If you are looking for Insta-worthy lips quotes, you have hit the jackpot.
Here, you will find some of the best quotes about lips that are carefully curated.
Go through the sections as you like and enjoy reading these quotes.
Apart from the quotes, this article offers the best lip care tips.
So, without any further ado, let’s unfold the main sections of this article.
Popular and highly effective lip care tips
The lips are the most delicate and beautiful part of our body.
To maintain our lips’ softness and glossy look, it is essential to take good care of them.
Below are a few of the best lip care tips:
- Hydration is the key to soft and glowing lips, so drink a lot of water throughout the day.
- Scrubbing the lips can be a good idea to exfoliate the dead skin off your lips, bringing out fresh new skin.
- Sunscreen isn’t only effective for your facial skin, you can also use it to prevent burning your lips from the sun’s heat or UV rays.
- Don’t forget to use a lip balm when going to bed; this will help to retain the moisture of your lips.
- You can rejuvenate your lips by giving a good massage.
- Avoid extensive licking or plucking of your lips, as these habits could damage the overall appearance of the lips.
- Before bed, remove dirt, grime, makeup, or other impurities from your lips.
Following the tips mentioned above can keep your lips in good shape.
This is essential as lips are the most aesthetically pleasing aspect of our facial beauty.
So, make sure your lips look fresh, tender, and glossy irrespective of the weather outside.
Natural remedies for healthy and glossy lips
Apart from cosmetic and medicated treatments, you can also take advantage of natural ingredients for getting pink and glossy lips.
For instance, gently massage your lips with coconut or sweet almond oil.
In addition, applying a turmeric powder lip mask helps heal the cracks and gives a nice smooth texture to your lips.
To make this mask, you can mix turmeric powder with any food-grade oil i.e. coconut oil, mustard oil, or cooking oil.
However, if you have dark lips naturally, these treatments or natural remedies might not permanently impact your lips.
Even cosmetic treatments (laser therapy) don’t offer permanent results.
Check out our collection of facial quotes if you enjoy this article.
Top 10 lips quotes
Lips are the most beautiful feature of a face, and the following quotes justify this reason. Please take your time and enjoy the reading!
1. “I love how full my lips are.” — Normani Kordei
2. “Read my lips: no new taxes.” — George H. W. Bush
3. “Truth sits upon the lips of dying men.” — Matthew Arnold
4. “Be sure that you speak with unfeigned lips.” — Marie de France
5. “My name is usually the one on the end of people’s lips.” — Ian Wright
6. “How sweet the words of Truth, breathed from the lips of Love.” — James Beattie
7. “People who keep stiff upper lips find that it’s damn hard to smile.” — Judith Guest
8. “You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips.” — Oliver Goldsmith
9. “Who writes poetry imbibes honey from the poisoned lips of life.” — William Rose Benet
10. “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” — William Makepeace Thackeray
Red lips quotes
Red lips refer to the stunning beauty and glamor in the fashion world. Perhaps for this reason, they are frequently mentioned in the quotes. Here is a selection of the best quotes in this regard.
11. “I will always love red lips.” — Rita Ora
12. “Red lips like a living, laughing rose.” — Adela Florence Nicolson
13. “Red lips don’t look good on blotchy, uneven skin.” — Dita Von Teese
14. “Just a touch of eyeliner and red lips is glamorous.” — Monica Bellucci
15. “Red lips and fragrance always top off an outfit for me.” — Christina Aguilera
16. “Don’t save bold lashes and red lips for nighttime – do it in the day!” — Tyra Banks
17. “I mix my lipsticks a lot. Depending on how I decide to do my eyes, I’ll decide to do my lips. I’ve never really loved wearing only red or purple, and sometimes just pink isn’t enough.” — Keke Palmer
18. “By the time we leave, I have red lips and curled eyelashes, and I’m wearing a bright red dress. And there’s a knife strapped to the inside of my knee. This all makes perfect sense.” — Veronica Roth
19. “As a woman, I’ve learned that having a uniform of your staples or setting your look and saying what distinguishes you – like red lips or hair or whatever – leaves so much time for the rest of the day.” — Natasha Lyonne
20. “I go back to The Rock n’ roll black leather jacket, red lips, smoky eyes. I like my high heels, maybe some leather pants or ripped jeans, things that have never really gone out of style. Again, it’s very reflective of who I am as a bandmate in our band.” — Lzzy Hale
Lips quotes about lipstick
Lipstick is essential to a woman’s makeup routine; some will never leave the house without it. Take a look at some of the most memorable quotes in this regard.
21. “Lipstick is for lips only.” — Danielle Fishel
22. “My Nana Gladys never left the house without lipstick on; she always had matching nails and lips.” — Edith Bowman
23. “Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God’s final word on where your lips end.” — Jerry Seinfeld
24. “I like smudgy black eyes and pale lips for evening. Red lipstick looks great on other girls, but it’s too much on me.” — Saffron Aldridge
25. “When I first got into making makeup, I didn’t necessarily want to start a company. I just wanted to make a lipstick that looked like lips, only better.” — Bobbi Brown
26. “I always carry lip balm and lipstick. Lipstick is a very important beauty product because I find that lips are the most beautiful feature of anyone’s face.” — Fan Bingbing
27. “I feel weird without lipstick. Even after the first time I wore a really neon pink or a really bright red, I felt really strange without it there. My lips are a main feature, so I feel naked without them.” — Marina and the Diamonds
28. “Lips are kind of like my thing, and I’ve always been obsessed with lipstick and lip liner. I just always went to lip liner to overline my lips, and I feel like I was really known for that. I can’t walk out of my house without my lipstick!” — Kylie Jenner
29. “The big question is always, ‘Eyes or lips?’ I tend to go with the eyes because I’ve got a lot more material to work with now – and it saves me from reapplying lipstick! I’m a pretty low-maintenance person and it’s too excessive to exaggerate both the eyes and lips.” — Claire Danes
30. “I’m super weird about my lips. I actually don’t let makeup artists do my lipstick. I know my own lip line. I feel, even, they go too much over my lip line or too much under my lip line, and I don’t want my lips to look strange on camera. I’m very particular about my lips.” — Madelaine Petsch
Lips quotes about lip products
Most lip balms, creams and glosses prevent dry, cracked lips. The following lips quotes provide a few examples of lip product usage.
31. “MAC Cosmetics is incredible for lips; I always wear it.” — Kat Graham
32. “I can’t do chapped lips. If your lips are jacked up, Aquaphor is always a good go-to.” — Zendaya
33. “My favorite lip balm is, weirdly enough, just a little tube of Aquaphor. It’s clear, and it will keep my lips glossy and perfect for hours.” — Madelaine Petsch
35. “I don’t tend to go totally bare, but on non-filming days, I will only wear tinted moisturiser, mascara, blusher, and a ChapStick for my lips.” — Meghan Markle
34. “I use Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, £12, on my lips, and my arms if they’re sunburned. I’m past caring that sunbathing is dangerous.” — Jane Birkin
36. “I just wear like a powder, like a Bare Minerals, maybe some Nars, like a bronzer or blush, light gloss for my lips. That’s pretty much it. Mascara.” — Rachel Lindsay
37. “I’m really into lip cream. I have this one by Hourglass: it’s an oil with this gold-tip applicator, and it’s schmancy-schmancy. When you get to the point that your lips are cracking, the price is worth it.” — Anna Kendrick
38. “I use By Terry lip gloss religiously – and I always have Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream with me just in case. Between the two of them, I’ve got everything covered, from chapped lips to stray marks to doing a simple glossy eye.” — Hannah Bronfman
39. “When I’m not shooting, I don’t wear much makeup. I just moisturize and maybe put on a berry-colored balm on my lips and cheeks, and then mascara – that’s it. My face and hair gets abused every single day, so I try take it easy on off days.” — Priyanka Chopra
40. “I’m pedantic about lip balm. I’ve been chomping through Lip Smackers since age 11. So the lip balm called Lips! is a personal favourite. I also really love the Properly Clean cleanser. Women are wearing primer, sunscreen and makeup, so a cleanser needs to work hard these days.” — Zoe Foster Blake
Some more lips quotes
More lips quotes are presented below for your reading pleasure.
41. “I would say my flow is Aboriginal. Look at my face, nose, lips, and eyes.” — KRS-One
42. “I don’t do nostalgia. The phrase ‘the good old days’ never passes my lips.” — Nicholas Haslam
43. “Our eyes reflect light. Better that the lips are more like a rose petal.” — Olivier Theyskens
44. “Makeup is about balance. When the eye makes a statement, the lips should be quiet.” — Francois Nars
45. “Papa, potatoes, poultry, prunes and prism, are all very good words for the lips.” — Charles Dickens
46. “The time comes upon every public man when it is best for him to keep his lips closed.” — Abraham Lincoln
47. “I have a nice smile, pretty lips, and big round cheeks. They help me look like a teenager.” — Gabourey Sidibe
48. “While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart.” — Francis of Assisi
49. “The lips of the wise are as the doors of a cabinet; no sooner are they opened, but treasures are poured out before thee.” — Akhenaton
50. “I don’t dislike any of my features – they’re what make me me, and I’m confident in who I am. I see my mum in my lips and I’ve got my dad’s eyes.” — Jo Frost
Which of these lips quotes is your favorite?
The quotes listed above are amazing and engaging.
Here, you can find a wide array of quotes categorized for easy access.
In addition, these quotes are gathered from reliable and authentic sources.
This means you can share these impressive quotes with others and have fun.
Apart from the quotes, you can also share lip care tips and help others to have healthy and beautiful lips.
If you have found your favorite lips quotes and sayings, share them with us by commenting in the section below.
January 24, 2023 2:12 AM EST