Time Well Spent quotes can serve as a powerful source of motivation.
These quotes are the true depiction of the situations where different people have spent their time well and gained its benefits.
To help you browse our extensive list of Time Well Spent quotes, we have divided them into their respective sections.
In addition to these quotes, we have also discussed the term Time Well Spent and its various associated aspects.
You may also enjoy these related articles:
What is Meant by the Phrase “Time Well Spent”?
“Time well spent” is a famous phrase sharing how time was spent in a meaningful and valuable way.
Normally, this phrase is also linked to the concept of mindfulness.
Spending time in a perfect way is essential for a person, as it offers confidence for succeeding in life.
Some of the most prominent examples of the phrase Time Well Spent include:
- Spending quality time with family and friends
- Learning new skills
- Exploring new places
- Working on self-improvement
Ways to Meet the Requirements of the Phrase “Time Well Spent”
Listed below are the ways in which you can also enjoy the benefits of the phrase “Time Well Spent.”
- Mindful use of time
- Make sure to prioritize your activities
- Individual fulfillment
- Prefer quality to quantity
Mindful Use of Time
If you want to ensure your time is well spent, you must make good use of the available time.
This suggests you should stay mindful and enjoy every moment without distraction.
Also, you need to locate sufficient time for a better experience.
Make sure to Prioritize your Activities
Another aspect associated with Time Well Spent is the prioritization of your activities.
You need to align your activities in accordance with your goals and values.
For instance, you can allot specific time for your family, business, or for pursuing your hobby.
If you want to enjoy a sense of personal fulfillment, you need to spend your time carefully.
You can achieve your goals if you spend your time well.
Prefer Quality to Quantity
Time Well spent doesn’t mean that you need a lot of time to do something.
In fact, you can achieve the best possible result within a minimum timeframe.
Besides, you also need to consider how efficiently you can use your time.
As a result, make sure to prefer quality to quantity.
Top 10 Time Well Spent Quotes
The following are the best ‘Time Well Spent’ quotes.
1. “Any time not spent on love is wasted.” ― Torquato Tasso
2. “Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved.” ― D. H. Lawrence
3. “Life is half spent before we know what it is.” ― George Herbert
4. “In my youth, I spent my time investigating insects.” ― Maria Sibylla Merian
5. “I’ll always love the time I spent making ‘Black and White.’” ― Peter Molyneux
6. “90 percent of my time is spent on 10 percent of the world.” ― Colin Powell
7. “I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.” ― W. C. Fields
8. “A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God.” ― Alan Perlis
9. “As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.” ― Leonardo da Vinci
10. “No one on his deathbed ever said, I wish I had spent more time on my business.” ― Paul Tsongas
Time Well Spent Quotes with Lessons
Below are the ‘Time Well Spent’ quotes with some amazing lessons.
11. “What greater bliss than to look back on days spent in usefulness, in doing good to those around us.” ― Dorothea Dix
12. “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?” ― Woody Allen
13. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” ― George Bernard Shaw
14. “Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save.” ― Will Rogers
15. “I spent my whole childhood wishing I were older, and now I’m spending my adulthood wishing I were younger.” ― Ricky Schroder
16. “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” ― Carl Sandburg
More thoughts on spending time well
Learn additional perspectives on the phrase “time well spent.”
17. “At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.” ― Barbara Bush
18. “Critical thinking is not something you do once with an issue and then drop it. It requires that we update our knowledge as new information comes in. Time spent evaluating claims is not just time well spent. It should be considered part of an implicit bargain we’ve all made.” ― Daniel Levitin
19. “I spent three days a week for 10 years educating myself in the public library, and it’s better than college. People should educate themselves – you can get a complete education for no money. At the end of 10 years, I had read every book in the library, and I’d written a thousand stories.” ― Ray Bradbury
20. “I spent a lot of years trying to outrun or outsmart vulnerability by making things certain and definite, black and white, good and bad. My inability to lean into the discomfort of vulnerability limited the fullness of those important experiences that are wrought with uncertainty: Love, belonging, trust, joy, and creativity, to name a few.” ― Brene Brown
Time Well Spent Quotes On Living Life to the Fullest
Discover inspiring words on making the most of life with these Time Well Spent Quotes by celebrities and thought leaders.
21. “A happy life is one spent in learning, earning, and yearning.” ― Lillian Gish
22. “Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.” ― Charlotte Bronte
23. “Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better than mere giving.” ― Henry Ford
24. “Time well-spent results in more money to spend, more money to save, and more time to vacation.” ― Zig Ziglar
25. “I don’t have to prove myself to anyone. People know what I’m capable of. I’ve spent a long time in this game.” ― Jose Reyes
26. “Apparently, if you live until 75, you’ll have spent 25 years in bed, so it makes sense to have a decent mattress.” ― Marc Warren
Quotes to Help You Live Life to the Fullest
Get motivated to spend your time well with the following quotes.
27. “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority.” ― E. B. White
28. “Life doesn’t offer you promises whatsoever, so it’s very easy to become, ‘Whatever happened to… ?’ It’s great to be wanted. I spent a few years not being wanted, and this is better.” ― Morgan Freeman
29. “I had one of the best days of my life. I spent the afternoon with my two kids and my ex-wife at Serendipity. Then I came to the theater, and you know, I think I did the play the best I’ve ever done it.” ― Gabriel Byrne
30. “When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing – just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle, or children playing in the park?” ― Ralph Marston
Time Well Spent Quotes with Vibrancy
Below are the ‘Time Well Spent’ quotes with a vibrancy inside them.
31. “Time spent on hiring is time well spent.” ― Robert Half
32. “My uncle was a second father to me. I spent most of my childhood with him.” ― Rey Mysterio
33. “There are perhaps no days of our childhood we lived so fully as those we spent with a favorite book.” ― Marcel Proust
34. “Anyone who has spent a few nights in a tent during a storm can tell you: The world doesn’t care all that much if you live or die.” ― Anthony Doerr
35. “Time spent in nature is the most cost-effective and powerful way to counteract the burnout and sort of depression that we feel when we sit in front of a computer all day.” ― Richard Louv
Additional Time Well Spent Quotes
Here are a few more quotes for you to enjoy and learn from.
36. “I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country’s most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General.” ― Smedley Butler
37. “The video for ‘Last Christmas’ was shot in the early winter of 1984 in the Swiss ski resort of Saas-Fee. It was a glorious affair, and the two days we spent shooting it were a riot of laughter and fun, which I think comes across.” ― Andrew Ridgeley
38. “One thing that education can do is it can provide us with an opportunity to understand one another better, and so while I’ve spent a lot of my time in the world of politics, I’ve always felt that it is really not politics that will solve this for us.” ― Condoleezza Rice
39. “When I am on my deathbed, I don’t think I will be thinking about a nice pair of shoes I had or my beautiful house. I am going to be thinking about an evening I spent with somebody when I was twenty where I felt that I was just absolutely connected to them.” ― Tom Ford
40. “I once had a long relationship with a lady, and wherever I went in the world, if I saw something she would look great in, a gown or gloves or a ring, I always knew what color she liked most. I knew her size, and what material she appreciated most, and I spent the whole time buying gifts for her. And I loved her very much.” ― Raymond Burr
Some More Time Well Spent Quotes
These are some more ‘Time Well Spent’ quotes with several types.
41. “I’ve spent many birthdays on a movie set, all great days.” ― Tom Cruise
42. “No time is better spent than that spent in the service of your fellow man.” ― Bryant H. McGill
43. “As those who have spent time in West Virginia know, this is truly a special place.” ― Oliver Luck
44. “All great composers of the past spent most of their time studying. Feeling alone won’t do the job. A man also needs technique.” ― George Gershwin
45. “I had spent many years pursuing excellence because that is what classical music is all about… Now it was dedicated to freedom, and that was far more important.” ― Nina Simone
Quotes with Examples of How Time is Spent
Learn more about how the following people spend their time
46. “I came from a childhood where I spent a lot of time alone and a lot of time just living with my imagination, and a certain amount of the adult world was kind of alienating.” ― Chris Cornell
47. “A Sunday morning spent reading the paper together, maybe drinking some mimosas, alone, and talking until noon. That would be pretty amazing. Married couples with kids will understand.” ― Dierks Bentley
48. “A day spent without the sight or sound of beauty, the contemplation of mystery, or the search of truth or perfection is a poverty-stricken day; and a succession of such days is fatal to human life.” ― Lewis Mumford
49. “I spent time in Boston and in Spain. My family now lives in Spain. I moved to New York when I was 19 years old, and I have lived here ever since. For me, I feel like I have spent 10 years sharing that story over and over again. And now it seems like it’s not enough.” ― Hilaria Baldwin
50. “I have spent years representing victims of racial profiling and police brutality and investigating patterns of drug law enforcement in poor communities of color – and attempting to help people who have been released from prison attempting to ‘re-enter’ into a society that never seemed to have much use to them in the first place.” ― Michelle Alexander
Which One of these Time Well Spent Quotes is your Favorite?
The concept behind “Time Well Spent” is simple, as it involves moments that are simply memorable.
It encourages an individual to be mindful when doing something important or going out on a recreational trip.
As a result, such a person could reach his/her goal by making good use of time.
Besides, if you find your favorite Time Well Spent quote, share it with us.
For this purpose, you can use our comments section.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.