The best Snoopy quotes from everyone’s favorite animated dog.
You may remember Snoopy from the classic Peanuts comic strip by Charles Schulz.
He is everyone’s favorite beagle but much more than an ordinary dog.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Snoopy has a passion for life.
He loves to read and write, collect art, and, of course, drink root beer.
Snoopy’s adventurous spirit equips him with wisdom and great humor that he loves to share with Charlie Brown and his friends.
The infamous perch atop his dog house is our favorite place to see this one-of-a-kind character.
And you just can’t wait to see what he does next as you read the comics or watch him in the films.
Snoopy first appeared on October 4, 1950, and has since become one of pop culture’s most recognizable and iconic characters.
His popularity was further cemented by the animated television specials based on the Peanuts comic strip, including the perennial holiday favorite, A Charlie Brown Christmas.
TV guide ranked Snoopy and Charlie Brown as the 8th greatest cartoon characters.
Snoopy’s image can be found on everything from t-shirts and coffee mugs to plush toys and Christmas ornaments.
And on November 2, 2015, he was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Here are some of the best Snoopy quotes.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Snoopy Quotes about life everyone needs to hear
1. “Never forget to smile.” – Snoopy
2. “Keep looking up…that’s the secret of life.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on wise sayings about life.
3. “Be yourself. No one can say you’re doing it wrong.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on Charlie Brown quotes.
4. “Everyone understands kindness.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on nick vujicic quotes.
5. “Never stress on what you can’t control and never worry about what isn’t yours.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on the good place quotes.
6. “The less you want, the more you love.” – Snoopy
7. “I don’t have time to worry about who doesn’t like me. I’m too busy loving the people who love me.” – Snoopy
8. “Each of us has his own calling.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on childhood quotes.
Snoopy quotes we can all relate to
9. “I think I’m allergic to morning.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on baby shower quotes.
10. “Has It Ever Occurred to You That You Might Be Wrong?” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on john adams quotes.
11. “I can’t…I’m thinking about pizza.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on golda meir quotes.
12. “Quite often lately I have the feeling I don’t know what’s going on.” – Snoopy
13. “Rats…I forgot what I was going to say.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on is journaling the most overlooked success secret.
14. “Unfortunately, it’s very hard to forget anyone by drinking root beer.” – Snoopy
15. “My mind reels with sarcastic replies.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on netflix shows.
16. “I don’t know why I look at the menu… I always order the same thing.” – Snoopy
17. “Tell them I’m busy.” – Snoopy
18. “Dear IRS, Please remove me from your mailing list.” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on dog quotes.
Heartwarming Snoopy quotes and pictures
19. “My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?” – Snoopy
You will also enjoy our article on bubble quotes.
20. “When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.” – Snoopy
21. “Just thinking about a friend makes you want to do a happy dance.” – Snoopy
22. “I love when you’re here.” – Snoopy
23. “A friend is someone who loves you in spite of your faults.” – Snoopy
24. “Jogging is very beneficial. It’s good for your legs and your feet. It’s also very good for the ground. It makes it feel needed.” – Snoopy
25. “Friendship is doing nothing special and enjoying it.” – Snoopy
What did you learn from these Snoopy quotes?
Whether it’s sharing insightful life advice, opening up his loving heart, or charming us with his sense of humor, Snoopy is always saying something worth hearing even if he isn’t actually speaking it.
His words appear as thought bubbles all throughout the comic strips.
And after rereading through his quotes again, it’s easy to see why he’s been a favorite character for decades and decades.
What’s your favorite Snoopy moment?
Do you have any other Snoopy quotes and lines?
Let us know in the comment section below.