Dealing with self-doubt or a lack of inspiration?
The bad bitch quotes below are the perfect source of inspo to whip your self-confidence back into shape.
Who’s your favorite bad bitch?
The word “bitch” comes with an endless amount of negative connotations. Merriam-Webster defines “bitch” as “something that is extremely difficult, objectionable, or unpleasant.”
But, as the phrase “bad bitch” rises in popularity, the definition of “bitch” has been revamped. Today, I believe a “bitch” is a positive, goal-oriented person that isn’t swayed by the negativity of others.
Below I have compiled quotes from some of my favorite bad bitches throughout history, including Eleanor Roosevelt, Tina Fey, and Cardi B.
Also check out these Joan of Arc quotes about leadership, faith, and strong women.
Bad bitch quotes about self-confidence
1. “I think us bad bitches is a gift from God.” – Cardi B
2. “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” – Blake Lively
3. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.” – Brene Brown
5. “Believing in yourself and having confidence gives you outer strength.” – Nikki Bella
6. “It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it.” – Lillian Hellman
7. “I think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.” – Jessie J
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of insecurity quotes to help you gain confidence.
8. “I’m my own competition; I’m competing with myself.” – Cardi B
9. “Bitches get stuff done.” – Tina Fey
10. “Life’s too short to bullshit.” – Naomi Campbell
11. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?” – Marianne Williamson
12. “Love who you are, embrace who you are. Love yourself. When you love yourself, people can kind of pick up on that: they can see confidence, they can see self-esteem, and naturally, people gravitate towards you.” – Lilly Singh
13. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion, just thinking foolishly that you will be able to do what you want to do.” – Tina Fey
15. “Walking with your chest out and head held high says you have earned the right to stomp and pummel this particular piece of real estate.” – RuPaul
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to check out our collection of RuPaul quotes from the world’s favorite drag queen.
16. “I will speak and share and f*ck and love and I will never apologize to the frightened millions who resent that they never had it in them to do it. I stand here and I am amazing, for you. Not because of you. I am not who I sleep with. I am not my weight. I am not my mother. I am myself. And I am all of you, and I thank you.” – Amy Schumer
17. “There’s power in looking silly and not caring that you do.” – Amy Poehler
Bad bitch quotes about being a savage
18. “Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage? Fuck your white horse and a carriage.” – Rihanna
19. “I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody.’ And people believed me. You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.” – Priyanka Chopra
20. “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” — Beyoncé
21. “You’re not gonna tell me who I am. I’m gonna tell you who I am.” – Nicki Minaj
22. “I don’t care about anyone not liking me, you bitches barely like yourselves.” – Cardi B
23. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou
24. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
25. “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
26. “Yeah, I’m in my bag, but I’m in his too, And that’s why every time you see me, I got some new shoes.” – Megan Thee Stallion
Bad bitch quotes about reaching goals
27. “Confidence literally starts from yourself. You have to go look in the mirror at yourself. If you don’t like what you see, you’re going to give off that energy.” – Megan Thee Stallion
28. “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” – Madonna
29. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
30. “In achieving your goals, you may run into roadblocks. Don’t let that stop you, go around, over, or under. If you are committed to your goal, you will find a way.” – Catherine Pulsifer
31. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “I do not know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” – Susan Butcher
33. “Success breeds confidence.” – Beryl Markham
34. “You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.” – Pink
35. “It’s easy to kill an idea with a no, but the smartest people in the room learn how to say yes and make it work.” – Lisa Gersh
36. “Failing is a crucial part of success. Every time you fail and get back up, you practice perseverance, which is the key to life. Your strength comes in your ability to recover.” – Michelle Obama
37. “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.” – Serena Williams
38. “I learned to push the envelope when it comes to asking questions or making requests. And if you hear ‘that’s not possible,’ then to ask ‘what is possible,’ instead of just saying thank you and leaving.” – Emily Weiss
39. “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Ginni Rometty
Inspirational bad bitch quotes
40. “Knock me down nine times but I get up ten” — Cardi B
41. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
42. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” – Ellen DeGeneres
43. “Don’t complain about what you don’t have. Use what you’ve got. To be less than your best is a sin.” – Oprah Winfrey
44. “Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine.” – Whoopi Goldberg
45. “To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first.” – Janeane Garofalo
46. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Rosanne Barr
47. “Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore
48. “Now that I’ve matured, I’ve realized that – at the end of the day – what’s really important is the work, not what people think of me.” – Jane Lynch
49. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
50. “Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination.” – Mae Jemison
Powerful bad bitch quotes
51. “I am not a bad girl. I am a storm with skin.” —Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of quotes for girls for young women of all ages.
52. “I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.” – Angelina Jolie
53. “I am who I am. Your approval is not needed.” —Unknown
54. “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
55. “You can’t play Games with a girl who made the rules.” —Unknown
56. “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
57. “There are no good girls gone wrong – just bad girls found out.” —Mae West
58. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
59. “I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that’s not my problem.” – Unknown
60. “Sometimes I wake up and think I look horrible. And sometimes I see a strong woman.” – Irina Shayk
More bad bitch quotes
61. “Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman’s got to hold on to.” – Stephen King
62. “Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.” – Madonna
63. “She may be a bitch, but she’s a genuine bitch with a heart.” – Emily Henry
64. “Life is a bitch; you get used though, or you kill yourself. Either way, you’re winning.” – Ahmed Mostafa
65. “I got all negative tags from that place where in the end I became unwanted.” – Sonal Takalkar
How do you deal with negative comments from others?
Take a note from the bad bitches featured above and don’t let the negative thoughts of others penetrate your thinking.
I’ve learned that the reason why people are outwardly demeaning is because of their insecurity and jealousy. They see that you are living in your truth and they are too afraid to live in their own.
Keep chasing your dreams and turning your goals into fruition. Soon, those negative people will become fans in the sidelines.
Which of these bad bitch quotes and lines is your favorite? How do you feel about the term “bad bitch”? Let us know below!
April 7, 2021 6:00 AM EST