Which of these Six Feet Under quotes reminds you of the show the most?
Share your answer in the comments.
Six Feet Under was a drama TV series on HBO that was considered one of the best and most affecting shows on small screens over 15 years ago.
This multi-award-winning series shows the roller-coaster lives of a family from Los Angeles who own a funeral home.
This drama series covered a broad spectrum of issues in real-life situations such as relationships, faith, love, life and death depicted in the lives of the Fishers.
The Fisher’s soon come to life realizations as their lives turn around with the death of the family’s pillar, Nate Fisher.
Here are some Six Feet Under quotes that might bring joy and tears to your eyes.
Don’t forget to also check out these Westworld quotes from the first 3 seasons.
If you enjoy this article, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you want more motivational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Six Feet Under quotes from Nate Fisher
1. “Stop listening to the static.” — Nate Fisher
You will also enjoy our article on Princess Leia quotes.
2. “Everybody forgives everybody for everything.” — Nate Fisher
You will also enjoy our article on Jabba the Hutt quotes.
3. “I just feel like all I do, all day long, is just manage myself, try to fuckin’ connect with people. But it’s like, no matter how much energy you pour into getting to the station on time, or getting on the right train, there’s still no fuckin’ guarantee that anybody’s gonna be there for you to pick you up when you get there.” — Nate Fisher
You will also enjoy our article on Rick and Morty quotes.
4. “It’s hard sometimes, relationships aren’t easy. You just have to work at it every day. Can’t expect everything to be perfect all the time, and can’t get shaken when it isn’t.” — Nate Fisher
5. “If there’s a moment when I feel like I’m in prison, I just have to think about all those moments when it feels safe, and remind myself that those moments outweigh the prison moments.” — Nate Fisher
6. “Love isn’t something you feel, it’s something you do. If the person you’re with doesn’t want it, do yourself a favor and save it for someone who does.” — Nate Fisher
7. “I hit a new low. I made the bereaved vomit.” — Nate Fisher
8. “The only god I know is a mean-spirited comedian in ugly pants whose every joke has the same damn punchline.” — Nate Fisher
9. “All that lives, lives forever. Only the shell, the perishable passes away. The spirit is without end. Eternal. Deathless.” — Nate Fisher
10. “You can pump him full of chemicals. You can put makeup on him. You can prop him up for a nap in the slumber room; but the fact remains, David, that the only father we’re ever gonna have is gone!” — Nate Fisher
11. “You can’t take a picture of this. It’s already gone.” — Nate Fisher
12. “I’m just saying you only get one life. There’s no God, no rules, no judgments, except for those you accept or create for yourself. And once it’s over, it’s over. Dreamless sleep forever and ever. So why not be happy while you’re here. Really? Why not?” — Nate Fisher
13. “None of us know how long we’ve got, which is why we have to make each day matter.” — Nate Fisher
Six Feet Under quotes from Brenda Chenowith
14. “I think it’s all about timing. I think timing is everything.” — Brenda Chenowith
15. “I’m sick of being so fucking conscious all the time. It’s like I’m this incredibly boring, watered-down of myself.” — Brenda Chenowith
16. “I say, if life offers you a new beginning, take it.” — Brenda Chenowith
17. “I wouldn’t change anything. If you change one thing, that changes everything. And some things are the way they should be.” — Brenda Chenowith
18. “Academia is one huge circle jerk. All the sequestered people desperately defending the one good idea they have had in their lives.” — Brenda Chenowith
19. “What is this, some Quaker thing? You fuck someone’s husband to death, then you bring them a quiche?” — Brenda Chenowith
20. “I really don’t feel like making dinner for a woman who hates me.” — Brenda Chenowith
21. “I can’t believe how much money I’ve spent fucking up my life.” — Brenda Chenowith
22. “All we have is this moment, right here, right now. The future is just a fucking concept that we use to avoid being alive today. So be here… now.” — Brenda Chenowith
23. “You know what I find interesting? If you lose a spouse, you’re called a widow or a widower. If you’re a child and you lose your parents, then you’re an orphan. But what’s the word to describe a parent who loses a child? I guess that’s just too fucking awful to even have a name.” — Brenda Chenowith
24. “No mistake, you guys are undertakers. You take every fucking feeling you have, put it in a box and bury it.” — Brenda Chenowith
25. “Well, we’re all wounded. We carry our wounds around with us through life, and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time. In us.” — Brenda Chenowith
Which of these Six Feet Under quotes is your favorite?
Six Feet Under is a show that makes the viewers dive deeper into the meaning of life and death.
Each episode revolves around someone’s death, setting the tone of the series as it signifies the end of someone’s journey and point of new beginnings for the living.
The series was able to make the audience feel connected with the characters by portraying real-life scenarios and reflections about the aftermath of someone’s death.
Each episode provides moral values as it surrounds the viewers with a powerful and engrossing mood.
This show is a reminder to share precious moments with people who matter to you while they are still around.
So why not share these precious Six Feet Under quotes and sayings with your friends to start a quick conversation.