These super Saturday quotes will encourage you to have a fantastic day.
Saturday is one of the greatest days of the week. For most people, the weekend is a time to relax, celebrate, and do whatever they want to do. These Saturday quotes highlight the joy and freedom of spending the day however you desire.
What’s your favorite thing about Saturday?
Everyone loves the weekends, whether you choose to hang out with friends, work on a hobby, or relax and do nothing at all. Read these Saturday quotes for inspiration on how to spend your free time.
Start your weekend off right by reading these quotes about blessed Saturday mornings and awesome Saturday nights. There’s no work, no school, no responsibilities, and no stress. These sayings will remind you that Saturdays are for good times and positive vibes only.
Regardless of your plans, these Saturday quotes will boost your mood. Whether you choose to stay in and watch a movie or go out and party, Saturdays will always be awesome. Read this collection of weekend Saturday quotes to lift your spirits and elevate the soul.
Also read these relaxing weekend quotes to power your workweek.
Happy Saturday quotes for a fantastic weekend
1. “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.” – Nora Roberts
2. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” – Chip Gaines
3. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
4. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day.” – James A. Murphy
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Sunday quotes to honor this special day of the week.
5. “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.” – C.J. Carlyon
6. “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.” – Christina Baldwin
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Tuesday quotes celebrating momentum in your week.
7. “It is the kind of Saturday night that torches your life for a few hours, makes it seem like something is happening.” – Annie Proulx
8. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” – Sophia Bush
9. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
10. “What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week.” – C. S. Lewis
Saturday quotes to lift your spirits
11. “Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.” – Wataru Watari
12. “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.” – Padmasree Warrior
13. “Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” – Charmaine J Forde
14. “If you had to work 14 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.” – Nicole Ari Parker
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Friday quotes to help you reflect on an amazing week.
15. “Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.” – Drew Barrymore
16. “Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” – Florence Welch
17. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?” – Marilyn vos Savant
18. “The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.” – Donna Shalala
19. “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.” – Ana Monnar
20. “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.” – Amanda Bynes
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of Thursday quotes to inspire the end of your week.
Saturday quotes to elevate your soul
21. “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” – Edward McKendree Bounds
22. “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” – Audrey Hepburn
23. “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonder of the weekend into your week and your work” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
24. “Anybody have plans to stare at their phone somewhere exciting this weekend?” – Nitya Prakash
25. “Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” – Tecumseh
26. “The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
27. “My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.” – Alan King
28. “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.” – Jean Grae
29. “I’m mostly pretty quiet on the weekends. I either read or visit friends or go hiking or something like that.” – Troian Bellisario
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of hiking quotes that will tap into the adventurer within you.
30. “Entrepreneurs don’t have weekends or birthdays or holidays. Every day is my weekend, my birthday, my holiday. OR, every day is my work day. Mostly it’s a choice.” – Richie Norton
Saturday quotes for inspiration on how to spend your free time
31. “I’m not an early bird at all. Ideally, on Saturday morning I’d allow myself a lovely lie-in. 10:45 would be just right.” – Shilpa Shetty
32. “I’m not sure what it was or where she sprayed it, but her scent will be the end of the life I loved. And I will find comfort in the simpleness of sitting with her on a Saturday afternoon with nothing else to do.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
33. “We’re human. Enjoy yourself. You work hard every day; you deserve to turn up on the weekends with your friends.” – Logic
34. “Honestly, I never really understood the glorification of Fridays & weekends. I don’t want to build a life and career, where I spent five days a week waiting for the weekend. No! I want to enjoy my life, and don’t wish any weekday away. I want each day to matter to me, in some way, even if it’s a small tiny way. I love my life. Everyday. That’s the spirit we should convey all around us.” – Akilnathan Logeswaran
35. “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.” – Ina Garten
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of party quotes to remind you that life is a party.
36. “Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.” – Dan Pearce
37. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” – Derek Jeter
38. “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” – Robert Brault
39. “When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
40. “I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks.” – Barack Obama
More Saturday quotes for good times and positive vibes
41. “I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend.” – Debasish Mridha
42. “How pleasant is Saturday night, When I’ve tried all the week to be good, and not spoke a word that was bad, And obliged everyone that I could.” – Nancy Sproat
43. “My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.” – Ludacris
44. “Most people are in a factory from nine till five. Their job may be to turn out 263 little circles. At the end of the week they’re three short and somebody has a go at them. On Saturday afternoons they deserve something to go and shout about.” – Rodney Marsh
45. “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.” – Mike Birbiglia
46. “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” – Ogden Nash
47. “Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment.” – Anthony T. Hincks
48. “I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse.’” – Vera Farmiga
49. “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.” – Lynn Johnston
50. “If Sunday is the Lord’s day, then Saturday belongs to the Devil. It is the only night of the week when he gives out Free passes to the Late show at the Too Much Fun Club.” – Hunter S. Thompson
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of Hunter S. Thompson quotes from the journalist and author.
More Saturday quotes and sayings
51. “I think Saturday may be Latin for “”stay in pajamas til noon then eventually motivate yourself to shower and get ready for bed that night.” – Bart Millard
52. “Live every day as if it were Saturday night.” – Al McGuire
53. “One of my most exciting Saturday nights was just me and a bottle of wine and a crochet book.” – Jessica Pare
54. “Waking up early on Saturday gives me an edge in finishing my work with a very relaxed state of mind. There is a feeling of time pressure on weekdays that aren’t there on weekends. If I wake up early in the morning before anybody else, I can plan the day or at least my activities with relaxed mind.” – Oprah Winfrey
55. “I have more fun now doing a game on a Saturday or Sunday than I’ve ever had. I love the fact that every year, it’s gotten more and more fun.” – Joe Buck
56. “It was Saturday night and I was feelin kinda funny, Gold around my neck, pockets full of money.” – Schoolly D
Don’t forget to also check out these Wednesday quotes for hump day motivation & inspiration.
Saturday quotes for when you’re longing for the weekend
57. “You make me feel Monday is Saturday.” ― Avijeet Das
58. “But I’m looking for a way to get myself to Saturday. Looking for a way to get myself to Saturday.” ― Michael Franti
59. “I would work Monday through Saturday noon. I’d go to town on Saturday afternoons, sit on the street corner, and I’d sing and play.” ― B. B. King
60. “I always wake up early Saturday morning, and I have a little bit more time.” ― Ehud Olmert
61. “There is nothing more I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night.” ― Donald Cerrone
62. “Saturday is still the busiest shopping day of the week.” ― Susan Orleans
63. “It was four o’clock of a stickily wet Saturday.” ― Margaret Widdemer
64. “My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers.” ― John Wayne
65. “If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.” ― Kathy Griffin
66. “Dance in the kitchen ’til the mornin’ light. Louisiana Saturday night.” ― Mel McDaniel
Which of these positive Saturday quotes makes you the most excited for the weekend?
Saturday is a wonderful, magical day free from stress and obligations. If you’re looking forward to the weekend, you’ll love this collection of awesome Saturday quotes. These sayings and insights will resonate with your soul and give you a new perspective.
Having free time over the weekend is the perfect opportunity to focus on yourself and do whatever you want. Whether you choose to have a wild Saturday night out or a blissful evening in, these words of wisdom will delight you.
Most people agree that Saturday is their favorite day of the week. It’s hard not to love a day where you get to rest, relax, play, and party. Share these Saturday quotes with your friends and family to set the mood for the weekend.
What are your favorite Saturday quotes and sayings that inspire you to have a good weekend? Let us know in the comment section below.
April 22, 2022 5:00 AM EST