These Nick Vujicic quotes will help you learn how to live a life without limits.
As you learn more about Nick Vujicic you have a much better understanding of what he means by that!
You see, Nicholas Vujicic is an Australian American Christian evangelist and motivational speaker.
So, it makes sense that he would have a bunch of quotes about faith and the importance of perseverance and resilience.
What you might not know though is that Nick was born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of arms and legs.
He does have feet, but originally, the toes of one of his feet were fused.
Doctor’s performed an operation to separate the toes so that he could use them as fingers and grab things.
Clearly, everyday things were challenging for Nick.
However, that did not stop him from going to college.
He graduated from Griffith University at the age of 21 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree that included a double major in accountancy and financial planning.
In 2005, he founded Life Without Limbs, an international non-profit organization and ministry.
Then in 2007 he founded Attitude is Altitude, a secular motivational speaking company.
Keep reading through these Nick Vujicic quotes to learn more about his inspirational life!
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
Browse our entire collection of inspirational quotes for more motivating ideas and concepts.
Nick Vujicic quotes about faith and life
1. No matter who you are, no matter what you’re going through, God knows it. He is with you. He is going to pull you through. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: We are never alone in our faith. We are also capable of overcoming so much. You will make it through this, and come out stronger.
2. Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Gratitude is one of the most powerful things we can experience. Our emotions are always our choices. Terrible things happen to people, but choosing gratitude will always help you move forward by reminding us that there is always something to be thankful for.
3. I don’t want to be someone’s reason to hate their life. I want to be someone’s reason to seek something more in their life. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: If we are honest, there has likely been a point where we have been the villain in someone’s story. What role would we play in other people’s lives if were kinder, more supportive, and less judgmental? Think about how you can help someone reach their full potential!
4. Often times we feel like either we can’t make a world of difference, or we feel that it’s not going to change anything anyway. The truth is you can change someone’s day, you can change someone’s life, but you have to show up and do what you got to do to actually see any fruit coming from it. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: The world is so big, and each of us just makes up a tiny piece of it. It is easy to feel overwhelmed and think the things we do don’t matter. However, we are much more powerful than we realize and we impact the people around us everyday. Each life is significant, so do your best to touch the lives of those around you.
You will also enjoy our article on leg day quotes.
Nick Vujicic Quotes On Living Life Without Limits
5. This life is full of great experiences if we only give it a shot. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Be brave and try new things! Even those that don’t work out well have a purpose. However, those that do work out will be some of the best times of your life.
6. If he does not give me the miracle, he is going to make me the miracle for someone else. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Try not to look at life from the lens of how it benefits you. There will be times where you bring something that benefits someone else. How can you be someone’s miracle everyday? Your life will feel much bigger if you feel like you are having an impact on others.
7. To pursue your dreams you have to take action. Move it or lose it. Act or be acted upon. If you don’t have what you want, consider creating what you want. God will light the path. Your chance of a lifetime, the door to your dreams is open. Your path to a purpose may present itself at any moment. Be ready for it. Do all you need to do. Learn all you need to know. If no one comes knocking, beat down a few doors. One day you’ll step into the life you desire. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Take the risk! You do not know when the perfect opportunity might present it self. Be in a place where you are open to reaching for your dreams. Learn what it is you need to do be successful. Do something everyday that gets you closer, even if it is a small step!
8. God’s using my life as just one example of how god can use a man without arms & legs to be his hands and feet. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: What can your life be an example of? Everyone has their hardships and story to share. What could you accomplish if you believed that there were no limits to what you can do? Imagine the impact that you could have, and then go out there and do it!
9. I don’t care if you are a good mathematician, or a good athletic, or not good at anything. That you think. But I am gonna come and tell you that you are awesome the way you are. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: You are much more capable than you think you are. You are uniquely you, and you have a purpose on this Earth. It might not be glaringly obvious to you at this moment, but don’t give up. You will figure it out, because you are awesome!
10. If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If you fail are you going to try again? – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Yes! The answer should be yes! Failing gives you an opportunity to learn something about your current problem, yourself, or life in general. The lesson is not always obvious, but the only way to learn is to fail and try again!
Nick Vujicic Quotes
11. Don’t give up and know that there is always someone out there who believes in you and who loves you just the way that you are. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: When times are tough it is easy to feel like we are all alone. However, that just is not the case. There is always someone out there who loves you (even if the only person you can think of is yourself!).
12. Focus on your dream and do everything in your power you have the power to change your life circumstances. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: We have much more power than we realize. You can control your thoughts, efforts, words, attitude, and choices. Most of the time, these things will be enough to get your dream started and even flourishing!
13. If you are rejected-accept, if you feel unloved-let go, if they choose someone or something over you,-move on, remember that in every no from someone is a yes to someone better. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Every single “no” is an opportunity to find the best yes out there. This applies to jobs, relationships, and even our dreams. Walt Disney was told “no” by financiers 300 times! Don’t let two little letters stop you from achieving what you are meant to!
14. Life isn’t about having, it’s about being. You could surround yourself with all that money can buy, and you’d still be as miserable as a human can be. I know people with perfect bodies who don’t have half the happiness I’ve found. On my journeys I’ve seen more joy in the slums of Mumbai and the orphanages of Africa than in wealthy gated communities and on sprawling estates worth millions. Why is that? You’ll find contentment when your talents and passion are completely engaged, in full force. Recognize instant self-gratification for what it is. Resist the temptation to grab for material objects like the perfect house, the coolest clothes, or the hottest car. The if I just had “X,” I would be happy syndrome is a mass delusion. When you look for happiness in mere objects, they are never enough. Look around. Look within. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: What is happiness? Happiness is defined as, “a state of emotional well-being that a person experiences either in a narrow sense, when good things happen in a specific moment, or more broadly, as a positive evaluation of one’s life and accomplishments overall—that is, subjective well-being.” Since it is subjective, it is different for everyone. However, happiness is a matter of the self, not the stuff!
15. I think the biggest disability that we have as human beings is unbelief, everything starts with a vision ,and a man without vision dies. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Having a vision means that we are moving through life in a specific direction. It is a driving force in making our goals and dreams a reality. Without goals and dreams what would life look like?
Nick Vujicic Quotes
16. It is important to keep the love of god in your heart, because sometimes there are moments when you feel miserable – Nick Vujicic
You will also enjoy our article on Snoopy quotes.
17. God won’t allow anything happen in your life if it’s not for your good. – Nick Vujicic
18. It’s a form of bullying (view anti-bullying quotes), in my opinion, to make sure that your kid gets the best grades, the best jobs and all that sort of stuff. I just want my child to be happy. I want him to do his best and trust God in the rest, but I’m not going to bully him. – Nick Vujicic
19. Money can’t heal your heart. Money can’t give you purpose. I don’t want arms and legs, I want purpose. I don’t want arms and legs, I want peace. I don’t want arms and legs, I want to be a miracle for someone else – Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic Quotes
20. In life, if you don’t know the truth, then you can’t be free, because then you’ll believe that the lies are the truth. But once we realize that when we read the Word of God, and you know the truth of who you are, then I’m not a man without arms and legs. I am a child of God. – Nick Vujicic
21. The biggest temptation I believe is to feel comfortable, to feel like you’ve worked through all of that here on Earth, and are satisfied with this life. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: When things are going well and you are achieving your dreams it can be easy to create a new comfort zone. However, leaving your comfort zone got you where you are now in this moment. Enjoy the moment and be proud of your accomplishments, but don’t get complacent. There is always more to learn and do!
22. There are no short and easy paths to a long and lasting happiness. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: It would be nice if our journeys were easy and short. However, it doesn’t seem to work that way. Happiness is a choice, but that doesn’t make it an easy one. In order to be happy, many of us have to work through traumas, leave our comfort zones, and become more self-aware. Practicing things like gratitude and meditation are great ways to start your journey to being happier.
23. If you can’t get a miracle, become one. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: You might be in need of a miracle and pray actively for one. However, that might not be what is in the plan for you. Maybe you are meant to become the miracle and help others. You are stronger than you know and more capable than you think!
Nick Vujicic Quotes
24. It’s a lie to think you’re not good enough. It’s a lie to think you’re not worth anything – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Unfortunately, we tell ourselves these lies far to often. You are good enough and you are worthy. Start changing the way you talk to yourself and tell yourself some new truths. Your brain will believe what you tell it, so make sure to choose your thoughts and words wisely!
25. I never met a bitter person who was thankful. Or a thankful person who was bitter. – Nick Vujicic
Everyday Application: Being grateful is one of the most important things you can do to improve your mental well-being. Being bitter, which is often described as being mean to others, feeling hate and cynicism, or feeling sorry for yourself. Essentially, it is the opposite of a person who is able to find gratitude in the little things. Being bitter is damaging to both your mental and physical health.
26. The challenges in our lives are there to STRENGTHEN our CONVICTIONS. They are NOT there to run us over. – Nick Vujicic
27. In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter – Nick Vujicic
28. I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there – Nick Vujicic
29. We can’t, and we should not, compare sufferings. We come together as a family of God, hand in hand. And then together coming and standing upon the promises of God, knowing that no matter who you are, no matter what you’re going through, that God knows it, He is with you, He is going to pull you through.” – Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic Quotes
30. Life without limbs? Or life without limits? – Nick Vujicic
31. God’s love is so real that He created you to prove it. – Nick Vujicic
32. Don’t put your life on hold so that you can dwell on the unfairness of past hurts. – Nick Vujicic
33. Helen Keller, who lost both her sight and hearing in childhood but became a renowned activist and author, said that there is no such thing as a secure life. “It does not exist in nature … Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Risk, then, is not just part of life. It is life. The place between your comfort zone and your dream is where life takes place. It’s the high-anxiety zone, but it’s also where you discover who you are. Karl Wallenda, patriarch of the legendary high-wire-walking family, nailed it when he said: “Being on the tightrope is living; everything else is waiting. – Nick Vujicic
34. I know for certain that God does not make mistakes, but he does make miracles. I am one. You are, too. – Nick Vujicic
35. Bullies want to abuse you. Instead of allowing that, you can use them as your personal motivators. Power up and let the bully eat your dust – Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic Quotes
36. If we went by the world’s definition of who I’m supposed to be because I look weird… ‘Well, surely, this guy can’t have a productive life, surely, he doesn’t have a sense of humor. Surely, he can’t love life.’ We stereotype people in this world. And so… if the world thinks you’re not good enough, it’s a lie, you know. Get a second opinion. – Nick Vujicic
37. We will fail God, we will fail our family, and our family might fail us at times, but God never fails us. – Nick Vujicic
38. Hope and purpose in this world is living as best as you can and maybe having life that gives back. But simply giving back isn’t purpose; it’s a branch of purpose, but it is not the trunk or root of the tree. – Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic Quotes
39. I think ‘Jesus’ is the most offensive word in anyone’s life. When we mention Jesus, He is the only one who says ‘I am God. I am holy. I am the only way to a truthful life.’ No one – not Mohammad, not Buddha, not anyone says that they were holy, not anyone says that they were God, not anyone says that they faced the devil face to face and won. – Nick Vujicic
40. When kids run up to me and ask, ‘What happened?’ I just lean over and whisper, ‘Cigarettes.’ And once I was in a car and this girl at traffic lights was giving me the eye. She could only see my head, so I decided to do a 360 in the car seat to freak her out. Her face was like, ‘Whoa, what is going on?’ She sped off really quickly. – Nick Vujicic
41. At my funeral, if one said, ‘Nick was a generous person,’ trust me I won’t be doing cartwheels in my coffin. Recognition from people is never and never will be a goal. Some people strive for that respect or honor. Living a life to just reach for the position and status is vanity and sin. – Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic Quotes
42. I challenged God. I said, ‘God, I know that I’m a sinner. I know that I won’t probably have peace until You’re in my heart. But I will not let You in my heart until You answer me, why? Why did you take my arms and legs? Why didn’t You give me what everybody else has? God, until You answer me that question, I will not serve You.’ – Nick Vujicic
43. Your son and your daughter needs an excellent father more than an excellent college. – Nick Vujicic
44. Pain is Pain. Broken is broken. Fear is the biggest disability of all. And will paralyze you more than you being in a wheel chair. – Nick Vujicic
45. I honestly didn’t think miracles could ever come from my broken pieces, and I was disabled in fear that my dreams would always remain as dreams. Don’t give up on you. Don’t give up on God. Don’t give up on love – Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic Quotes
46. People always complain that they can’t do this and they can’t do that. – Nick Vujicic
47. If we look at our lives and concentrate on things that we don’t have or wish to have, that doesn’t change the circumstances. The truth is that we have to focus on what we have and make the best out of it. – Nick Vujicic
48. You can either be angry for what you don’t have or thankful for what you do have. Do your best and God will do the rest. – Nick Vujicic
49. I believe if God doesn’t give you a miracle, you are a miracle of God for somebody else’s salvation. – Nick Vujicic
Nick Vujicic Quotes
50. The greatest rewards come when you give of yourself. It’s about bettering the lives of others, being part of something bigger than yourself, and making a positive difference. – Nick Vujicic
51. If we all could be a true friend to someone, praying and encouraging one person somehow, that’s a first step in being part of making the world a better place. – Nick Vujicic
52. We can’t, and we should not, compare sufferings. We come together as a family of God, hand in hand. And then together coming and standing upon the promises of God, knowing that no matter who you are, no matter what you’re going through, that God knows it, He is with you, He is going to pull you through. – Nick Vujicic
More Nick Vujicic Quotes
53. Hope is in the name of God, the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Hope is when you compare your suffering to the infinite, immeasurable love and grace of God. – Nick Vujicic
54. Dream big, my friend, and never give up. We all make mistakes, but none of us are mistakes. Take one day at a time. Embrace the positive attitudes, perspectives, principles and truths I share, and you, too, will overcome. – Nick Vujicic
55. Some injuries heal more quickly if you keep moving. – Nick Vujicic
56. You can’t even stand without risking to fall. – Nick Vujicic
57. The greater the struggle the more glorious the triumph. – Nick Vujicic
58. Sometimes you may feel like you are just about to realize your goal only to fall short. That is no reason to quit. Defeat happens only to those who refuse to try again. – Nick Vujicic
59. I am gonna try and try again, because the moment I give up, is the moment I fail. – Nick Vujicic
60. To wish for change will change nothing. To make the decision to take action right now will change everything! – Nick Vujicic
61. Having faith, beliefs, and convictions is a great thing, but your life is measured by the actions you take based upon them. – Nick Vujicic
62. What really matters are the lives you touch along the way and how you finish your journey. – Nick Vujicic
63. The biggest danger is thinking you don’t need God. – Nick Vujicic
64. Life may not be going well for you now, but as long as you are here, as long as you press forward, anything is possible. Hold on to hope. – Nick Vujicic
How Nick Vujicic lives his life
Clearly Nick lives his life in service to God and by practicing gratitude.
The man has no limbs and still lives a life of purpose.
He has a wife and four children.
He spends his days inspiring others, and living his best life.
Imagine sitting in a room listening to this man tell you that the limits you face in life are because you put them there.
He has been able to achieve so many things despite his disability.
I just can not help sitting here thinking about all the things I could complain about, and how they would pale in comparison.
Now, granted trauma and hardship are real and relative to the person.
One person’s struggle is not any greater than someone else’s in the eyes of the people experiencing whatever they are going through.
However, for me, I can not imagine being aware of this man and his accomplishments and then actively complaining about some mundane thing.
What do you think about Nick’s thoughts on limits and how we live life?
Let us know in the comment section below!