Baby Shower Quotes to Help Plan the Perfect Event
November 30, 2022 4:34 PM EST
Before discussing these baby shower quotes, you must know what a baby shower is and why it’s considered an important occasion.
Actually, the baby shower ceremony takes place to celebrate the coming of a baby into this world.
It is usually planned four to six weeks before the delivery date.
Tell us about a funny baby shower memory in the comment section below.
Sharing baby shower quotes with a mother is the best expression of excitement.
As a result, you can celebrate the pending arrival of the little bundle of joy.
What are the benefits of reading these baby shower quotes?
If you are quite busy preparing for the baby shower celebrations and can’t find the baby shower quotes, we are here to help you!
In this article, you can find the best baby shower quotes and create the perfect message for the new mom and dad.
When looking for ways to make your baby shower card special, you need to keep in mind a few simple things.
A relevant quote will add more value to a baby shower card.
Find a quote that is uplifting and thoughtful.
The baby shower quote you have chosen must help you express exactly what you want.
It should be capable of:
- expressing your happiness and excitement at the expected arrival of a little angel
- reminding the new parents that are surrounded by love and support
- easing some of the anxiety the new parents might feel
In most cases, baby shower wishes and quotes are for the mother-to-be.
However, it would be a good idea to address the baby-to-be.
For this purpose, you can add a little note with a cute baby shower quote.
You can handpick the best baby shower quotes to enhance the level of amusement and excitement.
So, you shouldn’t be afraid to spend extra time choosing the best quote.
In addition, to add a pinch of laughter and fun, you can use funny baby shower quotes.
As a result, you can also display your witty side.
When you are going to be part of a baby shower ceremony, you can be specific in terms of the baby’s gender.
If the expected baby is a boy, you can find the best baby shower quotes for a boy and vice versa.
Top 10 baby shower quotes
1. “Every child begins the world again.” — Henry David Thoreau
You will also enjoy our article on baby smile quotes.
2. “Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.” — Plato
3. “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.” — Barretto
You will also enjoy our article on baby girl quotes.
4. “You have brains in your head, you have feet in your shoes.” — Dr. Seuss
You will also enjoy our article on Snoopy quotes.
5. “Children are a gift from the lord; they are a real blessing.” — Psalm 127.3
6. “It’s no small thing that they, we are so fresh from God, love us.” — Charles Dickens
7. “Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” — A. A. Milne
8. “Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.” — Tina Brown
9. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — A. A. Milne
10. “I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” — Charles Dickens
You will also enjoy our article on mother and son quotes.
Most captivating baby shower quotes
11. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out.” — Dr. Seuss
12. “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” — Robert Browning
13. “Children bring us a piece of heaven on earth.” — Roland Leonhardt
14. “It is a smile of a baby that makes life worth living.” — Debasish Mridha
15. “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” — Carl Sandburg
16. “Let the adventure begin! Congrats on your little crusader!” — Unknown
17. “We thank The Lord for this greatest of gifts. You are blessed!” — Unknown
18. “A new baby is like the beginning of all things… hope, a dream of possibilities.” — Eda LeShan
19. “Women, having a baby shower party, laughing and cheering with a glass of orange juice.” — Unknown
20. “I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” — Vincent Van Gogh
You will also enjoy our article on baby quotes.
Baby shower quotes for baby boys
21. “If I have a monument in this world, it is my son.” — Maya Angelou
22. “Sons are born to make their fathers better men.” — Mekael Shane
23. “To be in your child’s memories tomorrow, be in his life today.” — Unknown
24. “We cannot wait to see the cutie pie, and also wish you have a healthy and safe delivery.” — Unknown
25. “Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all—how to love.” — T. F. Hodge
26. “Even when freshly washed and relieved of all obvious confections, children tend to be sticky.” — Fran Lebowitz
27. “What are little boys made of? Frogs and snails, and puppy dog tails, that’s what little boys, are made of.” — Unknown
28. “A baby boy has a special way of bringing out the man in his father and the little boy in his grandfather.” — Tanya Masse
29. “Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.” — Taylor Hanson
30. “Boys are found everywhere—on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to.” — Alan Marshall Beck
You will also enjoy our article on December quotes.
Baby shower quotes for baby girls
31. “Like mother, like daughter.” — Proverb
32. “Such a big miracle in such a little girl.” — Unknown
33. “One girl is worth more than twenty boys.” — Peter Pan
34. “A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give.” — Laurel Atherton
35. “There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.” — Jerry O’Connell
36. “A tiny daughter gives parents a life in a climate of perpetual wonder.” — Pierre Doucet
37. “Sugar and spice and everything nice. That’s what little girls are made of.” — Unknown
38. “A baby is a blessing. A gift from heaven above, a precious little angel to cherish and to love.” — Unknown
39. “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” — Bethany Hamilton
40. “Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.” — Joseph Addison
You will also enjoy our article on Mamma Mia quotes.
Funniest baby shower quotes
41. “Here comes trouble!” — Unknown
42. “What is home without children? Quiet.” — Henny Youngman
43. “A baby’s an inestimable blessing and bother.” — Mark Twain
44. “The worst feature of a new baby is its mother’s singing.” — Kin Hubbard
45. “Pretty dresses and little curls. Oh, thank heavens for little girls.” — Unknown
46. “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” — Leo Burke
47. “Little girls bring such delight with hearts so warm and smiles so bright.” — Unknown
48. “Babies are always more trouble than you thought-and more wonderful.” — Charles Osgood
49. “When your first baby drops her pacifier, you sterilize it. When your second baby drops her pacifier, you tell the dog, ‘Fetch!’” — Bruce Lansky
50. “Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby, and I can go out.” — Matthew Broderick
You will also enjoy our article on Dirty Harry quotes.
Have a great baby shower!
Now you have gone through our exhaustive list of baby shower quotes.
It’s time to share the quotes that you like the most.
You can tell us about your favorite baby shower quote by mentioning it in the comments.
A baby shower ceremony is a great way to gather near and dear ones.
The expecting mother receives a lot of gifts from the guests and family members.
In this scenario, you can show your love for the mom and baby by sharing some amazing baby shower quotes.
Be sure to share this article with your friends on social media.