After reading these thought-provoking karma quotes, you might reconsider your opinion on the truth behind karma, most especially if you’re a nonbeliever.
Derived from the Sanskrit term karman, karma loosely translates to ‘action, effect, fate.’
Share your favorite karma quote with us in the comment section.
What are the benefits of reading these karma quotes?
In Hinduism and Buddhism, karma is the sum of one’s actions in the current and past states of their existence, believed to decide their future destinies.
Karma is just like the popular saying and the song Karma by Alicia Keys, “What goes around comes around.”
Simply put, what we do and put out into the world will eventually come back to us, whether good or bad.
The idea of karma is thousands of years old and is comparable to the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
In a nutshell, treat others the way you want to be treated—with:
Karma can be such a powerful and important concept to live by, as it acts like a moral compass, keeping us on the right path.
And that if we commit our lives to doing good, the universe, God, or some higher power will reward us.
These karma quotes will make you ponder your choices and the weight of your karmic scales.
Below are our top 10 karma quotes to hopefully inspire you to always choose kindness.
Karma Quotes and Wise Sayings About Fate and Life
1. “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.” – Ericka Williams
2. “People pay for what they do, and, still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.” — James Baldwin
3. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
4. “I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.” – Megan Fox
5. “Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.” – Elbert Hubbard
6. “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” – Russell Simmons
7. “I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well.” – Yannick Noah
8. “There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.” – Sylvester Stallone
9. “When karma lands, it lands hard.” — Tom Fitton
10. “Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.” – Benjamin Bayani
Feeling motivated by these karma quotes?
Check out our collection of wisdom and positive energy quotes to further boost your mood.
Skeptical about karma? It’s understandable because it’s difficult to prove.
But there’s been some interesting research done on karma, and its findings are quite practical to our daily life.
It’s virtually true that what we reap, we sow.
Every cause has a corresponding effect.
What do you think about these quotes about karma?
Hopefully, they somewhat encouraged you to live a life based on goodness and positivity.
Don’t forget to comment down below your favorite karma quote and share this article with your friends and family if you’ve found it valuable.
September 16, 2022 5:00 AM EST