It’s okay to be modest, but these savage quotes will spark your inner boss like kerosene to a flame.
Being modest and humble is important, but sometimes it makes sense to embrace your inner boss and make people know how great you really are.
We live in a highly competitive world, and for you to climb to the top of your game, you need to embrace your style, creativity, and everything that is unique about you. You must be ready to own your confidence and ambition, and channel your unique abilities into creating the life you want.
Your path to happiness and fulfillment is uniquely your own. You won’t get there by doing what everyone expects of you. You must be willing to unleash your inner boss and embrace your own style.
Choose a path that does not limit you. A path that has a shot of leading to fulfillment, a path where your effort will be rewarded, and a path that will push you to stretch beyond your comfort zone and build your courage.
To help you create your very best life, below is our collection of inspirational, wise, and badass savage quotes, savage sayings, and savage proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Savage Quotes To Ignite Your Inner Boss
1. “Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.”- Harvey Specter.
2. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston S. Churchill
3. “I am not apologising for who I am.”- Donna
4. “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” – Madonna
5. “The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
6. “What good is money if you can’t use it to strike fear into the hearts of your fellow men?” – Montgomery Burns
7. “Never retract, never explain, never apologize. Just get things done and let them howl.” — Nellie McClung
8. “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.” — Sophia Bush
9. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
10. “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” — Beyoncé
Savage quotes to help you own your confidence and ambition
11. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
12. “Having a v*gina does not stop me from believing my balls are bigger than yours.” – Suits.
13. “You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.” – Pink
14. “I don’t sweat for pounds, or inches, or a dress size. I sweat to make my outside match my inside.” – Amber Dawn Hunter
15. “If you don’t like how the table is set, turn over the table.” – House of Cards
16. “If you want something said, ask a man: if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
17. “If you don’t like my attitude, Quit talking to me.” – Unknown
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of attitude quotes that will set you up for success.
18. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
19. “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
20. “Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.” — Amelia Earhart
Don’t forget to also read these Lizzo quotes to encourage you to love yourself more.
Savage quotes that will inspire you to go beyond the normal
21. “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.” – Robert Jordan
22. “I am a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal Woman, that’s me.” — Maya Angelou
23. “I don’t have to be an expert. I just have to care.” – Mariska Hargitay
24. “I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
25. “Better to be strong than pretty and useless.” – Lilith Saintcrow
26. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Van Gogh
27. “Fall down seven times, get up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
28. “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.” – Eric Thomas
29. “The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself.” – Eddie Vedder
30. “The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Savage quotes that will inspire you to create your very best life
31. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
32. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.” ~ Henry Rollins
33. “Smile, because it confuses people. It’s easier than explaining to people that what is killing you from inside” – Batman Darknight.
34. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
35. “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” ~ Mark Twain
36. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of enemy quotes that will make you want to cut ties with your frenemies.
37. “If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole.” – Raylan Givens
38. “It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” – Howard Ruff
39. “If it is not a fit place for women, it is unfit for men to be there.” — Sojourner Truth
40. “Power is being told you’re not loved and not being destroyed by it.” – Madonna
Also read these bad bitch quotes and sayings that will inspire confidence in you.
Savage quotes to help you find and embrace your inner boss
41. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” ~ Bruce Lee
42. “It’s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.” — Emiliano Zapata
43. “Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.” – Maya Angelou
44. “The best is the enemy of the good.” – Voltaire
45. “God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met.” – Farrah Fawcett
46. “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” – Russell Warren
47. “The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind’s flaws, biases, contradictions, and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
48. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
49. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
50. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
Savage quotes to remind you of your strength
51. “A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot.” – Isabel Allende
52. “You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you.” – Blair Waldorf
53. “It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose.”
– Warsan Shire
54. “I just figured if I’m going to be a mess – might as well be a hot mess, right?” – Mindy Lahiri
55. “If you touch me, I’ll provide you with the opportunity to see if you can heal yourself.” – Richelle Mead
56. “Darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.” – Taylor Swift
57. “You wanted fire? Sorry, my speciality is ice.” – Veronica Lodge
58. “They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late.” —Kanye West
59. “It’s about time. Where’s my throne?” – Hannah Marin
60. “I’m gracing you with my presence.” – Kourtney Kardashian
Savage quotes to inspire you
61. “It’s ok to disagree with me. I can’t force you to be right.” – Unknown
62. “Sometimes I wish I could be you, so I could be friends with me!” – Angelica
63. “I stopped waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel. I lit that b*tch up myself.” – Unknown
64. “You’re way too short to get on this ride.” – Shawn Mendes
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of Shawn Mendes quotes that reveal his perspective on love, life, and fame.
65. “Throw me to the wolves and I’ll come back leading the pack.” – Unknown
66. “I wear my crown, show it off, go on, girl.” —Kelly Rowland
67. “I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.” – AG
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of walk away quotes to help you find the motivation and courage you need to change your life.
68. “Just because I’m sassy and have a mouth on me doesn’t mean I’m coming from a negative place.” – Kesha
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of sassy quotes perfect for social media captions.
69. “It is so weird being my own role model.” – Mindy Lahiri
70. “I embrace mistakes, they make you who you are.” – Beyoncé
More savage quotes and sayings
71. “Savage and unpredictable, a woman, like the sea, takes what she wants and spits the remains back into the boiling cauldron of humanity.” – Virginia Alison
72. “A man cannot destroy the savage in him by denying its impulses. The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
73. “Savages are made from broken love and trust.” – Jordan Hoechlin
74. “Never did he fail to respond savagely to the chatter of the squirrel he had first met on the blasted pine.” – Jack London
75. “Mountains are Savage but what is the best part about them? They bring people Closer.” – Tanveer Mazhar
76. “Any man who neglects his conscience is a dangerous animal.” – Suzy Kassem
77. “Civilize The Mind, But Make Savage The Body.” – Ancient Chinese Proverb
78. “The world is being run by savages wearing corporate business suits.” – Steven Magee
79. “Anyone could be savage. Everywhere could go dark.” – Maya Jasanoff
80. “There are many humorous things in the world; among them, the white man’s notion that he is less savage than the other savages.” – Mark Twain
Which of these savage quotes was your favorite?
For you to create happiness and fulfillment in today’s world, you must be willing to find and embrace your inner boss. It’s important to own your style and confidence, and show that you’re a unique and essential part of your world.
You are strong, resilient and unique. Forget about being modest and instead share your excitement, your passion and your proudest moments. Hopefully, the quotes above have inspired you to speak your mind and stand up for what you believe in.
Which of these savage quotes resonated with you best? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Feel free to share with us in the comment section below.