From a modern classic, this collection of Wedding Crashers quotes is sure to make you laugh, and maybe believe in love again.
“Life is a party. Crash it.”
The tag line for the 2005 comedy film directed by David Dobkin says it all.
After all, what is the point of life if not to have fun?
The film stars Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn who crash weddings in order to score free booze, pick up women, and have a good time.
It’s a film that is filled to the brim with hilarious one-liners and quotes that will make us laugh our pants off.
Take a gander at these funny quotes from Wedding Crashers and let us know which one made you laugh the most!
Also check out these memorable quotes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Best Wedding Crashers quotes and one liners
1. “I’m sorry I called you a hillbilly. I don’t even know what that meant.” – John Beckwith
2. “Wow, getting a nice preview of what marriage is gonna be like with Ike Turner here.” – Jeremy Grey
3. “I’m a little too traumatized to have a scone.” – Jeremy Grey
4. “You shut your mouth when you’re talking to me!” – Mrs. Kroeger
5. “Mom! The meat loaf!” – Chazz Reinhold
6. “Make me a bicycle, clown!” – Child at wedding reception
7. “Yeah! Crab cakes and football. That’s what Maryland does!” – Flip
8. “I almost nunchucked you; you don’t even realize!” – Chazz Reinhold
9. “What are you doing? It’s a game of touch football, every time I look over, you’re on your ass again.” – John Beckwith
10. “Yeah, her boyfriend just died. Dude died in a hang-gliding accident! What an idiot.” – Chazz Reinhold
11. “Let’s play tummy sticks.” – Todd Cleary
12. “I feel totally ridiculous. Like why do I have to be in camouflage? So the big bad quail doesn’t see me?” – Jeremy Grey
Crazy Wedding Crashers quotes
13. “Well snap out of it! What, a hot older woman made you feel her cans? Stop crying like a little girl.” – Jeremy Grey
14. “You’re like that crazy guest who thinks he’s part of the family already.” — Claire Cleary
15. “Oh, he says he believes in art, but all I’ve seen him do is dribble his own blood on a canvas and smear it around with a stick!” —William Cleary
16. “Death, you are my b*tch lover!” – Todd Cleary
17. “Yeah, it could have been the soft mattress. Or the midnight rape. Or the nude gay art show that took place in my room. One of those probably added to the lack of sleep.” – Jeremy Grey
18. “I made you a painting. I call it ‘Celebration.’ It’s sexual and violent. I thought you might like it.” – Todd Cleary
19. “Don’t ever leave me.” “Good. ‘Cause I’d find you!” – Gloria Cleary
20. “She’s fit for a straight-jacket. This broad’s fucked three ways towards the weekend. But you know what, father? I dig it! It turns me on.” – Jeremy Grey
21. “William doesn’t give a sh*t about my t*ts.” – Kathleen Cleary
22. “I felt like Jodie Foster in ‘The Accused’ last night.” – Jeremy Grey
You might also like our list of the best Blazing Saddles quotes.
Wedding Crashers quotes about being a player
23. “Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion!” – Jeremy Grey
24. “I’m just warming up. Last week I did an exact [balloon] replica, to scale, of Wrigley Field. Honest to God. I don’t have anywhere to put it.”- Jeremy Grey
25. “I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You selfish son of a bitch! You leave me in the trenches taking grenades, John!” – Jeremy Grey
If you’re enjoying these quotes, check out our dance quotes to inspire you to get your body moving.
Which of these Wedding Crashers made you laugh the most?
Great comedy films are good for the soul and Wedding Crashers is certainly one of those.
When Wedding Crashers was released in 2005, it became an immediate hit.
Even the critics loved the film, and what’s not to love?
This quotable gem is both bawdy and sweet.
In the fifteen years since its release, it has become a modern classic that we can re-watch again and again.
Do you love the film Wedding Crashers?
Let us know in the comment section below!
August 12, 2022 5:00 AM EST