Looking for inspirational quotes about loving your life?
My followers on Instagram know that I love quotes. They help me understand and express how I’m feeling; especially when I don’t how to say it.
Reading and relating to quotes also makes me realize that there are other people that have felt exactly as I do, and that I’m not alone. They have inspired me, changed me, motivated me; and opened my mind and soul.
Quotes About Loving Your Life
Below, you’ll find 10 of my all time favorite quotes, to get you up and ready to face the world.
1. “Give me the wisdom to know what must be done and the courage to do it.”
Take notice in what you love to do, and use your talent to find your calling. Run towards it, and never look back. In today’s world, you can be anything you want. Any job that doesn’t exist, you can create it. You have the power of choice.
2. “The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts.”
Our thoughts and our minds are the most powerful thing we have. We are defined by how we think and feel. How we think is our individual choice. We are able to choose how we react, how we see, and how we feel. If we are look to understand each other, instead of judging, our soul will be beautiful and bright. The opposite will lead to a muted, and darker presence. This is a wonderful quote to remind each other that what we think is indeed, who we become.
3. “Good things take time.”
Our society demands immediate answers, immediate results, and having immediate convenience. This breeds chaos and stress. This is a true reminder that true success takes time to grow. Practice peacefulness. This can be applied to business, friendships, the gym, relationships, etc. Be patient, and keep moving forward.
4. “May your character preach more loudly than your words.”
How many times has someone said they were doing to do something, and never followed through? I’ve had this happen to me, and I’m sure you have as well. This quote reminds me that if I say I am going to do something, I need to do it. In life it’s best to follow through with our verbal promises.
We are accountable for our words, and actions. The way we act and do, speaks much louder than any microphone. As humans, we are defined by this.
5. “The eyes are useless if the mind is blind.”
Imagine all the beautiful moments in life we miss because we are so absorbed by schedules and social media. Watching and viewing other people’s wonderful moments in life give us hope for our own. There is nothing more refreshing than opening our minds, hearts, and finally our eyes.
6. “What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with.”
This is my motto for my relationships and future marriage. When we focus loving people for who they are, not who we want them to be, we are able to run wild together. We all have differences, but letting someone shine, instead of dimming the lights is how true love grows, and actually lasts. Be someone you would want to be with.
7. “Offline is the new luxury.”
Most of us are connected, all day, everyday. Social media, phones, tablets, membership groups, snapchats, etc. Between constantly streaming your life, your fitness plans, what you eat, run trackers, being on surveillance videos, other peoples photographs, etc., we are constantly online.
The world is functioning at a high pace; and with so much going on, it can be exhausting to try and keep up. Most of the time, what we see are highlight reels, and the best of selfie out of 100 tries.
In today’s society, it feels if there is no down time. Now more than ever, it’s important to have space between real life, work, and personal experience. There needs to be balance.
This quote is so real, and a great reminder of how important it is to create mystery, be present in real time, and have memories that do not need to be shared with the entire world.
8. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” -Oprah
Taking risks is scary, but worth it. If we ask, we receive. That’s the law of attraction.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Law of Attraction quotes to help you achieve your goals.
9. “Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.”
This quote is a great to remind ourselves in relationships, work environments, and in tough life situations that we all hold value. Just because someone doesn’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. We are all different and we are meant for something great.
It’s important to know that you are important, talented, and have great things in your future. If someone doesn’t see what you bring to the table, or your potential, they do not belong in your life.
10. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”― Maya Angelou
Love is not something that is instant. It is grown, nourished, and cared for. We are all beings of light and love. And, there are plenty of us. But we all are different. Our life experiences shape the way we view relationships and the potential of love. When we find someone that share the same vibration, it is magical. There is nothing else like it.
Quotes about loving your life and the importance of looking out for number one
11. “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” – Nicholas Sparks
12. “Life is beautiful. You have to be thankful that we are living. Wherever you look is beauty. I know about the bad things, but I look for the good things.” – Alice Herz-Sommer
13. “Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
14. “When you love life, life will love you back.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
15. “I love my life, I wouldn’t give it up for the world.” – Britney Spears
16. “I rejoice in what I have and I know that fresh new experiences are always ahead. I greet the new with open arms. I trust life to be wonderful.” – Louise Hay
17. “Love of self and love of life connects us with the prosperity of the Universe. Self-love creates self-expression and allows us to be creative in deeply fulfilling ways.” – Louise Hay
18. “I love my life, because I’ve seen my purpose.” – Nick Vujicic
19. “Whether I’m stressed out or angry or happy or depressed – however I feel, I say “I love my life,” no matter what. That usually keeps me centered.” – John Feldmann
20. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
April 13, 2022 12:00 AM EST