If you’re a fan of Hollywood and entertainment, you will enjoy these Sophia Bush quotes from the successful actress.
Sophia Bush is an accomplished actress who has been active in her career since 2002 when she appeared in the movie National Lampoon’s Van Wilder.
She was born in Pasadena, California, in 1982, and after taking a theater class in high school, she knew she wanted to act for the rest of her life.
Along with her acting skills, she has also been named one of the world’s most beautiful women by multiple publications.
Bush is known for her roles in the television series:
- One Tree Hill – as Brooke Davis
- Chicago P.D. – as Erin Lindsay
- Good Sam – Dr. Samantha Griffith
Along with her roles in Films:
- John Tucker Must Die
- Incredibles 2
- The Narrows
Take a look at these Sophia Bush quotes to learn more about the actress.
Sophia Bush Quotes
Here are some of the best Sophia Bush quotes.
1. “Fashion is in my blood.” — Sophia Bush
2. “Tacos are the perfect food.” — Sophia Bush
3. “I get to do what I love every day.” — Sophia Bush
4. “I don’t call myself a celebrity. I’m an actor.” — Sophia Bush
5. “People just deserve to be treated with kindness.” — Sophia Bush
6. “I love fashion because it can change to suit your mood.” — Sophia Bush
7. “I believe in the joyous power of an unscheduled dance break.” — Sophia Bush
8. “If I wasn’t an actor, I’d probably be working in journalism.” — Sophia Bush
9. “Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person.” — Sophia Bush
10. “Beauty has nothing to do with the size you wear. It has to do with what’s in your heart.” — Sophia Bush
Sophia Bush Quotes About Life
This list of quotes consists of Sophia Bush quotes about life.
11. “Acting has been my passion from the minute I started.” — Sophia Bush
12. “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress, simultaneously.” — Sophia Bush
13. “I think it’s easy for people to assume that fame is equal to glory, but it can be a very isolating experience.” — Sophia Bush
14. “I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid, but I started doing theater in high school because it was a requirement.” — Sophia Bush
15. “I had the most incredible English and literature teachers in school, and it really influenced my love of storytelling.” — Sophia Bush
16. “I’m inspired by everything, really. I’m inspired by locations and travel, I’m inspired by art and music, I’m inspired by people.” — Sophia Bush
17. “In the initial season of a show, you’re figuring out your character and their life and their background, and you’re putting together all the chapters of the book.” — Sophia Bush
More Sophia Bush Quotes
Check out more Sophia Bush quotes.
18. “Being a teenager is an amazing time and a hard time.” — Sophia Bush
19. “Being green saves you money. Being green saves you green.” — Sophia Bush
20. “Growing up, I was always clacking around the house in my mother’s shoes.” — Sophia Bush
21. “I think it’s healthy when fitness experts encourage fitness rather than getting a certain body shape.” — Sophia Bush
22. “I get to experiment with a lot of looks with my character, so that’s really fun for me. It’s like getting to paint a new canvas every day.” — Sophia Bush
23. “You never know what a movie is going to look like when you’re shooting it, and you just hope it’s going to look like it’s supposed to be.” — Sophia Bush
24. “And it’s funny because most of my best friends come from very large families. So it always felt as if I had lots of siblings, though in the end, I had to leave them and go home.” — Sophia Bush
25. “I think the most important recipe for a good date is just spending time with somebody and really connecting and feeling like the best version of yourself regardless of what you may be doing.” — Sophia Bush
Sophia Bush’s Personal Life
Bush has been married and divorced twice but has no children.
She actively raises awareness for everyone to vote, the importance of the ocean, gay rights, and fighting cancer.
Please share these Sophia Bush quotes with others by clicking the share button!