These meaningful quotes prove that actions speak louder than words.
You may have heard before that actions speak louder than words. Words are powerful tools, but actions send a message loud and clear. If your actions don’t match your words and promises, people will begin to lose trust in you.
This collection of incredible quotes prove once and for all that actions speak louder than words. As long as you mean the things that you say, following through shouldn’t be too difficult. Read these inspiring quotes to empower yourself and let your actions do the talking.
There’s nothing more important than your efforts and your actions. Whether you’re fulfilling a promise or trying to reach an ambitious goal, the things that you do matter. Read this list of actions speak louder than words quotes and motivate yourself to get moving. These amazing sayings and phrases will fill you with strength and empowerment.
Also read these inspirational intuition quotes that will help you trust your your own instincts.
Meaningful actions speak louder than words quotes
1. “Rather than wait to be discovered, discover yourself. Whatever it is that you intend to do later, start doing it now, get good at it, and show people what you’ve done. Actions speak louder than words.” – Steve-O
2. “Talk is cheap. Actions speak.” – Robin S. Sharma
3. “Sometimes our actions are much more meaningful than words. A hug can sometimes express more than our words will ever express.” – Catherine Pulsifer
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of hug quotes for everyone who needs one.
4. “Well done is better than well said.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “If your actions don’t live up to your words, you have nothing to say.” – DaShanne Stokes
6. “Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.” – Theodore Roosevelt
7. “If we don’t fight for what we ‘stand for’ with our passionate words and honest actions, do we really ‘stand’ for anything?” – Tiffany Madison
8. “Words are from the lips, actions are from the heart.” – Rashida Costa
9. “You do not write your life with words … You write it with actions. What you think is not important. It is only important what you do.” – Patrick Ness
10. “A tongue doesn’t get things done.” – Amit Kalantri
Actions speak louder than words quotes to help you reach your goals
11. “In leadership, life, and all things, it’s far wiser to judge people by their deeds than their speech — their track record rather than their talk.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
12. “Love is more than a word. Love is an action.” – Roy Godwin
13. “Yes, beliefs are important for they shape who we are, but our identity is revealed not through our beliefs or our talk, but through our actions.” – Thomas Ingram
14. “Talking about kindness motivates us to be kind. But there are times when the best thing isn’t to talk at all but just to get on out there and be kind!” – David R. Hamilton
15. “Being all talk speaks volumes about you.” – Frank Sonnenberg
16. “If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.” – Anthony Robbins
17. “Time is never enough — enough is the action that you take in a given time.” – Kangoma Kindembo
18. “You can either choose to wait around and hope life gives you what you want — or you can choose to jump up and put in the work to make your dream come true.” – Oscar Auliq-Ice
19. “Continuing forward, we now know some ground steps to begin to inspire greatness in those among us. We must practice what we preach and set the tone at the top with our own actions and behaviors.” – Nathan Neil
20. “Your actions will always speak volumes louder than your words ever will!” – G Swiss
Actions speak louder than words quotes to help you take charge of your life
21. “The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his actions.” – Confucius
22. “It is well to preach as I do, with my lips. But you can all preach with your feet and by your lives, and that is the most effective preaching.” – Charles Spurgeon
23. “Wealth does not count; words do not count; actions count!” – Dada J. P. Vaswani
24. “Fear of encountering ugly little surprises hinders a careful person from undertaking an adventure that entails the potentiality of surviving a crisis that will prompt them to grow and in doing so act to define the evolution of the self. Actions, not our words, reveal personal character.” – Kilroy J. Oldster
25. “Actions speak louder than words, and it’s no more true than with your kids.” – Brad Pitt
26. “No plan and no action will lead to no results.” – Germany Kent
27. “Actions speak louder than words. And sometimes inaction speaks louder than both of them.” – Matthew Good
28. “Lips and tongues lie. But actions never do. No matter what words are spoken, actions betray the truth of everyone’s heart.” – Sherrilyn Kenyon
29. “In Zen, actions speak louder than words. Doing is more important than knowing, and knowledge which cannot be translated into action is of little worth.” – Thich Thien-An
30. “Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.” – Mark Twain
Actions speak louder than words quotes to motivate you
31. “Everybody’s good when they’re good, darling. You don’t judge a person by that. It’s how they act when things aren’t good that tells you who they really are.” – Megan Jacobson
32. “Actions speak louder than words; let your words teach and your actions speak.” – Anthony of Padua
33. “Always remember, actions speak louder than words. No one’s perfect, but we can all strive to be better people.” – Demi Lovato
34. “Words can be said easily, but one can’t fake actions.” – Jewel
35. “Actions speak louder than words. In the days to come the Goddess of Victory will bestow her laurels only on those who prepared to act with daring.” – Heinz Guderian
36. “I always knew a good man should do no bad deeds, but it never occurred to me that a good man must do good deeds. He cannot just sit back and do nothing. He cannot just relax and let things happen around him. He must act or his faith is meaningless, mere words or thoughts.” – Aleksandra Layland
37. “Actions speak louder than words. Words cost nothing. Actions can cost everything.” – Aleksandra Layland
38. “Words have less substance than air. Don’t tell me about your zealous dreams, your firm convictions, your profound love ― show me.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
39. “Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results. Make sure you can live with the results of your actions.” – Carlos Wallace
40. “When you are purposeful and take daily action, more opportunities come into your life. Believe and build more.” – Wesam Fawzi
Actions speak louder than words quotes that will make you act
41. “External actions are evidence of internal beliefs. Our deeds are what show our creeds.” – Tim Hiller
42. “Jesus Christ said ‘by their fruits ye shall know them,’ not by their disclaimers.” – William S. Burroughs
43. “Be content to act, and leave the talking to others.” – Baltasar Gracian
44. “Let you put all your good intentions & thoughts into actions otherwise they will mean nothing & soon disappear.” – Rajesh Goyal
45. “One of the powerful tools that human beings possess is their words. It is said that words are mightier than a sword and that’s true since words are capable of dictating your feelings, behaviors, beliefs and your actions.” – Jason Mainsons
46. “Pay less attention to what men say. Just watch what they do.” – Dale Carnegie
47. “Do not hold a lazy faith. Miracles are not spontaneous events we must wait for helplessly. Miracles are an achievement — a breakthrough accomplished by those who pushed themselves beyond what was thought possible while holding a belief in a better life. Get up off your knees, and roll up your sleeves.” – L.M. Browning
48. “Measure a man’s worth by his actions alone. For the devil also promises the moon!” – Avijeet Das
49. “Words may show a man’s wit, but actions his meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
50. “It is much easier to propose than to execute.” – David Noonan Aesop
Other inspirational actions speak louder than words quotes
51. “Thoughts do more. Words to much. Actions do much more.” – Israelmore Ayivor
52. “Words will hold some water, but Actions carry buckets full.” – Christine Szymanski
53. “The Universe Rewards Action. Start Working On Your Dreams Today!” – Wesam Fawzi
54. “Words are meaningless , when actions are worthless.” – Christine E. Szymanski
55. “I never listen to what a person says. I look at what a person does because what they do tells me who they really are.” – Patty Houser
56. “The point at which things happen is a decision. Instead of focusing on yourself, focus on how you can help someone else.” – Germany Kent
57. “What they actually did matters more than what they said.” – Kenneth Eade
58. “Words are important; actions are vital, but don’t just show your thoughts through your words or actions! Let your unique works speak your thought and action!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
59. “A word is enough for the wise, but talkativeness is not enough for the foolish.” – Joy Clinton
60. “The world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand is the cutting edge of man.” – Jacob Bronowski
Which of these actions speak louder than words quotes inspires you the most?
If you only talk and dream about your goals, you’ll never accomplish them. These motivational quotes prove that actions speak louder than words. When you fulfill your promises and take charge of your life, amazing things start to happen. Read this collection of inspirational quotes whenever you need an extra push to take action.
The choices you make and the actions you take matter. Although words can often be important and meaningful, there’s also the chance that they are deceitful. If you can’t keep your word and follow through, nothing will ever get done. Share this list of the best quotes to remind your friends and family that actions speak louder than words.
Which of these meaningful actions speak louder than words quotes resonated with you best? Let us know in the comment section below.
February 25, 2021 6:00 AM EST