If you enjoy a good shot of whiskey, check out these Jack Daniel’s quotes!
Jack Daniel’s is a famous brand of Tennessee whiskey created in Lynchburg, Tennessee, where the company is still located.
You might also enjoy these related articles:
The company was founded by Jack Daniel in 1875 but has been owned by the Brown-Forman Corporation since 1956.
The company gained a lot of attention, and as a result, its sales grew after it won the gold medal at the 1904 World’s Fair.
Jack Daniel’s is famous for producing its whiskey in square-shaped bottles.
Although they have many different flavors, its most popular brand is its premium whiskey called “Black Label,” also known as “Old No. 7.”
Look at these funny, wise, and interesting Jack Daniel’s Quotes!
Top Jack Daniel’s Quotes from Fans of the Whiskey
Here are some quotes from fans of the drink.
1. “I like to see the glass as half full, hopefully of Jack Daniel’s.” — Darynda Jones
2. “Rock and Rolls got to be like Jack Daniel’s. You’ve got to feel it burn.” — Nikki Sixx
3. “You know what my drink is? Jack Daniel’s. Yes, that is a wild man drink.” — Dave Attell
4. “And hell yes, I love my dog and Jack D in my coke, but honey, I love your love.” — Eric Church
5. “‘He raised his Coke. ‘Would you like to say hello to your distant cousin, Jack?’” — Kody Keplinger
6. “All he cares about is going out there with his Jack Daniel’s bottle. Nothing has changed.” — Sammy Hagar
7. “I have a taste for whiskey, but Jack Daniel’s and ginger is about as fancy as it gets with me.” — Jeff Gannon
8. “Jack, honey, and Coke, of course, because I need the strength of my second-favorite man tonight.” — Christy Dilg
9. “I want to position Uncle Nearest with Jim Beam, Jack Daniel’s, and Johnnie Walker, brands that have sustained for 150 years.” — Fawn Weaver
10. “I woke up in Vegas once, and there was no toothpaste, but there was some leftover Jack Daniel’s. I figured it would be good for my morning breath.” — Kesha
Jack Daniel’s Quotes from Frank Sinatra
Frank Sinatra is one of the celebrities who enjoyed Jack Daniel’s throughout the years.
11. “This is a gentleman’s drink.” — Frank Sinatra
12. “Ladies and gentlemen, this is Jack Daniel’s, and it’s the nectar of the gods.” — Frank Sinatra
13. “Basically, I’m for anything that gets you through the night—be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel’s.” — Frank Sinatra
14. “Jack Daniel’s is the number one selling whiskey in the world. It’s been the drink of choice for celebrities and performers, from Frank Sinatra to Bruce Springsteen.” — Charlie Herman
Quotes from Jack Daniel’s Cookbook
This cookbook, featuring the famous drink, was written by an ancestor of Jack Daniel.
15. “We all agree—a little Jack makes a whole lot of things taste better.” — Lynne Tolley
16. “My Great-Grand Uncle Jack’s whiskey is one of the best-selling whiskies the world over.” — Lynne Tolley
17. “My Uncle Jack would have been a world-class barbecue champion had such things existed in his day.” — Lynne Tolley
18. “As a descendant of Jack Daniel and fourth generation Lynchburg native, I know it’s in my blood to carry on the family tradition, and I gladly do my part.” — Lynne Tolley
19. “So many flavors combine beautifully with our Tennessee whiskey, so the task of the maker of these elegant offerings is to never mask that unique charcoal mellowed taste.” — Lynne Tolley
20. “Our world-famous whiskey has been awarded seven international gold medals, including one for ‘world’s best whiskey’ presented to Uncle Jack at the 1904 World’s Fair in St. Louis, Missouri.” — Lynne Tolley
Whiskey and Jack Daniel’s Quotes
Here are a few more words about the popular Jack Daniel’s drink and whiskey in general.
21. “Jack Daniel’s makes us all puke.” — Graham Coxon
22. “Whiskey is liquid sunshine.” — George Bernard Shaw
23. “When life hands you lemons, make whisky sours.” — W.C. Fields
24. “Never cry over spilled milk. It could’ve been whiskey.” — Maverick
25. “What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure for.” — Irish Proverb
26. “Courage is a vitamin best swallowed with whiskey.” — Jarod Kintz
27. “While I can’t walk on water, I can certainly wobble on whisky.” — Ashwin Sanghi
28. “Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won’t cure a cold.” — Jerry Vale
29. “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” — Mark Twain
30. “Happiness is having a rare steak, a bottle of whisky, and a dog to eat the rare steak.” — Johnny Carson
Alcohol and Jack Daniel’s Quotes
These quotes are about Jack Daniel’s and drinking alcohol in general.
31. “I drink to make other people more interesting.” — Ernest Hemingway
32. “It is true that whisky improves with age. The older I get, the more I like it.” — Robert Black
33. “Love makes the world go round? Not at all; whiskey makes it go round twice as fast.” — Compton MacKenzie
34. “There is no bad whiskey. There are only some whiskeys that aren’t as good as others.” — Raymond Chandler
35. “Always carry a flagon of whisky in case of snakebite, and furthermore, always carry a small snake.” — W.C. Fields
36. “My own experience has been that the tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and a little whisky.” — William Faulkner
37. “The water was not fit to drink; to make it palatable, we had to add whiskey. By diligent effort, I learned to like it.” — Winston Churchill
38. “I wish to live to 150 years old, but the day I die, I wish to be with a cigarette in one hand a glass of whiskey in the other.” — Ava Gardner
39. “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” — Dean Martin
40. “People always ask, ‘What do you attribute [living to over 100 years old] to?’ And I always say I have two good friends: Jim Beam and Jack Daniel’s.” — Arthur Walters Jr.
Fans of Jack Daniel’s Quotes Will Enjoy These Quotes
Here are a few more quotes for those who enjoy a glass of Jack.
41. “Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey.” — Ernest Hemingway
42. “The light music of whiskey falling into glasses made an agreeable interlude.” — James Joyce
43. “Because on Jack, you don’t know where you’re going to end up, but you know when you get there, you won’t be wearing any pants.” — Dave Attell
44. “I’ve done kissing scenes with people who have been loaded. I’d think, ‘Do you actually have to drink that Jack Daniel’s to kiss me?’” — Molly Ringwald
45. “Coca-Cola is partnering with Brown-Forman to make a new canned cocktail combining Coke and Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey.” — Jordan Valinsky
46. “The second whiskey is always my favorite. From the third on, it no longer has any taste. It’s just something to pour into your stomach.” — Haruki Murakami
47. “The blues are just a heightened sense of awareness of life’s ups and downs and things that a guy sees after a couple hits of Jack Daniel’s.” — Steven Tyler
48. “Jimmy Dermaret and I had the best sports psychologist in the world. His name was Jack Daniel’s, and he was waiting for us after every round.” — Jack Burke Jr.
49. “Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey, and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.” — Hunter S. Thompson
50. “Crafting something that endures for over 150 years takes time and character. You’ll find plenty of both in the people and history that makes Jack Daniel’s.” — Jack Daniel’s Website
Is Jack Daniel’s the Most Popular Whiskey?
Jack Daniel’s is consistently the world’s first or second-best-selling whiskey.
The famous brand has become a cultural icon.
Besides its whiskey, it is known for its barbecue sauce and for being used as a mix in drinks such as the iconic “Jack and Coke.”
Please share these Jack Daniel’s Quotes with others by clicking the share button!