If you loved the mystery of the television show, you’ll love these Manifest quotes.
Manifest is a supernatural drama series on NBC that premiered in 2018. It was created by Jeff Rake.
The story is about flight 828 and its passengers that reappeared after being presumed dead for more than five years.
Adding to the fear and confusion they experienced, they now have to face their loved ones who mourned for them during the years that they disappeared.
The mystery of their disappearance and the unexplainable abilities they gained serve as the sci-fi centerpiece.
The series also talked about callings and strange phenomena. Similar to this series, there are strange events that happen in our lives.
Some may be explained with evidence, but others are unexplainable, no matter how much we look into it.
These Manifest quotes can make you think about the unexplainable stories we may have heard during our lifetime.
Don’t forget to also check out these In the Heights quotes to inspire you to chase your dreams.
Manifest quotes by Mick
1. “Just what I need, a husband who can read my mind.” ― Mick
2. “Is your hate for us really stronger than your love for your own son?” ― Mick
Manifest quotes by Ben
3. “I told you over and over again there’s some things science can’t explain. Some things you have to go on faith.” ― Ben
4. “Well, wake up Muck cause we are sinking fast.” ― Ben
5. “Suddenly, I have very little faith in us saving ourselves.” ― Ben
6. “We were wrong. We were so very wrong.” ― Ben
7. “I used to be a skeptic, too. Only focused on science. But once you’ve been a part of enough miracles, you realize you need to give in and embrace the miracle. You need to believe what happened out there.” ― Ben
8. “Flight 828, it just blew up all over again.” ― Ben
9. “We’re going to do this Mic. I don’t know how, but we’re going to crack it. Together.” ― Ben
10. “Whatever we’re meant to save the passengers from, it’s coming. It’s violent.” ― Ben
Manifest quotes by Eagan
11. “As for you, what does it feel like being a passenger rounding up passengers?” ― Eagan
12. “Hypothetical for you… can one be mauled to death during a Calling?” ― Eagan
Manifest quotes by Saanvi
13. “I don’t think you understand. I’m not hiding from her, I’m coming after her.” ― Saanvi
14. “We both took an oath, I betrayed mine. Don’t betray yours.” ― Saanvi
15. “Vance, I think figured out how to control the 828 anomalies. How to isolate it, eliminate it, and replicate it, and now The Major knows it all.” ― Saanvi
Manifest quotes by Grace
16. “I don’t give a damn about the science. It’s my son.” ― Grace
17. “I understand. But it does us no good if in saving the lifeboat, you drown in the process.” ― Grace
18. “With all due respect, this is my son, and if you do anything to jeopardize him coming home to me safely, I swear to God, you’ll wish you didn’t wake up this morning.” ― Grace
Manifest quotes by Vance
19. “How much are you willing to sacrifice to get to the truth?” ― Vance
20. “As a colleague of mine told me the day you landed, I think we’ve taken “impossible” off the table.” ― Vance
21. “I covered up a murder to protect you and the passengers. Forget about the Callings, if my kinds went missing, I’d burn down the castle to get them back.” ― Vance
22. “You’re not the only one who can come back from the dead.” ― Vance
Manifest quotes by Mic
23. “Forget the fact that I’m a cop. You came out of that lake for a reason. This is your chance at redemption. You and I were supposed to find each other again.” ― Mic
24. “Why do I get the impression that everyone we’ve talked to is either lying to us or to themselves.” ― Mic
25. “The three guys who kidnapped Cal.. they’re alive again.” ― Mic
26. “Ben, I’m sorry. What more do you want from me? I’m already dying inside.” ― Mic
27. “If we have zero control over what we do than what was the point of us coming back in the first place?” ― Mic
28. “The Callings are a blessing in that they can save our lives, but hell if they are not a curse as well. And I can’t miss even one, not if I want to grow old with you.” ― Mic
29. “I am tired of being told to let this go. I’m not going to let this go. I am the one that took that bullet, I am the victim, and I am telling you that this man is innocent.” ― Mic
30. “You must really be desperate for answers. A science guy looking for answers in the bible.” – Mic
31. “I know you think it’s always too personal between me and Vasquez, but that’s the problem, he made it personal.” ― Mic
32. “He wants a final celebration instead of being hooked up to the machines at the hospital.” ― Mic
Manifest quotes by Zeke
33. “I don’t know if the people I hurt will ever forgive me. I don’t know if they should.” ― Zeke
34. “It was hard for me to process too, but I’ve come to accept it. But this last year has been a blessing, I got to make peace with my past, make amends with you and dad, found Michaela. I’ve never had one day in my whole entire life where I’ve just celebrated the moment. To go out knowing that I married the great love of my life and to have you there supporting me, I couldn’t ask for anything more.” ― Zeke
Manifest quotes by other characters
35. “Careful, Saanvi. Those are the kinds of threats that get people killed.” ― The Major
36. “If you worked my mom’s case like I intended, then Jared and I probably would’ve never dated.” ― Sarah
37. “So, run of the mill crazy or is this cause you guys are magic? Either way, like every other man, he seems to be obsessed with you.” ― Drea
38. “That might be the coolest thing I ever heard. My nephew is a real-life superhero.” ― Tarik
39. “Mom, you’re not sure about anything. And you are lying if you say you are.” ― Olive
40. “You need to be with Michaela because she doesn’t have much time. And neither do you.” ― Cal
41. “She’s my best friend, *our* best friend, and I love that you stick up for her. But tell me that’s the only reason.” ― Lourdes
42. “You’re right, I do know Michaela Stone. And yeah, we were gonna get married. But then she went to Jamaica. I swear to god she died on that plane because 5-and-a-half years later, whoever came back, hell whatever came back, see that wasn’t her. See, this person destroyed my marriage and then she threw me under the bus in open court to protect some drug addict she barely knows, which destroyed everything that I have worked for. Yeah, Billy, you want to know why I’m here? It’s because Michaela Stone destroyed my life. My entire life.” ― Jared
43. “He’s going to be okay. They both are.” ― Captain Bowers
44. “Imagine how the world would feel about 828’ers if one of them stone-cold assassinated her boyfriend. They’d lose every ounce of sympathy.” ― Erica
45. “Well, the Callings will never come out and just say something. That’s the point of the puzzle.” ― Olive
46. “Michaela Stone is a threat, we’ll do what needs to be done.” ― Simon
Manifest quotes from memorable conversations within the show
47. Vance: “Once we get that thing out of here, it’s going to feel like the whole world’s against us.”
Ben: “The whole world is against us.”
48. Zeke: “It was an Earthquake.”
Grace: “In New York?”
Zeke: “Apparently no one saw it coming.”
49. Saanvi: “Vance, you know better than anyone that the Callings do not follow our rules.”
Vance: “Saanvi, the people I answer to have already been told we are on the brink of something huge. If we stop now, they’ll just replace me, find someone to do my job. But to me, this is more than just a job. We are closer than we’ve ever been to figuring out what happened to 828. Can you really stop now because of two possibly related events? Because I can’t.”
Eagan: “It happened. Same dark clouds, but this time there was a lion.”
Ben: “Whoa, a lion, lion?”
Eagan: “Yes, Dorothy. It was roaring in my face. I thought it was going to rip my freaking head off.”
Grace: “Too bad it wouldn’t find a heart.”
50. Ben: “But that doesn’t mean Eureka is out to get us.”
Eagan: “Everyone is out to get us.”
51. Tarik: “This guy is here because of me. My stupid mistake.”
Grace: “Yeah, but he’s not here for you. None of this is your fault.”
Tarik: “I have to do this. Take the kids and run.”
52. Jared: “You guys want to tell me what the hell is going on?”
Mic: “I would say you wouldn’t believe us but I think we’re past that point.”
53. Mic: “What if the truth is impossible to believe?”
Drea: “You came back from the dead. I dare you to top that.”
54. Pete: “Please, you can still make the right choice.”
Jace: “I got no choice.”
55. Mic: “Are you saying that you felt what Beverly was feeling?”
Zeke: “I think I did.”
Mic: “That is next-level.”
56. Eagan: “I’m never wrong about Callings.”
Ben: “The Callings are never wrong either.”
57. Ben: “I think the Calling is trying to tell us that we died on that flight.”
Mic: “No, Ben. Look, we’re standing right here. Yes, something inexplicable is happening, but no, come on.”
58. “I can handle not being with you anymore. I can’t handle not having you as a friend.” ― Jared
59. Jared: “Mic, why does it always feel like you gotta justify the Calling?”
Mic: “Because I gotta believe they’re good, Jared.”
60. Grace: “The Callings didn’t do this to TJ, Olive.”
Olive: “Well, it sure didn’t save him either.”
Which of these Manifest quotes is your favorite?
The show ended on a lot of cliffhangers, but ultimately, the passengers believed that their disappearance was based on the divine’s plan.
They even mentioned in one episode the story’s connection to Noah’s ark. The show raised a lot of questions about faith, God, free will, and science.
Throughout history, people are introduced to the idea of faith versus science. Many attempted to answer and explain things by science, divine intervention, or as a part of an extraterrestrial event.
While some real-life events are easily explainable, some are left unanswered. Think of these Manifest quotes and sayings when faith and science cross your mind.
September 17, 2021 7:00 AM EST