Key Quotes For Opening Locks
January 2, 2023 6:04 AM EST
Open locks in your life with these awesome quotes about keys.
Keys are one of the most vital daily tools we may not consider.
Locks and keys impact our lives in a variety of ways.
Keys give us security and peace when we leave our items unattended.
Humans tend to lock up things that are important to them.
We lock our cars, houses, lockers, bikes, suitcases, and electronics.
We are a nation of key carriers.
Keys were an essential milestone in humanity’s security needs.
Records of some of the first keys ever made are in ancient Egypt, where early keys were made of wood and fit wooden locks.
Later on, metal would construct the lock and key mechanisms.
Greek and Roman cultures continued to develop keys.
Roman lock boxes are known for their beauty.
Today we have some of the most sophisticated keys with equally advanced locks.
Check out our key quotes and learn something new.
Key quotes about success
1. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso
2. “Management is the key to success in any business.” — Husnu Ozyegin
3. “Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future.” — Corrie Ten Boom
4. “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” — Alexander Graham Bell
5. “The single most important key to success is to be a good listener.” — Kelly Wearstler
6. “I just know one thing that hard work is the key to success, and I believe in this.” — Nidhhi Agerwal
7. “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” — Arthur Ashe
8. “The key to success is hard work. You want to feel as comfortable as you can going into the game, and you do that by preparing well.” — Owen Farrell
9. “Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success.” — Taylor Lautner
10. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” — Mario Andretti
Key quotes about love and happiness
11. “One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.” — Rita Mae Brown
12. “No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.” — Douglas Horton
13. “The public is like a piano. You just have to know what keys to poke.” — Al Capp
14. “Comfort and simplicity are two keys that I follow when it comes to fashion.” — Fawad Khan
15. “Perfecting your craft is one of the main keys in being successful.” — A Boogie wit da Hoodie
16. “Maintaining spirituality and humanism are the keys to success. It’s a balance.” — Bikram Choudhury
17. “The dreams and passions stored within hearts are powerful keys which can unlock a wealth of potential.” — John C. Maxwell
18. “On a good night, I get underwear, bras, and hotel-room keys thrown onstage… You start to think that you’re Tom Jones.” — Keanu Reeves
19. “Did you know that the human voice is the only pure instrument? That it has notes, no other instrument has? It’s like being between the keys of a piano.” — Nina Simone
20. “I think one of the keys to leadership is recognizing that everybody has gifts and talents. A good leader will learn how to harness those gifts toward the same goal.” — Ben Carson
Key quotes about friendship
21. “True friendship is the key to a healthy heart and mind.” — Leah Hall
22. “Personality is the key, which will open the lock of friendship.” — Pablo Rivera
23. “The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.” — Ronnie Edwards
24. “Trusting someone is a key part of having friends. If you want to have friends, don’t exploit their secrets.” — Anonymous
25. “The key to keep a great friendship is not to make friends with the people who are really not your friend.” — Hiroko Sakai
26. “Personal relationships are always the key to good business. You can buy networking; you can’t buy friendships.” — Lindsay Fox
27. “The key to friendship with God, he said, is not changing what you do, but changing your attitude toward what you do.” — Rick Warren
28. “The mind of a wise man is the safest custody of secrets; cheerfulness is the key to friendship; patience and forbearance will conceal many defects.” — Bill Vaughan
29. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” — W. Clement Stone
30. “The key to life is imagination. If you don’t have that, no matter what you have, it’s meaningless. If you do have imagination…you can make feast of straw.” — Jane Stanton Hitchcock
Insightful quotes about keys and locks
31. “Prayer: the key of the day and the lock of the night.” — Thomas Fuller
32. “A man who is ‘of sound mind’ is one who keeps the inner madman under lock and key.” — Paul Valery
33. “So I place my heart under lock and key, to take some time to look after me. But when I turn around, you‘re standing there.” — Deborah Cox
34. “I do not believe that a child can be reformed by lock and key and bars, or that fear can ever develop a child‘s character.” — Edward J. Flanagan
35. “Admittedly, key archival documentation remains under lock and key and will be inaccessible for a long time to come.” — Fredrik Logevall
36. “It‘s a lot easier to be lost than found. It‘s the reason we‘re always searching and rarely discovered–so many locks, not enough keys.” — Sarah Dessen
37. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” — Confucius
38. “The passed Pawn is a criminal who should be kept under lock and key. Mild measures, such as police surveillance, are not sufficient.” — Aron Nimzowitsch
39. “Open your hearts to the love God instills . . . God loves you tenderly. What He gives you is not to be kept under lock and key, but to be shared.” — Mother Teresa
40. “Do not be misled by the fact that you are at liberty and relatively free; that for the moment you are not under lock and key: you have simply been granted a reprieve.” — Ryszard Kapuscinski
Key quotes about the keys to my heart
41. “Open your heart, and we will melt the key.” — Amanda Mosher
42. “Fear is the lock and laughter the key to your heart.” — Stephen Stills
43. “Resilience is an important key.Protect the key to your peaceful heart.” — Angelica Hopes
44. “You gave me the key to your heart, my love, then why did you make me knock?” — Lord Byron
45. “Passion and desire bind your Heart. Remove the locks. Become a key, become a key.” — Rumi
46. “This is your heart. Keep it locked until the chap turns up who has the key.” — Jean Webster
47. “The key to finding your mission lies in listening to your heart and dancing to its beat.” — Pooja Ruprell
48. “Beauty exists, even in unlikely places. The key isn‘t to open your eyes but to open your heart.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
49. “When you find your heart‘s desire, you‘ll have the key to unlocking your potential in every other part of your life.” — Brian Tracy
50. “The key is falling in love with something, anything. If your heart‘s attached to it, then your mind will be attached to it.” — Vera Wang
What did you learn from these key quotes?
Keys are symbols of opening and closing.
As we make technological advancements, it is natural to ask why we still have physical keys in the digital age.
Well, there are a variety of reasons for this.
Aside from our home security needs, keys are still crucial for various businesses and services.
Vehicles still require physical keys to operate, even if the access is digital.
Correctional facilities still use physical keys for multiple functions as an added layer of security for themselves and the prisoners.
We need keys in healthcare.
Drug dispensary areas require security to ensure they are not misused or stolen.
College campuses still use physical keys for dorm rooms because they are safe and cost-effective.
Casinos are another place where sophisticated access control systems use multiple layers of tiered security, one of with is physical keys.
How long will humanity use physical keys? Only time will tell.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these key quotes and sayings?
Let us know in the comment section below.