Life is a party and these party quotes are here to prove it.
You don’t need to grab the Fireball and your dancing shoes to know that there is plenty in life worth celebrating.
Love, friendships, fun times, good memories, all of these are reasons to party and celebrate the precious things in life.
Why is celebrating success important?
We work hard to accomplish our dreams. With our sights on the end goal, it can be easy to spend most of our time working towards success and neglect the fun side of life.
After so much hard work, we deserve a little party every once in a while. Besides, life is more fun with a bit of celebration.
Use these party quotes to remind you that life is a party and celebration is not only worthwhile but also very necessary.
For more inspiration, also check out our compilation of quotes about having fun and enjoying your life.
Party quotes that remind you to celebrate
1. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “What life expects of us is that we celebrate.” – José Eduardo Agualusa
3. “Life is what you celebrate. All of it. Even its end.” – Joanne Harris
4. “Celebrate every success, but don’t forget to enjoy those scars of failures.” – Debasish Mridha
5. “Celebrate your life, you are your own light” – Lailah Gifty Akita
6. “It lifts the energy levels of the entire side if you are positive and vocal when a wicket falls.” – Suresh Raina
7. “You know another word for “party”? Celebration. You know another word for “celebrate”? Have fucking fun. Make fucking merry.” ― George Saunders
8. “Celebrate what you’ve accomplished but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.” – Mia Hamm
9. “Life is short, wear your party pants.” – Loretta LaRoche
11. “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” – Nelson Mandela
10. “I work hard and I party hard. When I go to work, I know what I am doing, and I do it to the best of my abilities. When I party, I take exactly the same rule book with me.” – Rhys Ifans
Humorous Party quotes
12. “Beer is proof that God loves us.” ― Benjamin Franklin
13. “You moon the wrong person at an office party and suddenly you’re not a professional anymore.” — Jeff Foxworthy
14. “What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” ― Phyllis Diller
15. “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” ― Frank Sinatra
16. “The best way to behave is not too.” ― Abercrombie & Fitch
17. “A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, “damn that was awesome.” ― Unknown
18. “One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.” – George Carlin
19. “The dying process begins the minute we are born, but it accelerates during dinner parties.” – Carol Matthau
20. “If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
Also read these memorable Ron Swanson quotes that will inspire you to live your life on your own terms.
Party quotes about friendship
21. “Here’s to the nights we don’t remember and the friends we won’t forget.” ― The Hangover
22. “Dancing – that’s really what I do at parties. I dance and I hang out with friends. That’s my partying.” ― Rebecca Black
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our dance quotes to inspire you to get your body moving.
23. “I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.” – Nancie J. Carmody
24. “Good friends get drunk with you. Best friends hold your hair back when you’ve had a bit too much to drink.” – Unknown
25. “In LA, people who met each other three months ago at a party are now the closest friends in the whole wide world.” — Mindy Kaling
26. “I like to go out if there’s a party or go to the movies, but I just like hanging out with my buddies and having a good time.” ― Jean-Luc Bilodeau
Party quotes to remind you that life is a party
27. “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight, party tonight.” ― Drake
28. “You gotta fight. For your right to party.” ― Beastie Boys
29. “Hear no evil, speak no evil, and you won’t be invited to cocktail parties.” ― Oscar Wilde
30. “Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home and never, never be both.” — David Brown
31. “I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs.” ― Andy Warhol
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Andy Warhol quotes that will inspire you to look at the world differently today.
32. “When you’re the most happening person at the party, it’s time to leave” ― Kelly Cutrone
33. “When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Then find someone who’s life is givin’ them vodka and have a party!” ― Ron White
34. “If you’re spending your entire early 20s chasing the next party, what are you running away from?” ― Demi Lovato
35. “School should be the best party in town” ― Peter Kline
36. “The night is still just getting started.” ― Abigail Haas
37. “Life… For some it is battle for others its dance…For rich it is party for poor it is chance!” ― Nino Varsimashvili
38. “It’s easy to impress me. I don’t need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I’m happy. I’m satisfied. I’m content.” ― Maria Sharapova
Don’t forget to also read these inspirational hippie quotes that inspire positivity.
Party quotes to help you enjoy your life
39. “I’ve lived my life the way I wanted to, whether scaling the mountains, partying long into the night or having fun playing soccer.” ― Marat Safin
40. “I had years of partying, and I was kind of surprised and happy I survived it all. Now, being a parent, I look back on it thinking, Oh God, the things you did!” ― Jeff Bridges
41. “I love going out. I love partying.” ― Kit Harington
42. “Drink and dance and laugh and lie, Love, the reeling midnight through, For tomorrow we shall die! (But, alas, we never do.” ― Dorothy Parker
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Dorothy Parker quotes that will help you uncover life’s secrets.
43. “Life is a party. Dress for it.” ― Audrey Hepburn
44. “When you don’t have love, it’s like there’s a party going on, and everybody was invited, except for you. And you just happened to be walking by that house in the rain.” — Dane Cook
45. “Best dating advice my mom has ever given me: Don’t date the life of the party, date the guy who makes sure the life of the party gets home.” — Claudia Butcher
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of dating quotes about modern day romance.
46. “Good parties create temporary youthfulness.” – Mason Cooley
47. “I always think that the opening moments of a party are the hardest. Before everyone has had enough to drink.” – Stephanie Clifford
48. “Parties are the nightly ritual of the sophisticated society.” – Dominick Dunne
49. “It’s not about going to a party. It’s life as a party.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
50. “A little party never killed nobody.” – Fergie
You might also like these wise life is short quotes about happiness, death, and more.
More party quotes and sayings
51. “At a dinner party, one should eat wisely but not too well, and talk well but not too wisely.” – W. Somerset Maugham
52. “Someone said that life is a party. You join in after it’s started and leave before it’s finished.” – Elsa Maxwell
53. “The closing years of life are like the end of a masquerade party when the masks are dropped.” – Cesare Pavese
54. “I always voted at my party’s call, and I never thought of thinking for myself at all.” – William Gilbert
55. “I don’t get surprised very often to be honest. I’m the kind of person who you couldn’t throw a surprise party for because I’d figure it out.” – Chris O’Donnell
56. “Life changes, and thus, partying changes, and what it means to party evolves as well.” – Andrew W.K.
57. “A party of order or stability, and a party of progress or reform, are both necessary elements of a healthy state of political life.” – John Stuart Mill
58. “Our Party maintains the improvement of the people’s living conditions as the most important of the numerous state affairs.” – Kim Jong-un
59. “Party honesty is party expediency.” – Grover Cleveland
60. “Study hard, but party harder.” – Nicole Polizzi
Are you ready to party?
Let these party quotes inspire you to embrace your fun side and let loose a little. What have you got to lose? Too much work and not enough party is a sure way to get burned out.
A little party can also be motivating and help propel you towards success. Celebrating when you accomplish a goal will inspire you to complete more goals.
Partying doesn’t mean you have to go to the club or drink away your troubles. Spending time with loved ones, enjoying great food, or relaxing during a casual game night can be just as much of a party.
Whatever partying means to you, make sure to take time to celebrate the important things in life.
Did you like these party quotes and sayings? Do you have a favorite party quote? Let us know in the comment section below.
January 8, 2020 7:46 AM EST