Sharing smoothie quotes is a great way to help others understand the health benefits of this type of drink.
To help you find a suitable smoothie quote, we have created a comprehensive list of such quotes.
Apart from our quotes section, we have also shared important information about smoothies.
So, without any further ado, let’s dive in!
You might also like these related articles:
What is a Smoothie?
Smoothie is a nutritious and refreshing beverage made of fruits, vegetables, and various other ingredients.
Usually, a couple of vegetables and fruits (i.e., cucumber and green apple) are blended to make a smoothie.
This type of drink is quite popular among health and fitness enthusiasts.
Being healthy and easy-to-make drinks, smoothies are preferred by a wide array of people.
Key Reasons for the Popularity of Smoothies
Here are the most prominent reasons why smoothies are so popular:
- Healthy and Delicious
- Higher Nutritional Value
Healthy and Delicious
Smoothies are delicious as well as healthy.
This is one of the reasons why smoothies are so popular.
You can add your favorite veggies and fruits to make a tempting smoothie.
The nutritional value is massive since smoothies are mostly made using green vegetables and fruits.
Fresh vegetables and fruits also add a great taste to smoothies.
Higher Nutritional Value
Due to its higher nutritional value, a freshly prepared smoothie can help boost our physical and mental health.
The vitamins and glucose in a smoothie glass give us instant energy.
On the other hand, consuming a smoothie keeps the stomach filled for two to three hours.
As a result, we won’t feel cravings for snacks between meal times.
This can be helpful for people who are trying to lose excessive weight.
Smoothie is a versatile beverage/drink, so we can add a wide range of veggies and fruits.
There are a lot of combinations when it comes to making a perfect smoothie.
If you dislike eating veggies, you can try a smoothie to meet your nutrient needs.
You can blend different ingredients and make a smoothie that feels amazing.
So, having a glass of smoothie can help you meet your daily nutrient requirements.
In addition to their nutritional value, smoothies are convenient to make.
You just need to chop the fruits and veggies before pouring them into your blender.
It takes only a few minutes to make almost any kind of smoothie.
Top 10 Smoothie Quotes
Now let’s check out our compilation’s top 10 best smoothie quotes.
1. “I really am a smoothie person.” — Gwyneth Paltrow
2. “I drink a juice smoothie every morning.” — Chumlee
3. “You have to build up to green smoothies.” — Michael Greger
4. “I am the complete opposite of a manipulative smoothie.” — Charles Grodin
5. “She went to the AutoChef, programmed a vitamin smoothie.” — J.D. Robb
6. “I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose. “So no smoothie then?” — J.J. McAvoy
7. “A smoothie with banana, kale, blueberries, and almond milk is so good.” — Katia Winter
8. “I’ve been getting into drinking smoothies in the morning – I like those a lot.” — Gillian Jacobs
9. “There’s nothing like starting the day with a healthy, filling breakfast smoothie.” — Hannah Bronfman
10. “Okey, fire up the blender, let’s make a furry a flurry smoothie out of that squirrel.” — Christopher Moore
Smoothie Quotes Highlighting its Benefits
The smoothie quotes below highlight the different benefits of smoothies.
11. “A Smoothie a day keeps Big Pharma away.” — Gary Hopkins
12. “In terms of nutritional content, a tablespoon of chia is like a smoothie made from salmon, spinach, and human growth hormone.” — Christopher McDougall
13. “After workouts, I always try to eat protein right away, like a protein smoothie or an organic protein bar – you get them online.” — Martha Hunt
14. “You can add a handful of baby spinach to a fruit smoothie and may hardly even taste it. Next, try two. Slowly, your taste buds can adapt to more greens.” — Michael Greger
15. “In terms of flu prevention, for my son, I’ll do a quick smoothie, usually with spinach, avocado, or broccoli. And then throw in strawberries and blueberries to hide the greens.” — Tia Mowry
16. “I start off my morning with an Acai berry smoothie. I blend the Acai berries with kefir, blueberries, protein powder, and peanut butter. I like this first thing in the morning because it’s light on my stomach.” — Charity Shea
17. “I love to create this green juice shake made from kale, spinach, cucumber, and wheatgrass. The nutrients in the juice help me recover after a tough workout. The Kale Banana Smoothie at LYFE Kitchen is very similar to my recipe and is fantastic.” — Troy Polamalu
18. “Protein, we keep being told, is the vital nutrient that will give us a boost. It will burn fat, build muscle, reduce tiredness, and kill our hunger pangs. Maybe if we shake enough protein powder into our daily smoothie, we will actually morph into Gwyneth Paltrow.” — Bee Wilson
19. “My unhealthiest habit is that I like eating white bread and butter. I don’t know why; I just ate it as a kid. It’s weird, but I love it. My healthiest? I make a really good quinoa, chickpea, and tahini lemon dressing salad, or I make a really bomb green smoothie.” — Courtney Eaton
20. “I’ve done a lot of kale as well as broccoli. I love it. Asparagus I couldn’t stand before, but now it is part of my meals. All three of those are greens that I never used to eat. Now, a smoothie for me is nothing but fruits and veggies and vanilla Greek yogurt.” — Donald Driver
Inspiring Smoothie Quotes for a Healthy Lifestyle
These are some inspirational smoothie quotes by various personalities who highlight the role of smoothies in a healthy lifestyle.
21. “Cinnamon Treat Green Smoothie.” — Cressida Elias
22. “If I had a choice, I love making smoothies or having some fresh fruit and some good snacks.” — Katia Winter
23. “I love making a morning smoothie and then will drink some coffee and will not eat at all before lunch.” — Gwyneth Paltrow
24. “I used to drink tons of caffeine. Now I make smoothies with frozen berries and Green Vibrance health powder.” — Leighton Meester
25. “Make different teas with the superherbs or create new smoothies with the superfoods. Better yet, take your superherb tea and blend it with your superfoods to make the best elixirs ever.” — David Wolfe
26. “I got up at exactly 6:15 a.m., showered, and did ten minutes of yoga. Then I had a continental breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice, half a bagel with goat cheese, and a green smoothie.” — Rachel Renee Russell
27. “I always have breakfast, say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or whole-grain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner, I eat a lot of fish and vegetables. And throughout the day, I try to stay hydrated.” — Beyonce Knowles
28. “As far juicing goes, I’ve done it for a couple of years; it’s very good to cleanse the body. Doing the smoothies and getting the fruits and veggies in there just gives you more energy. You’ll feel quite different after a couple of weeks of doing it. Be consistent with it, and you’ll see it really makes a difference.” — Dwight Howard
29. “I have this wonderful personal chef who sources and stocks all my organic produce, and I basically live on five smoothies a day. I’m totally vegan. I blend this green concoction with kale, cucumber, broccoli, string beans, and avocado. My protein comes from protein powder. There is absolutely no milk, butter, cheese.” — Larry Hagman
30. “I’ve been juicing lately, making different smoothies and such. It was interesting and tough at first, but it’s been doing wonders for me. I’ve been leaning in up, shedding fat, burning fat, and I’m feeling good, feeling clean. My favorite so far is some almond milk with a little cinnamon there. It’s good. I have that as a little nightcap at the end of the day.” — Brandon Spikes
Humorous Smoothie Quotes
Below is a collection of humorous smoothie quotes that will tickle your funny bone and add a dash of laughter to your healthy routines.
31. “Life is uncertain; eat smoothie first.” — Ben Stiller
32. “There’s a bit of smoothie in all of us.” — Kevin Hart
33. “Good smoothie is the foundation of genuine happiness.” — Jim Carrey
34. “Forget the Super Bowl; I’m digging into this smoothie bowl.” — Dwayne Johnson
35. “I hate smoothies. Because they won’t offer Firestone IPA beer as an ingredient.” — Berkeley Breathed
36. “I want my questions answered by an alert and experienced politician, prepared to be grilled and quoted, not my hand held by an old smoothie.” — William Safire
37. “I don’t care about how I look; I’m dedicated to the laughs. You know, I used to be a clown, so – my name was Smoothie the Clown. All the training I had, all my training is geared toward making people laugh, and I didn’t care about being cool.” — Bernie Mac
38. “Kale is my best friend. I eat a kale salad. I put kale in my smoothies, and kale in my soup. Kale, kale, kale! I feel like Popeye. I love it. I definitely need variety, or I get super bored, so I have to mix it up with different sauces and tahini or whatever.” — Alanis
39. “It tastes better than a rock.” Allie tossed back the quarter inch Harper had given her in a single swallow, then made a face. “Oh, God. No, it doesn’t. This is piss. Like drinking gasoline after someone stirred it with a Butterfinger. Or like a banana smoothie that went rotten.” — Joe Hill
40. “I was in a real conservative area just outside of Chicago recently. And this guy’s like, ‘Hey, Arj, you’re from San Francisco. Are you in favor of g*y marriage?’ I was like, ‘Well, I’d like to get to know you a little bit better first. I don’t know what ever happened to buying a guy a smoothie and seeing what happens. That’s how we do it back home.” — Arj Barker
More Smoothie Quotes
Here are some more smoothie quotes that are refreshing and juicy, just like the smoothie itself.
41. “Everyone loves fruit smoothies.” — Michael Greger
42. “I like to do weird things in the shower, like drink my coffee, brush my teeth, and drink a smoothie. It’s good time management.” — Michelle Williams
43. “So I have the green smoothie every day for breakfast, and then sometimes even for lunch too, and then I have a normal dinner.” — Dita Von Teese
44. “I always bring cash for tips, and I never give less than $20. I used to work in a smoothie shop, so I know the value of a tip.” — Megan Fox
45. “Connie, giving her thoughts on why Vinnie’s hot temper is less than normal, says: Lucille must have fed him a Valium smoothie this morning.” — Janet Evanovich
46. “So after I killed him and stowed his body next to the doe, I sampled his smoothie concoction in the parking lot and found it to be quite delicious.” — Kevin Hearne
47. “We sit and read the paper in conjunction with having a little breakfast. Usually, fruit salad, or I make myself a smoothie with rice milk, coconut water, and yogurt.” — Tamara Tunie
48. “Dev called Katya on the comm panel as soon as he was able. “How are you?”
“Fine.” Her lips curved. “Connor brought me a smoothie -he said you threatened to cut his legs off at the knees if he forgot.” — Nalini Singh
49. “Whether you’re reaching for one of your favorite cookbooks or just winging it, do your best to keep a well-stocked arsenal of healthy ingredients at your disposal. At the very least, you’ll always be ready to whip up a green juice or smoothie.” — Kris Carr
50. “I try my best, but at the same time, I try not to let being out with someone affect my everyday life. Like, if I want to go out and grab a smoothie with a friend who’s a male, I’m not gonna let the paparazzi stop me from doing that and living my life and just being a normal person.” — Kendall Jenner
Which of these Smoothie Quotes is your Favorite?
A glass of smoothie can boost your daily intake of veggies and fruits.
This type of drink is usually packed with valuable nutrients and fiber.
Smoothies have served as a popular choice for health-conscious people around the globe.
Apart from this, smoothie quotes are also shared to let others know about the benefits of smoothies.
If you have found a quote that inspires you the most, share it in the comments section.
We look forward to your reply.