If you love Star Wars, you’ll love these Star Wars: The Bad Batch quotes.
Star Wars: The Bad Batch is an animated series streaming on Disney+. As the name suggests, it is part of the Star Wars franchise and shares the same universe as all other films and series. It is part of both a sequel to as well as a spin-off from the series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
The series follows the story of Clone Force 99, also known as Bad Batch, a squad of five elite super-enhanced clone troopers.
They are genetically modified to take on a whole army. Together with a female clone, Omega, they take on mercenary missions following the aftermath of the Clone Wars.
These Star Wars: The Bad Batch quotes will keep you excited for more Star Wars storylines.
Don’t forget to also check out these Star Wars quotes all real fans should know.
The Bad Batch quotes from Crosshair
1. “You want to know why they put me in charge? It’s because I’m willing to do what needs to be done.” — Crosshair
2. “Don’t make the same mistake twice. Don’t become my enemy.” — Crosshair
3. “Stow it, already. You got shot. It happens all the time.” — Crosshair
4. “Stop pretending to be something you’re not, Hunter. We’re not like the regs. We never have been. We’re superior.” — Crosshair
5. “I was hoping for the whole squad, but you’ll do.” — Crosshair
6. “Good soldiers follow orders.” — Crosshair
7. “Disobeying orders again over a kid? Bad play, Hunter.” — Crosshair
8. “The war is over.” — Crosshair
The Bad Batch quotes from Hunter
9. “I don’t like to think of executing our commanders as a mission objective.” — Hunter
10. “Change takes getting used to. You’ll see. Just give it time.” — Hunter
11. “We’re not going anywhere, Omega. You’re stuck with us for the long run.” — Hunter
12. “Being strategic means knowing your limitations.” — Hunter
13. “Kid, you ready for this? We move fast.” — Hunter
14. “Strap in kid, you’re not gonna want to miss this view.” — Hunter
15. “To be honest, things were clearer when we were just soldiers.” — Hunter
16. “Tell you the truth, kid, I guess I’ve got a lot to learn too. If this is where you want to be, then this is where you’ll stay.” — Hunter
17. “ An Imperial’s been sent to evaluate the clones. Everybody’s talking about it.” — Hunter
The Bad Batch quotes from Fennec Shand
18. “You of all people know it’s all about the price.” — Fennec Shand
19. “The only person you can rely on is yourself.” — Fennec Shand
20. “The galaxy is a dangerous place to be on your own.” — Fennec Shand
21. “It’s okay to break the rules sometimes.” — Fennec Shand
The Bad Batch quotes from Wrecker
22. “Why’d you tell me we’re out of rations? Now I’m starving.” — Wrecker
23. “You mess with the kid, you mess with me.” — Wrecker
24. “A new mission and unlimited explosives. Things are back to normal.” — Wrecker
25. “Let’s blow something up, yeah!” — Wrecker
26. “I like to blow things up, because I like to blow things up.” — Wrecker
27. “Maybe this Empire thing isn’t so bad after all.” — Wrecker
28. “I’m fine. It’ll take more than a blaster shot to take me down.” — Wrecker
29. “I’ll say this for the Empire, they know firepower. You should see the new armory.” — Wrecker
The Bad Bath quotes from Cut Lawquane
30. “Battling droids was easy compared to raising a child. You have no idea what you’re in for.” — Cut Lawquane
31. “You wanna know how to disappear? Put being a soldier behind you and make a new life for yourself.” — Cut Lawquane
The Bad Bath quotes from Cad Bane
32. “I’ve taken down so many clones over the years. Once you figure out one, the rest are easy.” — Cad Bane
33. “By hook or by crook… You’re coming with me.” — Cad Bane
The Bad Batch quotes from Rex
34. “Being dead in the Empire’s eyes has its advantages.” — Rex
“If that’s where you feel your place is, then that’s where you belong.” — Rex
The Bad Batch quotes from Cid
35. “Allow me to decide for you. You’re in! I’m talking a mutually beneficial arrangement. You make money, I make money, and I watch your back.” — Cid
36. “I’ve got news for you, kid. Life ain’t fair. You don’t like it? Stop pouting and do something about it.” — Cid
37. “I suggest you figure something out before you see my ugly side.” — Cid
38. “I never had clone deserters come to me before.” — Cid
The Bad Batch quotes from Omega
39. “Whoa, I’ve never been inside an ion engine before.” — Omega
40. “I thought you didn’t like the regs.” — Omega
41. “You’re a generation one.” — Omega
42. “I know I made a mistake, and I have a lot to learn, but you don’t have to get rid of me. I left Kamino with you. This is where I wanna be.” — Omega
43. “We’ll find a way to get him back somehow.” — Omega
The Bad Batch quotes from Admiral Tarkin
44. “Emperor Palpatine’s priorities have changed. With the war at an end, the need for future clones is being questioned.” — Admiral Tarkin
45. “Your contracts were with the Republic, which no longer exists.” — Admiral Tarkin
The Bad Batch quotes from Tech
46. “That’s not going near my rack. I refuse to sleep by a projectile again.” — Tech
47. “This isn’t a drill.” — Tech
48. “These chambers are quite the engineering marvel.” — Tech
49. “It was a primary mission objective comprised of battles on various fronts.” — Tech
50. “That’s not her ugly side?” — Tech
Which of these Star Wars: The Bad Batch quotes is your favorite?
Although powerful and strong, the Bad Batch are considered to be defective clones since they cannot be controlled and tend to disobey orders.
When Order 66 ensued, the Bad Batch was able to resist the rage and disobey the order to kill all the Jedi, this made traitors after the Empire replaced the Republic.
Star Wars fans will surely love this addition to the franchise. And since Clones had become a fan favorite, expect to see more films produced in the Clone Wars era.
Clones are some of the most iconic figures in pop culture and the mainstream that old and new fans will surely like to see in the upcoming films.
So, brush up your Star Wars history and let these Star Wars: The Bad Batch quotes and sayings explore more of your imagination.
October 29, 2021 7:00 AM EST