For those times when you need something so silly that you can’t help but laugh, we give you these Ron Burgundy quotes.
Anchorman is a movie about a 1970s news anchorman in San Diego named Ron Burgundy played by none other than Will Ferrell. He struggles when a female anchor is hired by the station. As him and the other “anchormen” continue in their male chauvinism, she moves into his territory.
If you couldn’t guess from the casting of actors like Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd and Steve Carrell, the film is a comedy. And, it’s one with lines that are so silly and stupid that sometimes you just can’t help but laugh.
Below is our collection of hilarious Ron Burgundy quotes that will have you cracking up right now. Enjoy!
Funny Ron Burgundy quotes
1. “I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.” – Ron Burgundy
2. “OK before we start, let’s go over the ground-rules … No touching of the hair or face … And THAT’S IT. Now FIGHT!” – Ron Burgundy
3. “I don’t know how to put this but I’m kind of a big deal. People know me. I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.” – Ron Burgundy
4. “Well if you were a man, I’d punch you. Punch you right in the mouth.” – Ron Burgundy
5. “I’m gonna punch you in the ovary, that’s what I’m gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the baby maker.” – Ron Burgundy
6. “I’m in a glass case of emotion!” – Ron Burgundy
7. “Mmm. I look good. I mean, really good. Hey, everyone! Come and see how good I look!” – Ron Burgundy
8. “Don’t act like you’re not impressed.” – Ron Burgundy
9. “It’s terrible. She has beautiful eyes, and her hair smells like cinnamon!” – Ron Burgundy
10. “Hello? Who’s there, I’m talkin? Hello? Who is this? Baxter… is that you? Baxter! Bark twice if you’re in Milwaukee… Is this Wilt Chamberlain? Have the courage to say something! Hello?” – Ron Burgundy
You might also like these neurotic George Costanza quotes about nothing.
More hilarious Ron Burgundy quotes
11. “It’s so damn hot. Milk was a bad choice.” – Ron Burgundy
12. “You know how to cut to the core of me Baxter. You’re so wise. You’re like a miniature Buddha, covered with hair.” – Ron Burgundy
13. “What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing.” – Ron Burgundy
14. “I’m kind of a big deal. People know me.” – Ron Burgundy
15. “Oh Audrey – I look like hell! I got bags under my eyes. What’s that? Well if you were a man, I’d punch you. Punch you right in the mouth. That’s bush. Bush league. YOU HEAR ME? AUDREY! LOOK AT ME! I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Alright?” – Ron Burgundy
16. “I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?” – Ron Burgundy
17. “Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.” – Ron Burgundy
18. “You stay classy, San Diego. I’m Ron Burgundy?” – Ron Burgundy
19. “If you want to throw down in fisticuffs, fine, I’ve got Jack Johnson and Tom O’Leary waitin’ for ya…right here!” – Ron Burgundy
20. “I’m not a baby! I’m a man! An ANCHORMAN!” – Ron Burgundy
Also read these funny Minion quotes that will make your day.
Ron Burgundy quotes: one-liners
21. “Sweet Lincoln’s mullet!” – Ron Burgundy
22. “Son of a bee-sting!” – Ron Burgundy
23. “Knights of Columbus, that hurt!” – Ron Burgundy
24. “By the beard of Zeus!” – Ron Burgundy
Other Ron Burgundy quotes and Anchorman quotes
25. “It is anchorman, not anchorlady. And that is a scientific fact.” – Ron Burgundy
26. “They’ve done studies, you know. 60 percent of the time, it works every time.” – Ron Burgundy
27. “Hey, where’d you get those clothes, the toilet store?” – Ron Burgundy
28. “You look like a blueberry.” – Ron Burgundy
29. “Hey, you’re making me look stupid. Get out of here, Panda Jerk!” – Ron Burgundy
30. “Oh Ron, there are literally thousands of other men that I should be with instead, but I am 72 percent sure that I love you.” – Ron Burgundy
Are you cracking up yet?
If you’ve never watched the movie before, then most of these Ron Burgundy quotes probably have you scratching your head. They just aren’t going to make sense out of the context of the movie. But, if you’ve watched and loved the movie then I’m guessing that you’re cracking up right now.
Sometimes when you’ve had a rough day, you just need something you can watch to escape from the world and give your brain a chance to rest. If that’s the kind of day that you’ve had, then I encourage you to watch Anchorman, or find a movie like it, and allow the humor to take over.
Did you enjoy these funny Ron Burgundy quotes? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
January 22, 2020 7:20 AM EST