Reading speak your mind quotes motivates you to say what you think about something directly.
However, discovering inspiring quotes takes a lot of work.
But you don’t need to get worried.
Because this exhaustion of finding quotes is not for you.
To keep you at ease, we have chosen the best speak your mind quotes.
And have compiled them here in this article to present to you.
Insight into these quotes will be as important to you as speaking your mind.
But you can better enjoy the quotes only when you have a better understanding of the importance of speaking your mind.
Please read below to learn why it is essential to say what’s on your mind.
Why is it important to speak your mind?
Being a complete human being requires you to express yourself.
Therefore, putting your thoughts into words benefits you and your fellows.
As it helps to express your feelings and ideas in a better way.
Also, talking about how you feel is therapeutic.
Speaking your mind is essential to having confidence and independence.
Expression of thoughts is one of the hallmarks of a satisfying life.
In general, speaking your mind helps you develop lots of good things, such as:
- Communication skill
So the more you speak to embrace your identity, the more you love it.
What is wiser, speaking or keeping quiet?
When you’re troubled about something, it’s better to say than to keep it inside.
Avoiding conflict out of a desire to keep the peace actually causes a conflict within you.
When you don’t speak and try to suppress your feelings of bitterness, your health, relationships, job, family, and everything else suffer.
So it’s better to speak your mind and not to keep quiet.
Why is keeping quiet not a good idea?
There are several reasons why you should not keep quiet.
The most important is that the lack of response is assumed as approval.
If you disagree but don’t voice it, you are considered to agree.
You can damage relationships and provoke anger against you.
Also, on the other hand, if you keep quiet, people may consider you either arrogant or a coward.
To save yourself from developing such an impression of your personality, read the following speak your mind quotes.
Top 10 speak your mind quotes
Here are some of the best speak your mind quotes of great people and thought leaders.
1. “You have the right to speak your mind.” — Dave Thomas
2. “Have faith in yourself and speak your mind.” — Unknown
3. “You can speak your mind But not on my time.” — Billy Joel
4. “Speak your mind, but ride a fast horse.” — Texas Bix Bender
5. “Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.” — Maggie Kuhn
6. “You have to speak your mind, but without being cruel.” — Len Goodman
7. “Never be afraid to speak your mind, you have one for a reason.” — Sarah Moores
8. “Don’t hesitate to speak your mind, you have nothing to lose.” — Lawrence Dorfman
9. “Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you.” — William Blake
10. “In order to speak your mind, you need to have a pretty good idea of who you are.” — Halley Bondy
Speak your mind quotes for introverts
Introverts are people who keep their thoughts and feelings within themselves. Here are the quotes to motivate them to become extroverts:
11. “Speak your mind and never apologize.” — Unknown
12. “Speak out your mind and your heart, and you won’t be bored.” — Lights
13. “It’s better to speak your mind and tell the truth, than to stay quiet and lie to yourself.” — Unknown
14. “It could be disastrous to speak your mind while you are deep in thought.” — C. J. Langenhoven
15. “Don’t be afraid to be unique or speak your mind, because that’s what makes you different from everyone else.” — Dave Thomas
16. “Talking is still cheap. You need to express yourself, speak your mind, say what you mean, and mean what you said.” — Nurudeen Ushawu
17. “Never store the negative energy and emotions such as fear, anger within you. Be open and always speak your mind.” — Dr. Anil Kumar Sinha
18. “Communication is key to any relationship. Speak your mind, and don’t hold things in because that will only cause problems for you.” — Unknown
19. “Don’t front, don’t put something out there that you feel isn’t realistic and doesn’t portray who you are. Just be yourself, be you, and don’t be afraid to speak your mind.” — Chloe Grace Moretz
20. “I’m not asking you to change, I want you to speak your mind. I’m not asking you not to go out, I’m asking you to make better choice. I’m not asking you to beg, I’m asking you to listen to your heart.” — Unknown
Confidence boosting speak your mind quotes
Read the following quotes to motivate yourself to be bold and fearless in what you speak.
21. “What makes us unique are our thoughts. Do not hesitate to speak your mind.” — Unknown
22. “Be yourself and speak your mind today. Though it contradicts all you have said before.” — Elbert Hubbard
23. “It’s a lot easier to speak your mind when you really believe in the thing you’re speaking up for.” — Halley Bondy
24. “Just remember to always be yourself and don’t be afraid to speak your mind or to dream out loud.” — J. A. Redmerski
25. “If you speak your mind and if it is true what you’re saying, then I think the integrity of what you’re saying carries through.” — Bill Cosby
Speak your mind quotes about life and who you are
26. “You can go through life and actually speak your mind and do it in an articulate fashion and with a really intelligent point of view.” — David Duchovny
27. “You should always speak your mind, and be bold, and be obnoxious, and do whatever you want and don’t let anybody tell you to stop it.” — William Blake
28. “Never put yourself in controversy. Be transparent and speak your mind. Be clear on your point of view, stand by it and be counted at any cost.” — Anil Sinha
29. “Wherever you are in the world, you need to be a citizen; you need to speak your mind, speak the truth, be critical when you need to be, and help if necessary.” — Zackie Achmat
30. “Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” — Mahatma Gandhi
Speak your mind quotes to overcome glossophobia
Having a fear of public speaking is quite common. The following quotes will surely help the sufferers:
31. “Know when to speak your mind and when to let others put their foot in their mouth.” — Mark Hook
32. “Speak boldly and with intellect. Never hush your voice for someone’s comfort. Speak your mind, make people uncomfortable.” — Matt Hogan
33. “Speak from your mind and people will hear you with their mind. Speak from your heart and people will hear you with their heart.” — Marianne Williamson
34. “The audience changes every night. You’re the same person. You have to speak your mind and do the stuff that you think is funny and makes you laugh.” — Joe Rogan
35. “Never be afraid to speak your mind on relevant issues; good leaders stand for relevance and they are never afraid to face the facts head on. Bad leaders see the problems, close their eyes and do something else!” — Israelmore Ayivor
Speak your mind quotes to help you be brave
36. “Leave safety behind. Put your body on the line. Stand before the people you fear and speak your mind even if your voice shakes. When you least expect it, someone may actually listen to what you have to say. Well-aimed slingshots can topple giants.” — Maggie Kuhn
37. “Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of ‘crackpot’ than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.” — Thomas John Watson Jr.
38. “Have the courage to speak your mind and tell the truth from a position of love rather than anger or fear, being open to accept the views of others without feeling threatened or defeated, relinquishing the ego’s need to be in control by demonstrating the willingness to do whatever it takes to establish peace.” — Iyanla Vanzant
39. “Don’t be afraid to say what you want to say. Wouldn’t you rather know how someone feels, be able to say you tried or have the opportunity to experience something deep and meaningful than to spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been? Speak your mind and share your feelings. Life’s too short.” — Unknown
40. “I’d turn off the internet for a month and make us actually talk to each other, and be responsible for your opinions and not be able to hide behind the anonymity of the cyber-wall to speak your mind. To actually have to face people and see their reactions and discuss it – actually discuss it. It won’t happen. Unless the grid goes down.” — John Larroquette
Some more profound speak your mind quotes
To continue the thrill, here are some more amazing speak your mind quotes given.
41. “Wisdom is knowing when to speak your mind and mind your speech.” — Brigette Bardot
42. “Being a musician doesn’t take away your right as a citizen to speak your mind.” — Emily Robison
43. “Sometimes you just need to bite your tongue. It is not always wise to speak your mind.” — Unknown
44. “I think playing coy is silly. Speak your mind. If a man gets turned off, he’s the wrong man.” — Mila Kunis
45. “When I was in high school, there was no safe haven, there was no outlet for you to speak your mind.” — Matt Bomer
Longer speak your mind quotes to consider
46. “Dont be afraid to stand up for yourself or speak your mind, it will not only earn his respect, in some cases it will even turn him on.” — Unknown
47. “There are times to be quiet, to speak your mind, to leave, to stay, but whatever you do, do it for the right reasons and live without regrets.” — Unknown
48. “These days, when you speak your mind, no one sometimes listens. And when you do what you say, it’s either they will appreciate or mock you.” — RSCruz
49. “There’s several ways of saying what’s on your mind. And in states and counties where it ain’t too healthy to talk too loud, speak your mind, or even vote like you want to, folks have found other ways of getting the word around. One of the mainest ways is by singing.” — Woody Guthrie
50. “Quite frankly, I think political correctness is the worst form of censorship. You’re not allowed to speak your mind unless you’re black, or unless you’re a terrorist, or unless you’re an Arab or a minority people. Then you can say what you like. But if you are like a lot of us you are not supposed to say certain things.” — Wilbur Smith
Which speak your mind quote inspired you the most?
So which speak your mind quote inspired you the most from our outstanding collection?
Don’t hold back; speak to us and share your thoughts on this.
For this, you can use our comments section given below.
Your opinion is important to us.
The quotes above are the outcome of a considerable laborious effort.
It’s better to speak your mind than to remain silent.
Always remember…your voice does matter!