forgiveness and goodness, he is a real loser.” — Ibn Hibban And Al-Tabarani
18. “There’s a battle going on inside you in Ramadan, and for 30 days, Allah gives you the power to win.” — Nouman Ali Khan
19. “Sometimes you don’t realize how special something is until you lose it. That’s how I feel about Ramadan every year.” — Omar Suleiman
20. “When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of heaven are opened, and the gates of hell are closed, and the devils are chained.” ― Holy Prophet Muhammad
Ramadan quotes that show the importance of the month
These quotes are said by some famous people around the world, which actually shows how important and precious this month is.
21. “Ramadan is, in its essence, a month of humanist spirituality.” — Tariq Ramadan
22. “Ramadan is a time of intense spiritual renewal for those who observe it.” — Prince Charles
23. “Ramadan is a time of spiritual reflection, self-improvement and heightened devotion and worship.” — Tony Blair
24. “Ramadan is a time of year when people of all religions come together to focus on charity, and self-control.” — Oprah Winfrey
25. “Ramadan is a time of fasting and self-control, a time of reflection and devotion, and a time for helping others.” — Queen Rania of Jordan
26. “Ramadan is a time of self-reflection and self-improvement, a time for prayer and devotion, and a time for helping others.” — Bill Clinton
27. “Ramadan is a time for people of all faiths to come together and focus on values such as compassion, generosity, and self-discipline.” — Dalai Lama
28. “Ramadan is a time for self-reflection and self-discipline, a time for family and friends, and a time for reaching out to those in need.” — Barack Obama
29. “Ramadan is a time for people of all religions to reflect on the importance of charity and self-control, and to reach out to those in need.” — Nelson Mandela
30. “Ramadan is a time for prayer, a time for reflection and self-restraint, and a time to celebrate the values at the core of Islam. Values like peace, compassion, and generosity.” — Justin Trudeau
Beautiful Ramadan quotes
These Ramadan quotes are beautiful and amazing to satisfy your reading pleasure.
31. “Ramadan is coming, The time we love best.” — Unknown
32. “Even Laylat ul Qadr, the holiest night in Ramadan, drifts–its precise date is unknown.” — G. Willow Wilson
33. “May your Ramadan be blessed and May Allah accept your good deeds as sincerely done for Him” — Dr. Bilal Philips
34. “Ramadan is a boot camp for the Muslim body and soul. In this Holy month, make every day count.” ― Ibn Jeem
35. “Ramadan fasting from Dawn to dusk will transition your life into a new start of positive energy.” — Unknown
36. “Have you ever wondered why we’re happy in Ramadan? Because we do what we were created to do.” — Sh. Alaa Elsayed
37. “The month of Ramadan is superior to all other months, and the last ten nights are superior to the other nights.” — Ibn al-Qayyim
38. “Ramadan will be coming soon prepare. your mind, body, and soul for the holy month gain maximum benefit.” — Unknown
39. “I look back, and half of Ramadan is over in the blink of an eye. Before I know I will be saying that about my entire life.” — Nouman Ali Khan
40. “Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven.” ― Sahih Bukhari, Book 32
Some more Ramadan quotes
Here are some more Ramadan quotes to share with your Muslim mates.
41. “The best of all deeds during Ramadan is reciting the Quran.” — Prophet Muhammad
42. “Ramadan is the month of blessings, where the rewards of good deeds are multiplied.” — Unknown
43. “Ramadan isn’t fulfilled by feasting on some tasty beef; the greatest of the feast is haram if others go hungry.” ― Abhijit Naskar
44. “God made you as a human because he wants to see you in heaven, prove you worth it, Ramadan Mubarak.” ― Jagadeesh Kumar
45. “Ramadan is the month to seek forgiveness, to mend broken relationships, and to make peace with one’s self.” — Unknown
46. “The Eid al-Fitr celebration marks the end of the month when Muslims celebrate a successful Ramadan of fasting and worship.” — Unknown
47. “Ramadan is not only to stay thirsty and hungry; it is also to realize the real thirsty and hungry ones to help; it is true worship.” ― Ehsan Sehgal
48. “I pray kindness grows in your heart like water in the ocean. May the celebrations of this Ramadan be as vast as the sky above your head.” — Unknown
49. “The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan, i.e., is present at his home), he must observe Saum (fasts) that month.” — Quran 2:185
50. “Praise belongs to God who appointed among those roads His month, the month of Ramadan, the month of fasting, the month of submission, the month of purity, the month of putting to test, the month of standing in prayer, in which the Quran was sent down as guidance to the people, and as clear signs of the Guidance and the Separator.” ― Imam Zayn Al ‘Abidin
Which of these Ramadan quotes is your favorite?
Going through our list of Ramadan quotes can offer the desired level of motivation to abstain from sin.
You can also learn about the benefits of fasting during Ramadan.
By sharing these quotes, you can let others know how it is beneficial to observe fasting during Ramadan.
We hope you like our Ramadan quotes collection.
If you have found your favorite quote, don’t forget to mention it in the comments section.