Yoda Quotes to Awaken the Wise Force Within
Learning you are? You will be after reading these wise words in the form of Yoda quotes!
August 10, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Size means nothing when it comes to wisdom, and these Yoda quotes will remind you of it!
One of SciFis most beloved characters of all time, Yoda is tiny but fierce, and full of profound knowledge and teachings.
The wise master is a symbol of wisdom, knowledge, self-discipline and inner strength.
Despite being the size of a small dog, there are many lessons to learn from one of the greatest Jedi Masters of all time.
Yoda teaches us to give our all in everything we do, be it big or small.
The Jedi Master is obviously small, but he is a great warrior.
So, no matter what physical limitations you might have, find out what your strengths are and use them to your advantage.
A wise mentor, Yoda also teaches us that our attitudes can make all the difference.
For you to achieve growth and success, sometimes you have to unlearn what you have learned.
You must be ready to change your attitude and leave your comfort zone.
To help bring out the best in you, below is our collection of wise, inspiring, and powerful Yoda quotes and sayings.
Also, read this compilation of wise quotes from Wizard of Oz.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Yoda Quotes to Awaken the Wise Force Within
1. “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” – Yoda
You will also enjoy our article on cousin quotes.
2. “You will know good from bad when you are at peace and passive.” – Yoda
3. “Control, control, you must learn control!” – Yoda
You will also enjoy our article on star wars quotes.
4. “Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” – Yoda
5. “In a dark place we find ourselves, and a little more knowledge lights our way.” – Yoda
6. “Do or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
7. “When you look at the dark side, careful you must be, for the dark side looks back.” – Yoda
8. “Much to learn you still have my old Padawan. This is just the beginning.” – Yoda
9. “Your path you must decide.” – Yoda
10. “If no mistake you have made, losing you are. A different game you should play.” – Yoda
Yoda quotes that are full of profound knowledge and teachings
11. “Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.”– Yoda
12. “Smaller in number are we, but larger in mind.” – Yoda
13. “You will know (the good from the bad) when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”– Yoda
14. “Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.” – Yoda
15. “Yes, afraid. Hmm, surprised are you? A challenge lifelong it is, not to bend fear into anger.” – Yoda
16. “PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan.”– Yoda
17. “Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.” – Yoda
18. “Always pass on what you have learned.”– Yoda
19. “To answer power with power, the Jedi way this is not. In this war, a danger there is, of losing who we are.”- Yoda
20. “If you end your training now — if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did — you will become an agent of evil.”– Yoda
Don’t forget to also read these Uncle Iroh quotes and sayings celebrating his endless wisdom.
More Yoda quotes to bring out the best in you
21. “Always two there are, no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.”– Yoda
22. “Difficult to see. Always in motion is the future…” – Yoda
23. “Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.” – Yoda
24. “Accept the challenge I do, Your Highness. Arrive by nightfall, I will.” – Yoda
25. “Yes. Yes. A flaw more and more common among Jedi. Too sure of themselves they are. Even the older, more experienced ones.” – Yoda
Which of these Yoda quotes is your favorite?
One of the wisest and most powerful Jedi in Star Wars, Yoda has been shaping culture for decades now.
His physical limitations are obvious, but he’s a wise master and a great mentor.
There are many lessons to learn from Yoda.
If you need a life teacher, the great Jedi Master is here to help.
Hopefully, his wise words will help prepare you for success.
Which of these Yoda quotes resonated with you best?
Do you have any other favorite quotes to add to the list?
Tell us in the comment section below.
Also, if you enjoyed these Yoda quotes, don’t forget to share with your friends and followers.
April 17, 2021 at 2:19 PM
Here’s the one /I/ was looking-for. Most-useful, it is: “Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away… to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.” — Yoda