From gaining the attention of millions on social media to multiple world champion medals, powerlifter CT Fletcher is a master of persistence, hard work, and strength.
The CT Fletcher quotes below illustrate some of his most inspirational and memorable moments.
Do you follow CT Fletcher on social media?
Fletcher began weightlifting in the 1980s and has achieved incredible success throughout his long-running career.
He is a three-time World Strict Curl Champion and a three-time World Bench Press champion.
The powerlifter began vlogging on YouTube in 2013 and has since gained 1.47 million subscribers on the social media platform.
After receiving open heart surgery in 2005 and getting a heart-transplant in 2018, Fletcher has stepped away from competing and has become an inspirational media personality and personal trainer.
Step into the incredible world of powerlifter CT Fletcher below.
Don’t forget to also check out these finish strong quotes to help you go the distance.
If you like this article, we suggest you explore our most popular quotes article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily encouragement.
Look through our complete collection of inspirational quotes here.
Motivational CT Fletcher quotes
1. “History never remembers the haters.” – CT Fletcher
You will also enjoy our article on bad bitch quotes.
2. “Everything is impossible until someone crazy enough comes along and makes it possible.” – CT Fletcher
You will also enjoy our article on Fitness Motivational Quotes.
3. “Pain is necessary, embrace the pain!” – CT Fletcher
4. “F**k average, beast or bitch, it’s your choice!” – CT Fletcher
5. “You must become obsessed with obtaining what you are trying to get, you have to be obsessed with it.” – CT Fletcher
You will also enjoy our article on obsession quotes.
6. “Question impossible.” – CT Fletcher
You will also enjoy our article on gym quotes.
7. “Will is the key to success. Remember who you are and don’t let nobody tell you that you can’t do it.” – CT Fletcher
8. “Live an extraordinary life. Don’t settle for an ordinary life. It’s easy to be ordinary. Anybody can do that.” – CT Fletcher
9. “Don’t quit because it gets hard! Keep pushing through! It will pay off!” – CT Fletcher
10. “Find your magnificent obsession, whatever it is, and let nothing or no one tell you that you can’t do it. Tell them to sit back and watch you do it!” – CT Fletcher
11. “This is your wake up call motherf***er! This is your week to make it happen! Wake up the Hercules in you!” – CT Fletcher
Also check out these Patrick Mahomes quotes from the Super Bowl MVP
CT Fletcher quotes about fitness
12. “I don’t wanna be one of the masses, that’s why I’m here in the gym.” – CT Fletcher
13. “Don’t look for an easy way out. Nobody wants to work hard these days. The 20-minute abs, the 10 minute this, the 10 Minute that. F**k that! Come to the gym, work your ass off. Earn it! – CT Fletcher
14. “Get your ass to the gym motherf*****.” – CT Fletcher
15. “If you can control your mind, you can control Your motherf**in’ muscles. command them motherf***er’s to grow!” – CT Fletcher
16. “No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” – CT Fletcher
17. “You have no excuses, so no matter what, your nose bleeds, it’s that time of the month, the kids are crying, you don’t feel like it, your back hurts, you got aches and pains. It’s still your motherf***ing set. Let’s get it done!” – CT Fletcher
18. “Champions are made in the gym!” – CT Fletcher
19. “If you see somebody with great abs, a great butt or a great whatever – they didn’t do the sh*t in 20 minutes, and if they tell you they did, they are a f**king liar!” – CT Fletcher
20. “Pain is a necessary evil, get used to it motherf****r. Make friends with it and then kick f**king pain’s ass!” – CT Fletcher
21. “The best judge of what you should or should not do inside the gym is your own f**king body! Learn to listen to it, it will speak to you. Your body will tell if you if a movement or an exercise is working.” – CT Fletcher
22. “If you wanted to be a mere mortal – you wouldn’t be here doing this shit! You’d be at home, on the couch, looking at T.V. with the rest of those fat motherf*****s!” – CT Fletcher
23. “This is what you are here to do! You didn’t come here to play. Get your f**king ass in that gym and work the f**k out! PUNK!” – CT Fletcher
24. “No hesitation. No thought about tomorrow, no thought about the next 10 minutes. The only thing that counts is right here, right now! You ain’t gotta worry about one f***ing thing other than hitting it as hard as you f***ing can!” – CT Fletcher
25. “F**k being so strict, f**k going by the book, F**K THE BOOK! At the end, the last set of every exercise is always until failure. Until you can’t f***ing do no more!” – CT Fletcher
26. “Overtraining is individualised. What may be overtraining for one man is nothing but a regular workout for another. Overtraining cannot be generalised, it is individualised to you. What you may call overtraining might be my warm up.” – CT Fletcher
Powerful CT Fletcher quotes
27. “Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.” – CT Fletcher
28. “Unchain your mind. Unchain your mind, from the imprisonment of fear! Unchain your mind! It’s been in-caged with doubt! Unchain your mind, lose yourself! Let yourself free, from the binds of average, from the binds of normal.” – CT Fletcher
29. “This is my life. And, I choose to live it the way I want to live it. Nobody is going to tell me how I should live it.” – CT Fletcher
30. “Sometimes if you get a little too high, if you get a little too full of yourself, you must be brought down. You will be taught a lesson.” – CT Fletcher
31. “Anytime that you put your best effort, that you give everything you can possibly give, there is satisfaction there that you did everything you could to become your best.” – CT Fletcher
32. “Everything I went through, every beating I got, every broken bone, every time I was rushed to the emergency room, every single struggle is what made it all worth it.” – CT Fletcher
33. “Never accept the God damn limitations that someone else has placed upon you. Decide for your f**king self what is your limitation. Try it you son of a bitch! Try it for your f**king self! That is the only f**king way to know whether you can or can’t do something!” – CT Fletcher
34. “My commitment to my obsession is so great that I’m willing to stand by my damn self! I don’t need you to stand with me.” – CT Fletcher
35. “The stories of extreme will, of people that came through stories of extreme circumstances that they were not supposed to make it through, that’s what we are capable of.” – CT Fletcher
36. “F**k mediocracy, I don’t wanna be mediocre! F**k being like everybody else, I don’t wanna be like everybody else! F**k being in between. All or nothing baby, there is no in between!” – CT Fletcher
37. “It’s no problem for me to eat the same thing every f***ing day because I’m not eating ’cause something tastes good, I’m eating for the f***ing results. People will say, ‘I hate diet food because the diet food taste so bad’, motherf***er! You ain’t eating this sh*t for it to taste good! You’re eating because you want the results it’ll give on the way it will make you look.” – CT Fletcher
CT Fletcher quotes about success
38. “Some go big, I went enormous. Some set goals, I set milestones! Some climb hills, I climbed mountains! Some want growth, I command growth. Some said it was over, I Said f**k you!” – CT Fletcher
39. “Obsession isn’t always a bad thing. Obsession is a downright requirement to be great.” – CT Fletcher
40. “You have to start, with the belief, that you can do something.” – CT Fletcher
41. “You may have been born with more genetic prowess than me, but you can’t out-determine me, you can’t out-will me, you can’t out-want me, you can’t outwork me, you can’t out-desire me – I’m the king of that s**t!” – CT Fletcher
42. “F**k your excuses! F**k ’em to pieces. Every last one of your measly ass f**king excuses! Why do I say f**k your excuses? ‘Cause I hear so many of them, I hear so many complaints, so many whining. You pacified sucking pu****s!” – CT Fletcher
43. “You won’t find a class on how you can tap into your rage, how to tap into your adrenaline. This you must have! If you wanna be successful at this s**t – you must be able to, at a moments notice, to tap into this s**t!” – CT Fletcher
44. “What’s the secret?’ Here’s the motherf***ing secret – hard ass work! That’s the f***ing secret!” – CT Fletcher
45. “If I fail, I’ma fail f***ing trying, I’ma fail giving it my best – I ain’t gonna fail because I look for that s**t and that s**t look too f***ing hard. Motherf**k that! Get your punk ass out there and try that s**t!” – CT Fletcher
Funny CT Fletcher quotes
46. “I’m trying to call on the gods of power. Hercules, Apollo, Atlas, come on motherf**kers! I need your ass! – CT Fletcher
47. “Don’t make no difference what it is… I’ma pick the s**t up! How much it is… I’ma pick the s**t up! That’s what I do… I pick s**t up!” – CT Fletcher
48. “I can’t stand an indecisive motherf****r. I can’t stand a motherf*****r who doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to stick with something. Be focused! Pick your goal and stick to it you wishy-washy motherf*****r!” – CT Fletcher
49. “I am the one! I am the one that you were foretold about! I am the one you’ve been looking for! Every motherf***ing thing can stop now ’cause I’m motherf***ing here! The motherf***ing show-stopper is here!” – CT Fletcher
50. “You don’t have one f***ing muscle on your bitch-made body, and you gon’ try and instruct people on what the f**k to do? A deepest sincerest f**k you!” – CT Fletcher
When’s the last time you took the easy way out?
Throughout CT Fletcher’s social media content and powerlifting career is an emphasis on hard work.
He speaks against going for the easy way out or cutting corners.
The success that may come from cutting corners only lasts for so long.
When you choose to go the easy route, you’re often missing out on many opportunities or lessons learned that you could have only gained from hard work and dedication.
Persistence is a key aspect of achieving your goals and can be applied throughout many different realms of your life.
Which of these CT Fletcher quotes and sayings is your favorite?
Are you planning on sharing one with a friend or family member?
Let us know which one you’re feeling down below!