These Joe Rogan quotes are just what you need if you are looking for some inspiration in your life.
Joe Rogan is a man of many talents. He’s a comedian who has trained in martial arts. He was the host of the show Fear Factor and is also a podcaster. And, he’s even been a color commentator for UFC.
He is a good example of someone that goes after what he wants in life and he’s been successful in multiple areas because of it. If you are looking for inspiration to go after the dreams that you have for your life, check out these quotes.
Don’t forget to also read these inspirational Stevie Wonder quotes from the iconic soul artist.
Inspirational Joe Rogan Quotes
1. “Work for that feeling that you have accomplished something…Don’t waste your time on this earth without making a mark.” – Joe Rogan
2. “You can’t measure what’s inside a man’s heart.” – Joe Rogan
3. “There’s only one way to get good at anything; you surround yourself with the bad motherf*ckers who are doing exactly you do and you forced yourself to keep up and inspire each other.” – Joe Rogan
4. “The universe rewards calculated risk and passion.” – Joe Rogan
5. “Live your life like you’re the hero in your own movie.” – Joe Rogan
6. “I realized a long time ago that instead of being jealous you can be inspired and appreciative. It carries more energy to you. That can be an awesome and motivating force that can improve your life if you choose to be inspired and not jealous. One has no benefit whatsoever, the other is an incredible resource for creating momentum and improvement.” – Joe Rogan
7. “Once you understand what excellence is all about…you see how excellence manifests itself in any discipline.” – Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan Quotes About Overcoming Hard Times
8. “We define ourselves far too often by our past failures. That’s not you. You are this person right now. You’re the person who has learned from those failures.” – Joe Rogan
9. “One of the most fascinating lessons I’ve absorbed about life is that the struggle is good.” – Joe Rogan
10. “I love a success story, but even more than a success story; I like a dude who f***s his life up and gets his life together again story.” – Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan Quotes about Wrestling
11. “The mind is the most important thing of the big picture and no one has a stronger mindset than amateur wrestlers.” – Joe Rogan
12. “There’s a confidence and a mental toughness that comes from the very highest level of competition, whatever the sport is. Whether it’s boxing or wrestling, or whatever.” – Joe Rogan
See more quotes about wrestling.
Joe Rogan Quotes about Success
13. “Someone else’s success does not equal a failure for you.” – Joe Rogan
14. “So instead of investing your time in a passion, you’ve sold your life to work for an uncaring machine that doesn’t understand you. That’s the problem with our society. And what’s the reward? Go home and get a big TV.” – Joe Rogan
15. “Having the privilege of sitting down and having 3 hour long uninterrupted conversations with hundreds of brilliant people is an awesome perspective enhancer.” – Joe Rogan
16. “The key to happiness doesn’t lay in numbers in a bank account but in the way we make others feel and the way they make us feel.” – Joe Rogan
17. “Life is about the pursuit of excellence. That pursuit is probably more exciting to me now more than ever.” – Joe Rogan
18. “Greatness and madness are next-door neighbors and they often borrow each other’s sugar.” – Joe Rogan
19. “When someone comes along and expresses him or herself as freely as they think, people flock to it. They enjoy it.” – Joe Rogan
20. “There’s a never-ending ocean of techniques out there.” – Joe Rogan
21. “Excellence in anything increases your potential in everything.” – Joe Rogan
22. “There’s a direct correlation between positive energy and positive results in the physical form.” – Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan Quotes About Comedy
23. “To me, comedy is a great occupation because I don’t really worry that much about what other people think of me.” – Joe Rogan
24. “Richard Pryor is, in my mind, the most honest comedian. He bared his soul to people. I think that’s why everybody loved him so much.” – Joe Rogan
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Richard Pryor quotes that will make you think.
25. “The audience changes every night. You’re the same person. You have to speak your mind and do the stuff that you think is funny and makes you laugh.” – Joe Rogan
26. “People want their 15 minutes and are willing to do anything to get it.” – Joe Rogan
27. “My act is so completely and totally uncensored that the only way I could really pull it off is if I treat the audience like they’re my best friends.” – Joe Rogan
28. “I want to make sure that everything that I’m creating, I’m creating it so other people get enjoyment out of it. And that’s the reward that you get for that.” – Joe Rogan
29. “Not all comedy clubs or situations are ideal, especially when you’re first coming up and I think that’s good for you. Eventually, you get to express your real personality.” – Joe Rogan
30. “The misconception is that standup comics are always on. I don’t know any really funny comics that are annoying and constantly trying to be funny all the time.” – Joe Rogan
Also check out these Adam Sandler quotes that will have you laughing out loud.
More Joe Rogan Quotes
31. “Haters are all failures. It’s 100% across the board. No one who is truly brilliant at anything is a hater.” – Joe Rogan
32. “To really appreciate life you got to know you’re going to die.” – Joe Rogan
33. “What’s interesting about science is that we’re constantly discovering new things about the universe, about ourselves, about our bodies, about diseases, about the possibilities of the future. It’s amazing. Science is one of the coolest things about being a human being – without a doubt.” – Joe Rogan
34. “I think that one of the reasons why people look towards the end of humanity is that people are afraid to die alone. If you die alone, the people you love will miss you, or if they die, you miss them – the sorrow is inevitable. When you truly love someone, the thought of losing them forever is horrible.” – Joe Rogan
35. “Life is strange. You keep moving and keep moving. Before you know it, you look back and thing, ‘What was that?’” – Joe Rogan
36. “Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you.” – Joe Rogan
37. “Life is about the pursuit of excellence. That pursuit is probably more exciting to me now more than ever.” – Joe Rogan
38. “If you can control what you eat, you can control all other aspects of your life.” – Joe Rogan
39. “The time you spend hating on someone robs you of your own time. You are literally hating on yourself and you don’t even realize it.” – Joe Rogan
40. “I had a sense of who I was before I got famous.” – Joe Rogan
You might also like these inspirational Manny Pacquiao quotes for when you are feeling down and out.
Did these Joe Rogan quotes inspire you to do it?
Use Joe Rogan and his success as an example of why you can go after your dreams too. There are not many people that are able to make it as a comedian or be able to secure a position in television or in any part of the sports world, yet Rogan has been able to do it all.
Spend a few minutes dreaming of what things you would like to accomplish in your own life. The only thing that’s really holding you from going after them is yourself. Just imagine what your list of accomplishments would look like if you took the inspiration from these quotes and ran with them.
What’s your biggest takeaway from these Joe Rogan quotes and lines? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 31, 2020 7:00 AM EST