Allow these Ricky Bobby quotes to make you laugh and brighten your day.
Let us know your favorite Ricky Bobby quote in the comment section below.
What are the benefits of reading these Ricky Bobby quotes?
Ricky Bobby was raised by his mother and only saw his father once during his childhood, but he learned a “need for speed” from his dad.
Ricky Bobby is a parody of the stereotypical redneck NASCAR enthusiast who only cares about going fast.
These Ricky Bobby quotes will:
- Offer you a new perspective on NASCAR
- Give you a good laugh
- Leave you with some quotes that are relatable to things we go through in life
Ricky Bobby is full of laughs, particularly with his relationship with his father, mother, and best friend.
However, there is more to this character than meets the eye!
He can be a source of inspiration for a few reasons, including:
- The relentless pursuit of his passion
- The ability to confront and conquer his fears
- How he learns the importance of teamwork and relationships
The movie will have you laughing from start to finish with a hilarious cast of characters.
Directed by Adam McKay, the film received positive reviews, with praise for its “mix of satire, clever gags, and excellent ensemble performances.”
Talladega Nights was a commercial success, grossing over $163 million worldwide on a $72 million budget. It was the No. 1 film at the box office in its first week.
Memorable Ricky Bobby Quotes
1. “I came here to tell you one thing: come race time tomorrow, I’m coming for you.” – Ricky Bobby
2. “Man, what the hell are you talking about?” – Ricky Bobby
3. “I wanna go fast!” – Ricky Bobby
4. “Cal, that is a new house! It just has a lot of creaks and moans and groans in it!” – Ricky Bobby
5. “Get back, I’ll windmill ya.” – Ricky Bobby
6. “Holy moly, that’s like lookin’ up Yasmine Bleeth’s skirt!” – Ricky Bobby
7. “Oh hey, I’m Ricky Bobby.” – Ricky Bobby
8. “Holding hands with a man makes me terribly uncomfortable.” – Ricky Bobby
9. “I’m embarrassed. I really thought I could feel it.” – Ricky Bobby
10. “I’d love to sign your baby!” – Ricky Bobby
Hilarious Monsieur Bobby quotes from Talladega Nights
11. “Where are you, Pepé Le Bitch?” – Ricky Bobby
12. “Losing is never fun, but here’s a little something to keep your spirits up. It’s real nice. I got it at Target. It’s on sale.” – Ricky Bobby
13. “Why the hell am I even talking to you anyway?” – Ricky Bobby
14. “No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high-level income, it’s not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300.” – Ricky Bobby
15. “I get emotional. You guys are workin’ so hard, and I’m just so proud of you. You remind me of me, precocious and full of wonderment.” – Ricky Bobby
16. “Here’s the deal. I’m the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.” – Ricky Bobby
17. “You don’t understand. You don’t understand because you don’t understand liberty. You don’t understand freedom.” – Ricky Bobby
18. “Health care systems, giant water parks. The same reason anyone comes to America.” – Ricky Bobby
19. “Well, let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said”… “I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.” – Ricky Bobby
Ricky Bobby Quotes from his kid Walker
20. “ANARCHY! ANARCHY!” – Walker
21. “Granny? How much longer are we gonna have to do this?” – Walker
22. “My friends and I skipped school, and we filled up a cup of pee and tried to get our neighbor’s dog to drink it. But he wouldn’t.” – Walker
Ricky Bobby Quotes from his kid Texas Ranger
23. “Old man, I’m gonna come at you like a spider monkey!” – Texas Ranger
24. “I don’t know what that means, but I LOVE it!” – Texas Ranger
25. “You better shut the hell up, or I’ll come over there and rip a hole in that tent!” – Texas Ranger
Dear Lord Baby Jesus…which quote was your favorite?
Here is one more: “From now on, it’s Magic Man and El Diablo.”
Ricky Bobby has one goal, and that is to be number one.
His quote, “If you ain’t first, you’re last,” says everything about how he lives his life.
In the movie, Ricky Bobby goes from having everything to having nothing.
He loses his house, money, fame, and wife.
After losing everything, he can find everything he needs, including a relationship with his father, mother, and kids.
His father teaches Ricky to overcome his biggest problem, which is fear.
Once he learns to harness his fear, he drives better than ever, and his comeback begins.
The best part of Ricky Bobby’s story happens while Ricky is preparing for his comeback to racing and the hilarious situations he encounters.
Did you enjoy these hilarious Talladega Nights quotes from Ricky Bobby?
Here are a few more quotes from some of the other characters that will leave you wanting to watch the movie:
- “We keep it on there for profiling purposes! We’ve also got The Pet Shop Boys and Seal.” — Bartender “Shake and bake!” — Cal Naughton Jr.
- “What is that, a catchphrase or is that epilepsy?” — Jean Girard
- “Hell, Ricky, I was high when I said that! That makes no sense at all! ‘First or last!’ I mean, you could be second, third, fourth—hell, you could even be fifth!” — Reese Bobby
Which of the quotes is your favorite?
Let us know in the comment section below.