Las Vegas Quotes That Are Insta-Worthy
January 3, 2023 12:31 AM EST
This collection of Las Vegas quotes contains the best possible quotes you would enjoy sharing via Instagram.
Just like Las Vegas itself, everything about this city is popular.
It is one of the most glamorous and sexiest cities in the world.
It is a city that never sleeps and welcomes its tourists with great warmth and zeal.
Sayings about Las Vegas are also popular, so we have collected these quotes and listed them here for your convenience.
Now you just need to choose your preferred quotes and share them with your friends and family.
Besides we have also talked about the most interesting facts about Las Vegas.
So, buckle yourself, as we will have great fun ahead.
Fun facts about Las Vegas
Las Vegas is among the world’s hottest tourist destinations.
This city is known for its casinos, amazing nightlife, and luxury hotels.
If you love gambling, you would love Las Vegas.
It’s also an excellent location for those who love shopping and visiting tourist spots.
Here are the fun facts about Las Vegas that you still might not know:
- The number of people who visit Las Vegas annually exceeds 42 million.
- Once Las Vegas was the gambling capital of the world, but Macau now holds this title since 2007.
- Las Vegas Strip is popular for upscale casinos and high-end hotels, but it isn’t located in Las Vegas; instead, it falls outside the city limits (in Winchester and Paradise areas).
- The oldest and most expensive hotel in Las Vegas is the Golden Gate Hotel.
- The first paved street in Las Vegas was Fremont Street, completed in 1925.
- The Golden Nugget Casino houses the world’s biggest gold nugget weighing 61 pounds.
- Luxor’s sphinx found in Las Vegas is bigger than its original version in Egypt.
- The world’s second-largest hotel, “Venetian,” is also located in Las Vegas, one of the city’s most prominent tourist spots.
- The Eiffel Tower replica is located at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, nearly half the size of its original version.
- Most of the international tourists visiting Las Vegas are Canadians.
Take a moment and look through our Las Vegas quotes and sayings collection.
If you enjoy this article, check out our Miami quotes to celebrate the city.
Top 10 Las Vegas quotes
Here we have curated the top 10 Las Vegas quotes. You can read these inspiring quotes and share them via social media.
1. “Man, I really like Vegas.” — Elvis Presley
2. “I like fighting in Las Vegas.” — Fabricio Werdum
3. “Las Vegas is the boiling pot of entertainment.” — Don Rickles
4. “I’m not a crazy Vegas guy. I’m not a gambler.” — Steve Carell
5. “I hate Disneyland. It primes our kids for Las Vegas.” — Tom Waits
6. “I feel very connected to Las Vegas. It’s my hometown.” — Toni Basil
7. “I love ‘What Happens in Vegas,’ ‘You’ve Got Mail’.” — Noah Centineo
8. “I shouldn’t be near Vegas and have money in my pocket.” — Adam Sandler
9. “KISS is Las Vegas entertainment. A musician doesn’t need the mask.” — Carlos Santana
10. “People often refer to Dubai as the Hong Kong of the Gulf, but it’s really more like Vegas.” — Tucker Carlson
Las Vegas quotes that are on another level
Since Las Vegas is known for its casinos and gambling, we have created a section showing quotes related to shows, nightlife, casinos, and fun.
11. “Bangkok, like Las Vegas, sounds like a place where you make bad decisions.” — Todd Phillips
12. “Las Vegas is a beautiful place. I like it more and more and plan to be here often. It’s a great place for chess.” — Anatoly Karpo
13. “In Vegas, I got into a long argument with the man at the roulette wheel over what I considered to be an odd number.” — Steven Wright
14. “I’ve learned a lot about putting a show up in Vegas. You can’t just all of a sudden put up a show here and do well. Nobody does.” — John O’Hurley
15. “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.” — Paul Samuelson
16. “I only ever play Vegas one night at a time. It’s a hideous, gaudy place; it may not be the end of the world per se, but you can certainly see it from there.” — Robin Williams
17. “Because of my schedule and dietary requirements, I don’t party a lot, but when I can let my hair down, I will; I think that’s healthy. I love a weekend in Vegas.” — Daniel Ricciardo
18. “The thing about Vegas is, I don’t have to fly anywhere, and that really helps. It means I stay in one place for three weeks at a time instead of flying backward and forwards.” — Elton John
19. “I cut a rap song once. It was a few years ago for my old show ‘Buck Commander,’ and it was a song called ‘You’re Short.’ It was about my camera guy. We shot the video in Las Vegas, ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ style!” — Willie Robertson
20. “I personally knew and worked with Sammy Davis, Jr. Sammy hired me to open for him at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas when I was a 19-year-old standup comedian, and that’s where my fascination with his incredible story began.” — Byron Allen
Las Vegas quotes for inspiration
Talking about inspiration, the Las Vegas quotes listed here are amazing enough to inspire you.
21. “We love to visit Las Vegas. It is so much fun, so iconic; it is always a pleasure.” — Dan Smith
22. “I have always loved Las Vegas. It’s a traditional place for lounge comics to perform, and I love that.” — Norm MacDonald
23. “I don’t do the same food in Tokyo that I do in Vegas and vice versa. If I did that, two weeks later I would have no customers.” — Alain Ducasse
24. “I came to Vegas because I wanted to, not because I thought it could help my career. I didn’t even know they had comedy clubs here.” — Ron Shock
25. “I believe in Las Vegas. I think its best days are ahead of it. But I’m afraid to do anything in the current political environment in the United States.” — Steve Wynn
26. “I was trying to take the band in a direction that I thought was appropriate, and Roth was trying to take the band in more of a Las Vegas direction. And there he is.” — Eddie Van Halen
27. “I met Elvis first in Las Vegas. I think I was appearing with Tom Jones and he came backstage to say hello to Tom or we went to his dressing room to say hello.” — Norm Crosby
28. “If Yucca Mountain had not been designated as a dumpsite for radioactive waste in 1987, it might easily have become a scenic overlook on the long drive between Tonopah and Las Vegas.” — Wil S. Hylton
29. “The reason we shot it was that the script was geared to Las Vegas and it was something commercial that we wanted to have in the can in case Butterfly was a success and we needed a follow-up.” — Pia Zadora
30. “I love Las Vegas, but I never get a chance to play a club like the House of Blues. I guess we’ve graduated to a bigger scale than that. When the Eagles come in and play, that’s on a grand scale.” — Joe Walsh
Las Vegas quotes about the city’s life
The quotes below give insight into how people experienced life in Las Vegas.
31. “My Vegas act is how I make my money.” — Rita Rudner
32. “Las Vegas is a great place to be from, not to live in.” — Charles Bock
33. “I grew up in Las Vegas. My mom worked in pretty much every casino on the Strip.” — Ne-Yo
34. “The times I’ve had in Vegas have been very memorable and very strange.” — Weyes Blood
35. “I’d love to do a show in Vegas with drag queens. The tackier the better.” — Catherine Zeta-Jones
36. “It’s weird to think I’m in a show in Vegas with my name in lights. It’s crazy, like a dream.” — Darci Lynne Farmer
37. “It seems strange to say this, but it is true: Coming back to Vegas to work is like going on vacation for me.” — Celine Dion
38. “I used to pretend that my Peugeot driving to the gym in the rain in Dublin was a Ferrari on the Vegas strip.” — Conor McGregor
39. “Most people think of Las Vegas, and they think of extravagance. But it’s really a mix between fantasy and laziness.” — Gia Coppola
40. “The nice thing about ‘Honeymoon in Vegas’ is we’re not talking about some crazy smash hit where everyone is coming and comparing my performance to Nicholas Cage.” — Rob McClure
Other interesting Las Vegas quotes
If you want more Las Vegas quotes, consider the following interesting quotes.
41. “I’m not a big fan of cold weather; that’s why I moved to Vegas!” — Dave Keuning
42. “You can take the girl out of Vegas, but you can’t take the Vegas out of the girl.” — Charisma Carpenter
43. “I’ve been coming to Vegas for so many years working in Vegas, so many years I might as well live here.” — Lil Jon
44. “What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in New Orleans, goes home with you.” — Laurell K. Hamilton
45. “A lot of places in Las Vegas are big boxes of stuff. The hotels I’ve built have had, for lack of a better term, a soul.” — Steve Wynn
46. “When most people think about Nevada, they often instantly associate us with the glitz and glamour of the Las Vegas Strip.” — Jacky Rosen
47. “I was in Las Vegas, playing on the fruit machines. I was only 20 at the time and I won the jackpot of $72,000, of which I couldn’t claim.” — Adrian Lewis
48. “I go to Vegas now, and I’m in the casino, and I’m gambling, and there’s a guy in a wet bathing suit gambling right next to me.” — Sebastian Maniscalco
49. “George Klein says that Elvis had five real friends outside of his circle, and I was blessed to be one of them. I spent a lot of time with Elvis in Vegas and at Graceland.” — Bill Medley
50. “It’s not so much about conquering Madison Square Garden or Vegas. The opponents who I fight will take me all around different venues and arenas. I need to conquer opponents.” — Anthony Joshua
Which of these Las Vegas quotes is your favorite?
So, going through our collection of Las Vegas quotes would have inspired you about this city.
No doubt, this city is so amazing that it can attract anyone.
Las Vegas is heaven for casino lovers.
If you have found the Las Vegas quote of your choice, please share it with us by commenting in the section below.