Soulmates Quotes About Various Relationships
February 15, 2023 6:00 AM EST
Finding the best soulmate quotes might be a daunting task for some.
If you are one of them, we have got you covered.
Listed below are the most popular and inspirational soulmate quotes.
These quotes are interesting enough to grab your attention.
Besides that, we have also talked about soulmates and their types.
So, let’s dive in!
Who are Soulmates?
Soulmates are two people who feel a strong connection that links their souls.
This is something extraordinary, which is inexpressible in words.
In simple words, soulmates consider they are made for each other.
They feel harmony and coordination, which they don’t experience when interacting with others.
When soulmates meet each other for the first time, a feeling immediately emerges as if they have already met.
Types of Soulmates
Usually, we think of romance and love when the term soulmates hits our minds.
But this is not always the case.
There are some other types of soulmates as well that are discussed below.
- Karmic soulmates
- Soul partners
- Companion soulmates
- Kindred soulmates
If two people with a common purpose or cause meet, we know them as karmic soulmates.
These types of people are committed to making a difference in their field or with their skills.
These individuals turn out to be ideal partners who are geared up to meet their collective goals.
Such a relationship doesn’t need intimacy or love.
This connection is based on the passion for achieving something that really matters for both soulmates.
A soul partner is a person whom you met years ago.
However, when reunited, you feel a strong connection.
Even after being separated for years, the relationship is still intact as it was at the time of separation.
For instance, meeting an elementary school friend feels amazing no matter how many years have passed.
These types of soulmates are usually your best friends.
Friends spend the best time of their lives when together.
This is the relationship that makes us laugh even when we are in pain.
Companion soulmates don’t demand a committed relationship.
What binds them is the purity of their feelings for each other.
These soulmates agree on all the big and small things.
For instance, they love the same food or laugh at the same jokes.
They follow the same journey when looking for love.
The similarity of thoughts and behaviors brings them closer to each other.
Top 10 Soulmates Quotes
Here are the top 10 best soulmate quotes to read.
1. “I really want to have a soulmate.” — Bill Kaulitz
2. “I believe in finding a soulmate.” — Scarlett Johansson
3. “Soulmate and rain are the perfect combinations.” — Amrapali Gupta
4. “Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.” — Richard Bach
5. “I don’t believe your soulmate has to share your politics.” — Rachel Weisz
6. “My wife is my soulmate. I can’t imagine being without her.” — Matt Damon
7. “I have a best friend in my life who I know is my soulmate.” — Lili Reinhart
8. “Everybody wants to find their soulmate, and I’m no different.” — Cory Booker
9. “My husband’s my soul mate. At the same time, RuPaul’s my soulmate.” — Michelle Visage
10. “The idea of finding your soul mate, whether it’s online or not, is what people want.” — Nev Schulman
Soulmates Quotes that are Wise
These are the soulmate quotes that are thoughtful for the mind.
11. “Your soulmate will be the stranger you recognize.” — R. H. Sin
12. “Friends yesterday, lovers today, soulmates forever.” — Unknown
13. “A soulmate is not found. A soulmate is recognized.” — Vironika Tugaleva
14. “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.” — Richard Bach
15. “I believe everyone has a soulmate that they can spend the rest of their life together.” — Ryan Lochte
16. “I used to believe in one true soulmate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.” — Paul Walker
17. “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.” — Edgar Cayce
18. “Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning.” — Brian L. Weiss
19. “A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants.” — Karen Salmansohn
20. “People think a soulmate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
Insta-worthy Soulmates Quotes
The following soulmate quotes are perfect for Instagram sharing.
21. “My soulmate is out there somewhere, pushing a pull door… I just know it.” — Unknown
22. “Sometimes, I think a soulmate is someone who will make you be the most possibly ‘you’ than you can possibly be.” — Unknown
23. “What’s the difference? I asked him, Between the love of your life and your soulmate? One is a choice, and one is not.” — Tarryn Fisher
24. “A soulmate is someone who is meant to be with you, even if you have to go through trials and tribulations to be together.” — Unknown
25. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.” — Kenny Loggins
26. “Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love.” — Karen M. Black
27. “The soulmate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.” — Alison G. Bailey
28. “A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise; there is a compliment.” — Paul Robear
29. “A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It’s the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would.” — Dawson Leery
30. “Soulmate relationships are never complicated, difficult, or dramatic. True soulmates are like long-lost puzzle pieces that easily fall into place the moment they are found. And it’s always a perfect fit.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
Soulmates Quotes with a Pleasant Feel
These soulmate quotes are full of pleasant words. And you would like reading and sharing with your loved ones.
31. “I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them.” — Colleen Hoover
32. “Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding place.” ― Robert Brault
33. “Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul.” — Charles F. Glassman
34. “I’ve learned that there’s a soulmate somewhere in this world. Till you don’t find that person, the search goes on.” — Preity Zinta
35. “A soulmate is a romantic partner who really understands the needs of your soul, mind, and body with little or no explanation needed.” — Lebo Grand
36. “If you can’t ignore imperfections, then your imaginary ideal soulmate will always remain pending till you grow old and die.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
37. “When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.” — Arielle Ford
38. “I can’t imagine life without Vogue at this point. People say, what’s changed? What’s different But it’s just part of growing up, meeting your soulmate, and moving on with life.” — Spencer Matthews
39. “I have three sons, as different from each other as any three humans could be but connected by their shared love of Guitar Hero. I’m lucky to be married to a man I can call my soulmate without any irony whatsoever.” — Christina Baker Kline
40. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.” — Criss Jami
Some More Soulmates Quotes
These are some more soulmate quotes with different themes.
41. “Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship.” — Unknown
42. “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates, and guys are just people to have fun with.” — Candace Bushnell
43. “I would love to meet my soul mate. I’m always kind of keeping my eyes open for somebody.” — Holly Madison
44. “I believe I’ve already met my soulmate, and even if I’m not his, the memory makes me smile because it was truly beautiful.” ― Dominic Riccitello
45. “Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of.” — Louise Nurding
What to know about soulmates quotes
46. “As and when I get into a relationship, I’ll flaunt her to the world. I’m looking for a soul mate, and in any case, I’m not very much for casual dating. I’m such a simple guy away from this dating-shating business.” — Suresh Raina
47. “Order rooted in and maintained and restored by fear, intimidation, brutality, and incarceration is immoral and untenable. Justice is the order’s intended soul mate. But serving justice is twice as hard as serving fear.” — Jason Whitlock
48. “You’re not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in – and you’re willing to deal maturely with these disappointments.” — Karen Salmansohn
49. “I don’t want to make any judgments, and I don’t want to preach, but I’m hoping that marriage can work: that when people do fall in love when people do find their soul mate, everyone sticks to it. It has the potential to be a very powerful thing, marriage.” — Jonathan Silverman
50. “Deprived of the opportunity to judge one another by the cars we drive, New Yorkers, thrown together daily on mass transit, form silent opinions based on our choices of subway reading. Just by glimpsing the cover and staring back at us, we can reach the pinnacle of carnal desire or the depths of hatred. Soul mate or mortal enemy.” — David Rakoff
Did you learn something new about soulmates?
Soulmates quotes are about the relationship between two people who have a deep connection that binds their souls.
Most of these quotes are engaging and have powerful messages to convey.
This makes them highly suitable for sharing via social media platforms.
We divided these quotes into different sections, allowing you to find your favorite soulmate quote.
If you have found one, share it with us.
You can share your favorite soulmate quote via the comments section.