These Krishna quotes about love will deepen your spirituality and connection to the universe.
Krishna is a major Hindu deity who is celebrated each year on Krishna Janmashtami in accordance with the lunisolar Hindu calendar. Hinduism. He is the god of love, compassion, tenderness, and protection.
These Krishna quotes will give you a deeper appreciation of this divine figure and will help you understand why they are one of the most revered gods amongst all Indian divinities. Even if you do not practice Hinduism, you will find value in these Krishna quotes about love, life, and truth.
A variety of philosophical and theological ideas have been impacted by Krishna. If you follow his teachings, you will learn more about divine love and your own place within the universe. As you begin to connect to your own spirituality, you will experience a sense of purpose and fulfillment. These Krishna quotes on karma and the truth will guide you through life.
Don’t forget to also check out these karma quotes about what goes around & comes around in our life.
Krishna quotes that will deepen your spirituality
1. “A man is made by his beliefs. As he believes. So he becomes.” – Krishna
2. “Do everything you have to do, but not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion.” – Krishna
3. “The only way you can conquer me is via love, and there I am happily conquered.” – Krishna
4. “Whenever dharma declines and the purpose of life is forgotten, I manifest myself on earth. I am born in every age to protect the good, to destroy evil, and to reestablish dharma.” – Krishna
5. “I am the beginning, middle, and end of creation.” – Krishna
6. “As the heat of a fire reduces wood to ashes, the fire of knowledge burns to ashes all karma.” – Krishna
7. “One who sees inaction in action and action in inaction – he is a smart man.” – Krishna
8. “I am time, the destroyer of all; I have come to consume the world.” – Krishna
9. “Just as a reservoir is of little use when the whole countryside is flooded, scriptures are of little use to the illumined man or woman, who sees the Lord everywhere.” – Krishna
10. “As they approach me, so I receive them. All paths, Arjuna, lead to me.” – Krishna
Krishna quotes to encourage you on a journey of spirituality
11. There are three gates to this self-destructive hell: lust, anger, and greed. Renounce these three.” – Krishna
12. “Fear not. What is not real, Never was and never will be. What’s true, Always was and cannot be destroyed.” – Krishna
13. “The Key to happiness is the reduction of desires.” – Krishna
14. “For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.” – Krishna
15. “Happiness is a state of mind, that has nothing to do with the external world.” – Krishna
16. “Why do you worry unnecessarily? Whom do you fear? Who can kill you? The soul is neither born nor dies.” – Krishna
17. “Set your heart upon your work but never its reward.” – Krishna
18. “When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as though they were his own, he or she has attained the highest spiritual union.” – Krishna
19. “That which seems like poison at first, but tastes like nectar in the end – this is the joy of sattva, born of a mind at peace with itself.” – Krishna
20. “Among all kind of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything.” – Krishna
Krishna quotes about love, life, and truth
21. “Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.” – Krishna
22. “You and I have passed through many births, Arjuna. You have forgotten, but I remember them all.” – Krishna
23. “Delivered from selfish attachment, fear, and anger, filled with me, surrendering themselves to me, purified in the fire of my being, many have reached the state of unity in me.” – Krishna
24. “Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction.” – Krishna
25. “The mind is fickle. It won’t obey you every time the mind misbehaves, use your discretionary intellect to bring it back to the equanimous position.” – Krishna
26. “Whatever happened was good. What’s happening is going well. Whatever will happen will also be good. Do not worry about the future. Live in the present.” – Krishna
27. “No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.” – Krishna
28. “Those who cannot renounce attachment to the results of their work are far from the path.” – Krishna
29. “If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.” – Krishna
30. “The self-controlled soul, who moves amongst sense objects, free from either attachment or repulsion, he wins eternal Peace.” – Krishna
Krishna quotes to elevate your perspective
31. “No one should abandon duties because he sees defects in them. Every action, every activity is surrounded by defects as fire is surrounded by smoke.” – Krishna
32. “As you put on fresh new clothes and take off those you’ve worn, you’ll replace your body with a fresh one, newly born.” – Krishna
33. “Tat Tvam Asi: The Self in each person is not different from the Godhead.” – Krishna
34. “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.” – Krishna
35. “To those who have conquered themselves, the will is a friend. But it is the enemy of those who have not found the self within Them.” – Krishna
36. “I am heat; I give and withhold the rain. I am immortality and I am death; I am what is and what is not.” – Krishna
37. “Pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is bitter as poison in the end.” – Krishna
38. “Reshape yourself through the power of your will; never let yourself be degraded by self-will. The will is the only friend of the Self, and the will is the only enemy of the Self.” – Krishna
39. “Among animals, I am the lion; among birds, the eagle Garuda. I am Prahlada, born among the demons, and of all that measures, I am time.” – Krishna
40. “Change is the law of the world. In a moment, you become the owner of millions. In another, you become penniless.” – Krishna
More Krishna quotes and sayings
41. “With a drop of my energy I enter the earth and support all creatures. Through the moon, the vessel of life-giving fluid, I nourish all plants. I enter breathing creatures and dwell within as the life-giving breath. I am the fire in the stomach which digests all food.” – Krishna
42. “Behold, Arjuna, a million divine forms, with an infinite variety of color and shape. Behold the gods of the natural world, and many more wonders never revealed before. Behold the entire cosmos turning within my body, and the other things you desire to see.” – Krishna
43. “The Lord dwells in the hearts of all creatures and whirls them round upon the wheel of Maya. Run to him for refuge with all your strength, and peace profound will be yours through his grace.” – Krishna
44. “Whatever you do, make it an offering to me – the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering.” – Krishna
45. “They live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them, who have renounced every selfish desire and sense craving tormenting the heart.” – Krishna
46. “You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work. You should never engage in action for the sake of reward, nor should you long for inaction.” – Krishna
47. “The ignorant work for their own profit, Arjuna; the wise work for the welfare of the world, without thought for themselves.” – Krishna
48. “It is better to strive in one’s own dharma than to succeed in the dharma of another. Nothing is ever lost in following one’s own dharma, but competition in another’s dharma breeds fear and insecurity.” – Krishna
49. “When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.” – Krishna
50. “I am death, which overcomes all, and the source of all beings still to be born.” – Krishna
What are your favorite Krishna quotes on karma, fear, and death?
The concept of incarnation is important to Hindus and to the story of Krishna as a whole. What kind of God is Krishna? Along with being the eighth avatar of Vishnu, he is also a supreme God. The legacy of Krishna will become more clear to you after you read his teachings and study Hinduism in more depth. This collection of the best Krishna quotes on karma will encourage you on a journey of spirituality.
Krishna is so powerful that he affects the lives of many individuals even outside of Hinduism. The story of Krishna is present in Jainism, Buddhism, and other manifestations of religion or spirituality. Share these Lord Krishna quotes with your friends and family to inspire them to become the best versions of themselves possible.
What are your favorite Krishna quotes and sayings on love and peace? Let us know in the comment section below.
April 13, 2021 7:00 AM EST