We hope you enjoy these awesome Ric Flair quotes!
With a career that has spanned over four decades, Ric Flair might be the best wrestler around.
Retired WWE wrestler and wrestling coach, Ric Flair (aka, Nature Boy) is a 16 time World Champion in the ring.
Flair is a man who lives and breathes WWE.
In an Instagram livestream in 2020, Flair revealed he has aspirations to return to the ring, even at 71 years young.
He claimed that he was training for a fight in 2019 when the WWE requested that he become a ringside manager instead for the Team Hogan VS Team Flair match.
Though returning to the ring is pretty unlikely and would probably be a suicide mission for a man of his age, Flair leaves a legacy as one of the best wrestlers in the history of wrestling.
Don’t forget to also check out these wrestling quotes for fans of the sport.
Best Ric Flair quotes and sayings about wrestling
1. “I didn’t have any plans to become a wrestler until about a year before I started.” — Ric Flair
2. “I don’t think there was one. I can’t name one. Not because I had a lot of great feuds, but it would be hard to say the defining feud.” — Ric Flair
3. “I enjoyed my time as Raw Co-Owner. Actually, I got beat more! I got beat up a lot as Co-owner but it was ok.” — Ric Flair
4. “I laugh a lot in the ring when I’m having fun.” — Ric Flair
5. “It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!” — Ric Flair
6. “It’s the greatest show on earth. It’s unbelievable.” — Ric Flair
7. “None of this was written to hurt anybody’s feelings.” — Ric Flair
8. “This ain’t no garden party, brother, this is wrestling, where only the strongest survive.” — Ric Flair
9. “To be a man you’ve gotta beat the man.” — Ric Flair
10. “We used to wrestle every night, 385 times a year. For ten years. 365 days. Never had any holidays off, ever. Holidays were always two-day venues. Two event venues. Afternoon and night.” — Ric Flair
11. “Whenever I hear the crowds going WOOOOO!! It makes me feel very good, it means I’ve worked very hard and earned a lot of respect, each night I go out there I go out there for the fans to make them smile, or make them cry.” — Ric Flair
12. “I bleed like nobody else.” — Ric Flair
13. “I’ve always been a very good heel!” — Ric Flair
14. “The guy who could be me, but he knows when to draw the line, is John Cena. John Cena can rock ‘n’ roll, let me tell you.” — Ric Flair
15. “I can take more punishment than anyone in the business.” — Ric Flair
16. “Nobody has wrestled everybody in the business like I have.” — Ric Flair
17. Whenever they feel like it, the door’s wide open.” — Ric Flair
18. “Miami was always a town that was kind to me as a wrestler. It’s a great wrestling town, and it’s a great town, period. There’s so much to do in Miami.” — Ric Flair
19. “It’s much more casual than it was, but my clothes and my ring attire – I thought up half of what I brought to the show.” — Ric Flair
Ric Flair quotes about performing
20. “I was really good at being a bad guy.” — Ric Flair
21. “I’m gonna walk down the aisle in style and profile.” — Ric Flair
22. “I like that role. Not being bad to people— just talking bad.” — Ric Flair
23. “I had my first ‘Survivor Series’ in 1991 and I was fortunate enough to be an instrumental part of the shows I was on.” — Ric Flair
Ric Flair quotes about his success
24. “All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me.” — Ric Flair
25. “If wrestling can be considered an art form, then [Ric Flair] is using oils, and the many others merely watercolors.” — Ric Flair
26. “In my life, I’ve been a movie star, a rock star, and a sports star, all wrapped up into one-and worked harder at it than anybody else.” — Ric Flair
27. “I’ve had more world championships than you’ve had women!” — Ric Flair
28. “My problem is that I think everybody needs to work as hard as I worked when I was in my prime.” — Ric Flair
29. “My shoes are worth more……than your house!” — Ric Flair
30. “The old saying is: ‘Time off is a wrestler’s worst enemy.’” — Ric Flair
31. “I spent more money on one robe than guys spend in five years.” — Ric Flair
32. “I have had the greatest wrestling career in the history of pro wrestling.” — Ric Flair
33. “If you have notoriety, you can dress any way you want to dress. That’s the way it is. I just like to get dressed up.” — Ric Flair
34. “I think that they go hand in hand – notoriety and people lookin at ya.” — Ric Flair
More Ric Flair quotes
35. “Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair!” — Ric Flair
36. “If you don’t like it, learn to love it!” — Ric Flair
37. “If you’re a man, you don’t cry about it, you take life, the ups and downs; if you’re a real man you never go down, you just stay up!” — Ric Flair
38. “I’m every woman’s dream and every man’s nightmare.” — Ric Flair
39. “I’m Ric Flair! The Stylin’, profilin’, limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin’ n’ dealin’ son of a gun!” — Ric Flair
40. “My God, thank you. Thank you very much. I’m almost embarrassed by the response, but when I see this, I know that the twenty-five years that I’ve spent trying to make you happy every night of your life was worth every damn minute of it.” — Ric Flair
41. “Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line.” — Ric Flair
42. “When somebody has convinced you that you’re not worth anything to anybody anymore, and they spend a lot of time doing it, you start believing it yourself.” — Ric Flair
43. “For me, it’s about camaraderie. My whole life is like, if something’s going on, nothing ever preceded fun. I always put my friends and the fun and the business ahead of everything.” — Ric Flair
44. “I love the military. They don’t get nearly enough credit for all the hard work they do to protect us, keep us in a safe place so we can enjoy ourselves every day.” — Ric Flair
45. “Girls, you can’t be the first, but you can be next.” — Ric Flair
46. “I do close to 30 minutes in cardio at a very high rate. I raise the level of intensity. I do a level 18 on the elliptical at four miles an hour for 20 minutes. That’s 360 calories. I want to see someone else try that. The resistance factor at 18 is brutal. No one goes to 20.” — Ric Flair
47. “I feel great. I had a blood clot. It was a bad deal. But when I look at my friends with hip replacements, knee replacements, shoulder replacements, neck surgeries, back surgeries, I’ll take the blood clot.” — Ric Flair
48. “Do I feel like I’m 65? No. I feel like I’m 15. That’s my problem. I’m trying as hard as I can to act like I’m 65, but it’s very difficult.” — Ric Flair
49. “A guy can have a phenomenal body, but if the suit doesn’t fit him, forget it.” — Ric Flair
50. “I tell everyone in the world that I have always been the best father I could be and that I was the worst husband.” — Ric Flair
Did you enjoy these Ric Flair quotes?
Ric Flair is nothing if not a performer.
Charismatic, stylish, and confident, Flair knows how to make a crowd go wild.
He earned the title, “dirtiest player in the game” for his in-ring antics and rulebreaking.
However, Flair easily backs up his performance talent with wrestling talent.
Officially recognized for being a 16-time World Champion, Flair claims that he is actually a 21-time champion.
Flair’s fans have ensured that he remains a prominent figure of wrestling history.
Flair has had two holidays declared in his name.
“Ric Flair Day” was declared in Minneapolis on October 19, 1998, and on November 15, 2008, it was declared “Ric Flair Day” in Norfolk, Virginia.
In 2008, Flair’s signature sequin-covered robe that he wore at WrestleMania XXIV, was placed in the pop culture section of the National Museum of American History in Washington, D.C.
Are you a Ric Flair fan?
Which Ric Flair quotes and sayings are your favorites?
Let us know in the comments below.
April 26, 2021 7:00 AM EST