Life is a party, and these party quotes are here to prove it.
You don’t need to grab the Fireball and your dancing shoes to know that there is plenty in life worth celebrating.
Let us know your favorite party quotes in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of reading party quotes?
Life is more fun with a bit of celebration.
There are many reasons to party and celebrate, like:
- Fun times
- Good memories
- Achieving a goal
There is nothing wrong with partying and celebrating the precious things in life.
Life shouldn’t be all work and no play!
Why is celebrating success important?
We work hard to accomplish our dreams.
With our sights on the end goal, it’s easy to spend most of our time working towards success and neglect the fun side of life.
After so much hard work, we deserve a little party every once in a while.
Use these party quotes to remind you that life is a party, and celebration is not only worthwhile but also very necessary.
For more inspiration, check out our compilation of quotes about having fun and enjoying your life.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Party quotes that remind you to celebrate
1. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “What life expects of us is that we celebrate.” – José Eduardo Agualusa
3. “Life is what you celebrate. All of it. Even its end.” – Joanne Harris
You will also enjoy our article on best rap quotes.
4. “Celebrate every success, but don’t forget to enjoy those scars of failures.” – Debasish Mridha
You will also enjoy our article on toasting quotes.
5. “Celebrate your life, you are your own light” – Lailah Gifty Akita
You will also enjoy our article on saturday quotes.
6. “It lifts the energy levels of the entire side if you are positive and vocal when a wicket falls.” – Suresh Raina
You will also enjoy our article on Sunday quotes.
7. “When you’re the most happening person at the party, it’s time to leave” ― Kelly Cutrone
You will also enjoy our article on 21st birthday quotes.
8. “Falling asleep at a party is a very risky activity.” – Steven Magee
You will also enjoy our article on funny birthday quotes.
9. “The night is still just getting started.” ― Abigail Haas
You will also enjoy our article on letterkenny quotes.
10. “Life is short, wear your party pants.” – Loretta LaRoche
You will also enjoy our article on birthday quotes.
Humorous Party quotes
11. “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” – Nelson Mandela
You will also enjoy our article on talladega nights quotes.
12. “What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” ― Phyllis Diller
You will also enjoy our article on witty quotes.
13. “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” ― Frank Sinatra
You will also enjoy our article on soccer quotes.
14. “Parties are the nightly ritual of the sophisticated society.” – Dominick Dunne
You will also enjoy our article on free spirit quotes.
15. “It’s not about going to a party. It’s life as a party.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
You will also enjoy our article on The Hangover quotes.
16. “A little party never killed nobody.” – Fergie
You will also enjoy our article on weekend quotes.
17. “Beer is proof that God loves us.” ― Benjamin Franklin
You will also enjoy our article on bridal shower quotes.
18. “The best way to behave is not too.” ― Abercrombie & Fitch
You will also enjoy our article on missing friends quotes.
19. “One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.” – George Carlin
You will also enjoy our article on quotes about voting and democracy.
20. “If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
Also, read these memorable Ron Swanson quotes that will inspire you to live your life on your terms.
Related: Happy Birthday Quotes
Party quotes about friendship
21. “Here’s to the nights we don’t remember and the friends we won’t forget.” ― The Hangover
You will also enjoy our article on yellow quotes.
22. “I’m coming up so you better get this party started.” ― Pink
You will also enjoy our article on preparation quotes.
23. “I love going out. I love partying.” ― Kit Harington
You will also enjoy our article on college quotes.
24. “The party don’t start till I walk in.” ― Kesha
You will also enjoy our article on 50 cent quotes.
25. “Never miss a party…good for the nerves–like celery.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
26. “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight, party tonight.” ― Drake
You will also enjoy our article on pink quotes.
27. “You gotta fight. For your right to party.” ― Beastie Boys
28. “Hear no evil, speak no evil, and you won’t be invited to cocktail parties.” ― Oscar Wilde
29. “Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home and never, never be both.” — David Brown
30. “Dancing – that’s really what I do at parties. I dance and I hang out with friends. That’s my partying.” ― Rebecca Black
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our dance quotes to inspire you to get your body moving.
Party quotes to remind you that life is a party
31. “I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs.” ― Andy Warhol
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Andy Warhol quotes that will inspire you to look at the world differently today.
32. “I work hard and I party hard. When I go to work, I know what I am doing, and I do it to the best of my abilities. When I party, I take exactly the same rule book with me.” – Rhys Ifans
33. “You know another word for “party”? Celebration. You know another word for “celebrate”? Have fucking fun. Make fucking merry.” ― George Saunders
34. “If you’re spending your entire early 20s chasing the next party, what are you running away from?” ― Demi Lovato
35. “School should be the best party in town” ― Peter Kline
36. “Celebrate what you’ve accomplished but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.” – Mia Hamm
37. “Life… For some it is battle for others its dance…For rich it is party for poor it is chance!” ― Nino Varsimashvili
38. “It’s easy to impress me. I don’t need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I’m happy. I’m satisfied. I’m content.” ― Maria Sharapova
Don’t forget to read our collection of happy Friday quotes to help you reflect on an amazing week.
Party quotes to help you enjoy your life
39. “I’ve lived my life the way I wanted to, whether scaling the mountains, partying long into the night or having fun playing soccer.” ― Marat Safin
40. “I had years of partying, and I was kind of surprised and happy I survived it all. Now, being a parent, I look back on it thinking, Oh God, the things you did!” ― Jeff Bridges
41. “I love going out. I love partying.” ― Kit Harington
42. “Drink and dance and laugh and lie, Love, the reeling midnight through, For tomorrow we shall die! (But, alas, we never do.” ― Dorothy Parker
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Dorothy Parker quotes that will help you uncover life’s secrets.
43. “Life is a party. Dress for it.” ― Audrey Hepburn
44. “The night is not just here to sleep.” – Unknown
45. “Best dating advice my mom has ever given me: Don’t date the life of the party, date the guy who makes sure the life of the party gets home.” — Claudia Butcher
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of dating quotes about modern-day romance.
46. “Good parties create temporary youthfulness.” – Mason Cooley
47. “I always think that the opening moments of a party are the hardest. Before everyone has had enough to drink.” – Stephanie Clifford
48. “The dying process begins the minute we are born, but it accelerates during dinner parties.” – Carol Matthau
49. “You moon the wrong person at an office party and suddenly you’re not a professional anymore.” — Jeff Foxworthy
50. “A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, “damn that was awesome.” ― Unknown
You might also like these wise life is short quotes about happiness, death, and more.
More party quotes and sayings
51. “At a dinner party, one should eat wisely but not too well, and talk well but not too wisely.” – W. Somerset Maugham
52. “Someone said that life is a party. You join in after it’s started and leave before it’s finished.” – Elsa Maxwell
53. “Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die.” – Unknown
54. “A party without cake is just a meeting.” – Unknown
55. “I don’t get surprised very often to be honest. I’m the kind of person who you couldn’t throw a surprise party for because I’d figure it out.” – Chris O’Donnell
56. “Life changes, and thus, partying changes, and what it means to party evolves as well.” – Andrew W.K.
57. “A party of order or stability, and a party of progress or reform, are both necessary elements of a healthy state of political life.” – John Stuart Mill
58. “Our Party maintains the improvement of the people’s living conditions as the most important of the numerous state affairs.” – Kim Jong-un
59. “Party honesty is party expediency.” – Grover Cleveland
60. “Study hard, but party harder.” – Nicole Polizzi
Party quotes to get you in the party mood
61. “I’m a DJ. I get the party started.” — Avicii
62. “An outside party don’t ever stay outside.” — Brent Faiyaz
63. “I was a loner; I was never the crazy party girl.” — Cardi B
64. “DJ Khaled most definitely knows how to rock a party.” — Rick Ross
65. “I doubt if you can have a truly wild party without liquor.” — Carl Sandburg
66. “Everywhere’s a party with me – I’m a factory of good times.” — Nish Kumar
67. “Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party.” — Robin Williams
68. “Sometimes you’ve got to know when it’s time to leave the party.” — Victoria Beckham
69. “At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom.” — George Carlin
70. “At every party there are two kinds of people – those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.” — Ann Landers
Party quotes to remind you to have fun
71. “I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade…and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.” ― Ron White
72. “I’m gonna party, see how intoxicated I can get and how many rules I can flaunt. That’s my motto.” ― H.G. Bissinger
73. “It is easy to decide on what is wrong to wear to a party, such as deep-sea diving equipment or a pair of large pillows, but deciding what is right is much trickier.” ― Lemony Snicket
74. “All worries are less with wine.” ― Amit Kalantri
75. “Me? I go wherever the wind blows…and wherever the whiskey shots are half price.” ― Nicki Elson
76. “Partying means drinking. It also means playing records by Lou Reed and Chicago, which I thought was a city but is also a band it turns out.” ― Ron Currie Jr.
77. “Sensuality lies in planning the party. It’s in that feeling thought of excitement.” ― Lebo Grand
78. “At least at parties everybody knows somebody, there’s a semblance of vetting and community, friendship.” ― A.D. Aliwat
79. “With this they all agreed not to get drunk that evening but for each man to drink only as much as he wished.” ― Plato
80. “Sacrifice now. Party later.” ― Monroe Mann
Party quotes for Instagram
81. “I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.” – Nancie J. Carmody
82. “Good friends get drunk with you. Best friends hold your hair back when you’ve had a bit too much to drink.” – Unknown
83. “In LA, people who met each other three months ago at a party are now the closest friends in the whole wide world.” — Mindy Kaling
84. “I like to go out if there’s a party or go to the movies, but I just like hanging out with my buddies and having a good time.” ― Jean-Luc Bilodeau
85. “You gotta have life your way. If you ain’t losing your mind, you ain’t partying right.” ― Young Jeezy
86. “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”
― Gordon B. Hinckley
87. “We gon’ party like it’s your birthday.” ― 50 Cent
88. “I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.”― Rita Mae Brown
89. “Why is partying and having a good time bad?” ― Tara Reid
90. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.”― Emily Dickinson
Party Quotes To Have Fun
91. “When all else fails, throw a party!” ― Eugene Walter
92. “I just want to have fun and party with everyone around the world. That’s the only rule, to have fun.” ― Mayer Hawthorne
93. “I did all my heavy partying before I turned sixteen.” ― Cameron Diaz
94. “I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.” ― Vanilla Ice
95. “There was a time when all I cared about was the next game, the next party, the next tee time.” ― Brett Favre
96. “Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!” ― Andy Cohen
97. “I have many different sides; I can be the life and soul of the party – or a wallflower.” ― Naomie Harris
98. “You don’t have to go out and party every night. You can act because it’s your dream.” ― Miley Cyrus
99. “I gave a funny speech at my wife’s birthday party, and I’m thinking, ‘Hey, I’ve still got it.'” ― Larry David
100. “I enjoy horse riding, spending time with my dog ‘Smurf,’ and basically having a really good laugh partying and having fun!” v Katie Price
Party Quotes for Celebrating Fun Times
101. “When I do my thing, it’ll make ya move / You’ll party hardy, an’ get in the groove.” — Albert King
102. “Shaky threw a party that lasted all night / Everybody drank a lot of something nice.” — David Bowie
103. “Hey, look, balloons. It is a party.Oh, I love parties! That sounds like fun.” — Andrew Stanton
104. “That’s what life is all about: Let’s have a party. Let’s have it tonight.” — Lilly Pulitzer
105. “Spring is nature’s way of saying ‘Let’s party!’” — Robin Williams
106. “I hardly ever go to parties. If I really have to, I’ll go, but I’m not the most open person, which is sometimes not the best quality.” — Eva Green
107. “Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party.” — Charles E. Weller
108. “Nobody’s ever asked me to a party before, as a friend. Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine too?” — J.K. Rowling
109. “A New Year’s party is not a party without lots of dancing.” — Charles M. Schulz
110. “Come on now, have some fun, A good time party, Livin’ lovin’ everyone, Good time party time, Grab that girl and hold her tight.” — Robert E. Kent
Party Quotes To Have Fun
111. “Every time a champagne bottle pops, a party angel gets its wings.” — Terri Guillemets
112. “I still get excited over the idea of going to a party in a costume.I was also looking forward to attending social event where alcohol wasn’t the main attraction.” — Lindsey Stirling
113. “You always want to go to a party where you get an invite.” — Simon Cowell
114. “I thought that the older I got, that partying would change – and it has – in the way that now I know how to party.” — Brendon Urie
115. “You will suggest a hot cocoa party instead. Her bright blue eyes will shine feverishly, and as she nods with uncontainable energy.” — Abigail Clarkin
116. “Partying is such sweet sorrow.” — Robert Byrne
117. “The more you can plan and do ahead of time, the more you’ll be able to enjoy your own party.” — David Burtka
118. “A holiday cocktail party is where some stranger will learn more about you in an hour than your spouse has learned in a lifetime.” — Robert Brault
119. “Partying is such sweet sorrow.” — Robert Byrne
120. “A few months later I was hired to play at a neighborhood block party.Little did we know, we are stepping into the block party event of the century.” — Lindsey Stirling
Party Quotes To Have A beautiful Evening
121. “The party doesn’t have to stop just because the desert has been served.” — David Burtka
122. “I don’t throw a lot of parties. I find throwing parties a bit intimidating.” — Helen Mirren
123. “I can get a dance party started pretty much anywhere and anytime.” — Claire Danes
124. “To me it’s like, every time I’m a director, like today, you’re the captain of the ship, so you better dress like it. You’re the host of the party.” — Mike Mills
125. “I want everyone in the world to stop waiting for the right reason to throw a party,and just..throw a party! Create your own occasion, because every single day is worth celebrating.” — David Burtka
126. “The party now is having my kids laugh and my wife laugh and my teammates. I want them to see me have fun and put it in a different way.” — Brett Favre
127. “I like the creativity of planning a party, or cooking and taking care of people, creating a memorable meal or event.” — Martina McBride
128. “Never miss a party if you can make it!” — Sam Berns
129. “I would show up at a party for Al Qaeda if you said there’s going to be a dinner.” — Gilbert Gottfried
130. “The greatest good we can do our country is to heal its party divisions and make them one people.” — Thomas Jefferson
Party Quotes on the Joys of Celebrations
131. “The little girls were wearing black party dresses and black party shoes, so strangers would know at once how nice they were.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
132. “I have been to lots of parties and acted perfectly disgraceful but I never actually collapsed oh Lana Turner we love you get up.” ― Frank O’Hara
133. “Hard to call it a party without sardines.” ― Brandon Mull
134. “The best parties are the ones you never want to end.” ― Beyoncé
135. “The only thing better than a party is a wild, crazy, spontaneous party.” ―Rihanna
136. “The party is in your head, and no one is actually having fun until you start to have fun.” ― Leonardo DiCaprio
137. “Life’s too short to not have a good time.” ― Miley Cyrus
138. “The only thing better than a good party is a good hangover.” ― Johnny Depp
139. “Sometimes I think I should just buy a blow-up party doll. Same level of intelligence, plastic, and full of air. The problem is, I’d probably fall in love.” ― Nikki Sixx
140. “I don’t come to tournaments to make friends, to go to parties, to hold conversations. I come to be the best, and I’m not mean and cruel and dirty.” ― Venus Williams
Are you ready to party?
Let these party quotes inspire you to embrace your fun side and let loose a little.
What have you got to lose?
Too much work and not enough party is a sure way to get burned out.
A little party can also be motivating and help propel you towards success.
Celebrating when you accomplish a goal will inspire you to complete more goals.
Partying doesn’t mean you have to go to the club or drink away your troubles.
Spending time with loved ones, enjoying great food, or relaxing during a casual game night can be just as much of a party.
Whatever partying means to you, take time to celebrate the important things in life.
Did you like these party quotes and sayings?
If so, you might also enjoy these Rave Quotes.
Do you have a favorite party quote?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Also, be sure to check out our article Tailgating Isn’t Just a Party- It’s a Lifestyle!