25 Krishna Quotes on Karma and Truth
December 1, 2022 5:00 AM EST
These Krishna quotes about love will deepen your spirituality and connection to the universe.
Krishna is a major Hindu deity that is celebrated each year on Krishna Janmashtami in accordance with the lunisolar Hindu calendar.
Let us know your favorite Krishna quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
What are the benefits of these Krishna quotes?
These Krishna quotes will give you a deeper appreciation of this divine figure and will help you understand why they are one of the most revered gods amongst all Indian divinities.
He is the god of:
Even if you do not practice Hinduism, you will find value in these Krishna quotes about love, life, and truth.
Krishna has impacted a variety of philosophical and theological ideas.
If you follow his teachings, you will learn more about divine love and your own place within the universe.
As you connect to your own spirituality, you will experience a sense of purpose and fulfillment.
These Krishna quotes on karma and the truth will guide you through life.
Don’t forget to also check out these karma quotes about what goes around & comes around in our life.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Our inspirational quotes category page has all of our motivational quotes for all the different areas of life.
Krishna quotes that will deepen your spirituality
1. “A man is made by his beliefs. As he believes. So he becomes.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on yoga quotes.
2. “The Key to happiness is the reduction of desires.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on Osho quotes.
3. “Happiness is a state of mind, that has nothing to do with the external world.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on The Silence of the Lambs quotes.
4. “The only way you can conquer me is via love, and there I am happily conquered.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on spiritual quotes.
5. “Set your heart upon your work but never its reward.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on Swami Vivekananda quotes.
6. “I am the beginning, middle, and end of creation.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on inspirational Rocky quotes.
7. “Among all kind of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on pain quotes.
8. “One who sees inaction in action and action in inaction – he is a smart man.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on wedding quotes.
9. “I am time, the destroyer of all; I have come to consume the world.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on lonely quotes.
10. “As they approach me, so I receive them. All paths, Arjuna, lead to me.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on Ricky Gervais quotes.
Krishna quotes to encourage you on a journey of spirituality
11. There are three gates to this self-destructive hell: lust, anger, and greed. Renounce these three.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on stress quotes.
12. “Fear not. What is not real, Never was and never will be. What’s true, Always was and cannot be destroyed.” ― Krishna
You will also enjoy our article on Avatar quotes.
13. “Do everything you have to do, but not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion.” ― Krishna
14. “For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.” ― Krishna
15. “Whenever dharma declines and the purpose of life is forgotten, I manifest myself on earth. I am born in every age to protect the good, to destroy evil, and to reestablish dharma.” ― Krishna
16. “Why do you worry unnecessarily? Whom do you fear? Who can kill you? The soul is neither born nor dies.” ― Krishna
17. “As the heat of a fire reduces wood to ashes, the fire of knowledge burns to ashes all karma.” ― Krishna
18. “When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as though they were his own, he or she has attained the highest spiritual union.” ― Krishna
19. “That which seems like poison at first, but tastes like nectar in the end – this is the joy of sattva, born of a mind at peace with itself.” ― Krishna
20. “Just as a reservoir is of little use when the whole countryside is flooded, scriptures are of little use to the illumined man or woman, who sees the Lord everywhere.” ― Krishna
Krishna quotes about love, life, and truth
21. “Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.” ― Krishna
22. “You and I have passed through many births, Arjuna. You have forgotten, but I remember them all.” ― Krishna
23. “Delivered from selfish attachment, fear, and anger, filled with me, surrendering themselves to me, purified in the fire of my being, many have reached the state of unity in me.” ― Krishna
24. “Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction.” ― Krishna
25. “The mind is fickle. It won’t obey you every time the mind misbehaves, use your discretionary intellect to bring it back to the equanimous position.” ― Krishna
Krishna quotes to sharpen your wit
26. “The soul is neither born and nor does it die.” ― Krishna
27. “Always follow your inner self and do what it says.” ― Krishna
28. “Dissolves bad habits, evil thoughts & Negative emotions.” ― Krishna
29. “If you want to see the brave, look at those who can forgive.” ― Krishna
30. “The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it.” ― Krishna
31. “Failure is when you accept it, otherwise, it’s just another obstacle.” ― Krishna
32. “As a mirror is obscured by dust, so the intellect is obscured by anger.” ― Krishna
33. “He who has no attachments can really love others, for his love is pure and divine.” ― Krishna
34. “The only way you can conquer me is through love and there I am gladly conquered.” ― Krishna
35. “No one that does good work will ever come to a terrible ending, either in the world to come.” ― Krishna
Krishna quotes to guide your daily life
36. “Faith in Krishna is the best and safest course.” ― Krishna
37. “Do not let your heart be troubled. Trust in Krishna.” ― Krishna
38. “You must worship the Self in Krishna, not Krishna as Krishna.” ― Swami Vivekananda
39. “The day we surrender ourselves completly to Krishna, he will accept our proposal of love.” ― Krishna
40. “Reshape yourself through the power of your will; never let yourself be degraded by self-will.” ― Lord Krishna
41. “Krishana Didn’t make a mistake when he made you. You need to see ourself as a Krishna sees you.” ― Krishna
42. “Neither in this world nor elsewhere is there any happiness in store for him who always doubts.” ― Lord Krishna
43. “But memories don’t bother you when, you love Krishna, with Krishna you will move on the worst of memories” ― Krishna
44. “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly but happily than to live an imitation of somebody’s life with perfection and sorrow.” ― Lord Krishna
45. “I regard as great even the smallest gift offered by my devotees in pure love, but even great offerings presented by non devotees do not please me.” ― Lord Krishna
What are your favorite Krishna quotes on karma, fear, and death?
The concept of incarnation is important to Hindus and to the story of Krishna as a whole.
What kind of God is Krishna?
Along with being the eighth avatar of Vishnu, he is also a supreme God.
The legacy of Krishna will become more clear to you after you read his teachings and study Hinduism in more depth.
This collection of the best Krishna quotes on karma will encourage you on a journey of spirituality.
Krishna is so powerful that he affects the lives of many individuals even outside of Hinduism.
The story of Krishna is present in Jainism, Buddhism, and other manifestations of religion or spirituality.
Share these Lord Krishna quotes with your friends and family to inspire them to become the best versions of themselves possible.
What are your favorite Krishna quotes and sayings on love and peace?
Let us know in the comment section below.