Harmony Quotes For A Beautiful Life
January 23, 2023 3:14 AM EST
The harmony quotes compiled below are extremely motivational and will give you a reason to live a harmonious life.
When creating this collection of quotes, we followed a set pattern that involved finding the most interesting and inspiring quotes.
Therefore, you are going to enjoy reading and sharing these quotes.
Before stepping into the quotes section, we would like to discuss harmony, its benefits, and the ways to bring it to one’s life.
So, let’s dive in!
What is harmony?
Talking about harmony, it’s a pleasant arrangement of almost anything.
For instance, harmony in music means the pleasant combination of different notes and singing voices.
Living in harmony is a condition when people live peacefully without creating trouble for each other.
Harmony can also be in various aspects of our lives, including feelings, ideas, actions, and interests.
How to bring harmony into your life
Following are the trusted ways to live a harmonious life.
- Pay more attention to meditating regularly, as it’s a great way to isolate our mind from the outside world and relax.
- Bring harmonious things around you such as soothing music, enjoying nature, reading books, etc.
- Try to be organized and keep your surroundings clean.
- Spend time with people who are thoroughly synchronized and are living in complete harmony with their life.
- Praying is a way to unwind or undo something wrong in your life, so pray a lot.
- Doing some good deeds can be the best way to get harmony in life.
- Don’t get yourself into problems if there are certain ways to avoid them.
- You also need to stay active and determined when striving for the desired harmony in your life.
Benefits of living in harmony
Here are the few most notable benefits of living in harmony:
- Harmony binds us together and helps us live in peace.
- Living in harmony with nature improves both physical and mental health.
- Harmony boosts our ability to think and brings happiness to our lives.
Take a moment and read through our harmony quotes and sayings.
Top 10 harmony quotes
Harmony must be ranked at the top when positivity is concerned. Have fun reading the top harmony quotes in this section.
1. “Be in harmony, yet be different.” — Confucius
2. “From discord, find Harmony.” — Albert Einstein
3. “Variety is the condition of harmony.” — Thomas Carlyle
4. “Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto.” — Lope de Vega
5. “The hidden harmony is better than the obvious.” — Pablo Picasso
6. “Positive thoughts keep you in harmony with the universe.” — Wayne Dyer
7. “Grace is the outcome of inward harmony.” — Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
8. “You are the harmony within which all things move. They are just illusion.” — Mooji
9. “Harmony makes small things grow; lack of it makes great things decay.” — Sallust
10. “If only the whole world could feel the power of harmony.” — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Harmony quotes about peace
Harmony and peace go hand in hand. Where there is harmony, there is peace. These quotes will surely help you to achieve your goal of enjoying perfect harmony in your life.
11. “Peace is more than the absence of war. Peace is accord. Harmony.” — Laini Taylor
12. “Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all.” — George Washington
13. “Discover real peace and harmony within yourself, and naturally this will overflow to benefit others.” — S. N. Goenka
14. “If you want peace and harmony in the world, you must have peace and harmony in your hearts and minds.” — Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
15. “The heart and mind can find peace and harmony by contemplating the transcendental nature of the true self as supreme effulgent life.” — Patanjali
16. “When We Voluntarily Embrace Healthy Rules-Both Socially And In Our Personal Lives-We Can Ensure Peace And Harmony In This World.” — Venugopal Acharya
17. “Peace, harmony, and brotherhood are the marks of humanity. They are the heart of every religion. They are the ultimate weapons against all-powerful weapons.” — Amit Ray
18. “Peace does not mean the absence of war, peace means the presence of harmony, love, satisfaction, and oneness. Peace means a flood of love in the world family.” — Sri Chinmoy
19. “Affirm divine calmness and peace, and send out only thoughts of love and goodwill if you want to live in peace and harmony. Never get angry, for anger poisons your system.” — Paramahansa Yogananda
20. “Cultivate peace first in the garden of your heart by removing the weeds of lust, hatred, greed, selfishness, and jealousy. Then only you can manifest it externally. Then only, those who come in contact with you, will be benefited by your vibrations of peace and harmony.” — Sivananda
Harmony quotes about life
Harmony, happiness, and contentment are the results of a well-balanced life. We think you’ll find a lot to love in these inspirational harmony quotes about finding the value of harmony in life.
21. “If life isn’t about human beings and living in harmony, then I don’t know what it’s about.” — Orlando Bloom
22. “Make the mind, the voice, and the actions agree in harmony. That is the right way of life.” — Sathya Sai Baba
23. “But what is happiness except for the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?” — Albert Camus
24. “Harmony is the inner cadence of contentment we feel when the melody of life is in tune.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
25. “When you are consciously aware of all that you have to be grateful for, your life is in perfect harmony.” — Hal Elrod
26. “With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony, and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things.” — William Wordsworth
27. “A life in harmony with nature, the love of truth and virtue, will purge the eyes to understanding her text.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
28. “The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence.” — Rabindranath Tagore
29. “The secret of success is to be in harmony with existence, to be always calm to let each wave of life wash us a little farther up the shore.” — Cyril Connolly
30. “Pay attention to that unchanging part of yourself. It is perfect. At the source of life, and only there, one finds peace, harmony, and the undisturbed contentment of bliss.” — Deepak Chopra
Harmony quotes about music
Music and harmony are perfectly relatable. Music has no existence if harmony is not there. The rhythm, the calmness, and the melody in music are all due to the harmony in its notes. Read our melodious harmony quotes in this regard.
31. “Music, to create harmony, must investigate discord.” — Plutarch
32. “There is music wherever there is harmony, order, or proportion.” — Thomas Chandler Haliburton
33. “Music is expression of harmony in sound. Love is the expression of harmony in life.” — Stephen Gaskin
34. “Music is harmony, harmony is perfection, perfection is our dream, and our dream is heaven.” — Henri Frederic Amiel
35. “Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.” — Johann Sebastian Bach
36. “All relationships are tough. Just like with music, sometimes you have harmony and other times you have cacophony.” — Gayle Forman
37. “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” — Eva Burrows
38. “Nothing exists without music, for the universe itself is said to have been framed by a kind of harmony of sounds, and the heaven itself revolves under the tone of that harmony.” — Isidore of Seville
39. “How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank Here we will sit, and let the sounds of music Creep in our ears; soft stillness and the night Become the touches of sweet harmony.” — William Shakespeare
40. “Music creates order out of chaos: for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous.” — Yehudi Menuhin
Some more harmony quotes
Creating a harmonious environment is much more than ensuring everything is in order. More quotes about harmony are compiled here for your reading pleasure.
41. “God reveals himself in the orderly harmony of what exists.” — Albert Einstein
42. “Harmony is something we must have with others, but it must start inside us first.” — David
43. “Love is the energizing elixir of the Universe, the cause and effect of all Harmony.” — Rumi
44. “To put everything in balance is good, to put everything in harmony is better.” — Victor Hugo
45. “He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe.” — Marcus Aurelius
46. “Characteristics which define beauty are wholeness, harmony and radiance.” — Thomas Aquinas
47. “The unlike is joined together, and from differences results the most beautiful harmony.” — Heraclitus
48. “Only by learning to live in harmony with your contradictions can you keep it all afloat.” — Audre Lorde
49. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” — Mahatma Gandhi
50. “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony.” — Thomas Merton
Which of these harmony quotes do you like the most?
All these harmony quotes have some special message to share with you.
Ensure you have read them carefully, as these quotes can help you find harmony around you.
The basic purpose of creating this collection was to help you find the best quotes worthy of sharing via social media.
Having said that, we hope you have enjoyed our compilation of harmony quotes and sayings.
If yes, let us know in the comment section below.