You will love these Razor Ramon Quotes from the WWE bad guy!
Razor Ramon was a professional wrestler known as a superstar of the WWE.
The “Razor” also went by the nickname “The Bad Guy.”
Before joining the WWE, he worked his way up the ranks from the AWA and WCW.
Ramon’s big moment came when he worked with Ric Flair to win a fight against “Macho Man” Randy Savage.
This was for the WWE title, and his career escalated from there.
Eventually, he connected with X-Pac, Shawn Michaels, Diesel, and Triple H in a group known as the Kliq.
Later he began appearing on the WCW with Diesel.
Hulk Hogan joined the two of them, betraying WCW, and they became known as The New World Order.
When the WCW merged with the WWE, Razor eventually fought “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, lost, and retired shortly after.
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
Check out our entire collection of motivational quotes here.
Razor Ramon Quotes To Get You Pumped Up!
These Razor Ramon quotes will get you pumped up and ready to go! Check out the quotes below.
1. “Oh, yeah, let’s get it on!” – Razor Ramon
2. “Hey yo!” – Razor Ramon
3. “Take a look at Razor Ramon. I come from the gutter. No education. And look at me now. I’m the main man in the WWF.” – Razor Ramon
You will also enjoy our article on wrestling quotes.
4. “All you’ve done so far is talk, man.” – Razor Ramon
5. “You want some of this? Come get it.” – Razor Ramon
6. “Bad times don’t last, but bad guys do.” – Razor Ramon
7. “Say hello to the bad guy!” – Razor Ramon
8. “I think by now, people know Razor likes nothing better than a good fight.” – Razor Ramon
9. “You don’t impress me, chico.” – Razor Ramon
10. “Chico, I don’t need some armchair quarterbacking, some bookworm, telling the bad guy how to fight.” – Razor Ramon
You will also enjoy our article on liar quotes.
Razor Ramon Quotes That Make You Question: Is The “Bad Guy” The Best Guy?
These quotes show that Razor Ramon was more than just a wrestler and give you a glimpse into his personal life. Take a look and see what you think of him then.
11. “Everybody knows that Razor Ramon—he wear the gold.” – Razor Ramon
12. “Survey says: one more for the bad guys.” – Razor Ramon
13. “Now, that’s what I thought there, Dean. You’re all bluff and no stuff.” – Razor Ramon
14. “When the fans spend money, you normally leave the audience happy.” – Scott Hall
15. “I never really thought about the fact I wasn’t world champion. It’s all fake, so having a belt really means having extra weight in your luggage.” – Scott Hall
16. “What I want to do is bring back managing in the wrestling business.” – Scott Hall
17. “I had success in Japan, Mexico, and Puerto Rico, but nothing in the U.S. where it really matters.” – Scott Hall
18. “If I had to do it all over again, I’d probably live in the same way.” – Scott Hall
19. “My life is like driving down a road. Occasionally glance in the rearview mirror, but I’m not focused on the past or looking back anymore.” – Scott Hall
20. “My most important legacy is being a good father to my two children.” – Scott Hall
After Reading The Razor Ramon Quotes, Do You Think He Was Robbed Of A Proper Sendoff?
Razor Ramon was inducted into the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame the night before Wrestle Mania XXX.
After this, he made appearances and reunited with other wrestlers he performed with over the years.
Razor Ramon had his final match on June 17, 2016, against Chuck Taylor.
He defeated him to win the DDT Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship.
However, later that same day, he was tricked into reading “I give up,” losing his title.
Scott Hall passed away in March of 2022. After relapsing into alcohol, he had an accident resulting in surgery.
Unfortunately, complications from the surgery led to several heart attacks and, ultimately, his death.
After reading the Razor Ramon quotes it is fitting to think about your favorite wrestler of all time.
Who is you and your friends’ favorite wrestler? Share and post below.