Allow these Ricky Bobby quotes to make you laugh and brighten up your day.
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is a 2006 sports comedy that stars Will Ferrell as Ricky Bobby. Ricky Bobby was raised by his mother and he only saw his father once during his childhood, but he did learn a “need for speed” from his dad.
Ricky Bobby is a parody of the stereotypical redneck, Nascar enthusiast that only cares about going fast. Ricky Bobby is full of laughs, particularly with the relationship he has with his Father, Mother, and best friend. With a hilarious cast of characters, the movie will have you laughing from start to finish.
Don’t forget to also read these hilarious Talladega Nights quotes on winning.
Ricky Bobby Quotes
1. “Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said”…” I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.” – Ricky Bobby
2. “I wanna go fast!” – Ricky Bobby
3. “Cal, that is a new house! It just has a lot of creaks and moans and groans in it!” – Ricky Bobby
4. “Get back, I’ll windmill ya.” – Ricky Bobby
5. “Holy moly, that’s like lookin’ up Yasmine Bleeth’s skirt!” – Ricky Bobby
6. “Oh hey, I’m Ricky Bobby.” – Ricky Bobby
7. “Holding hands with a man makes me terribly uncomfortable.” – Ricky Bobby
8. “I’m embarrassed. I really thought I could feel it.” – Ricky Bobby
9. “I’d love to sign your baby!” – Ricky Bobby
10. “Where are you, Pepé Le Bitch?” – Ricky Bobby
11. “Please be 18.” – Ricky Bobby
12. “Why the hell am I even talking to you anyway?” – Ricky Bobby
13. “Cal, that’s a real nice sentiment. That’s about one of the nicest things you ever said.” – Ricky Bobby
14. “I get emotional. You guys are workin’ so hard, and I’m just so proud of you. You remind me of me, precocious and full of wonderment.” – Ricky Bobby
15. “Hey! It’s me, America!” – Ricky Bobby
16. “Man, what the hell are you talking about?” – Ricky Bobby
17. “Susan you gotta watch it when I get into autograph mode!” – Ricky Bobby
18. “Health care systems, giant water parks. The same reason anyone comes to America.” – Ricky Bobby
19. “I came here to tell you one thing: come race time tomorrow, I’m coming for you.” – Ricky Bobby
Ricky Bobby Quotes from his kid Walker
20. “ANARCHY! ANARCHY!” – Walker
21. “Granny? How much longer are we gonna have to do this?” – Walker
22. “My friends and I skipped school and we filled up a cup of pee and tried to get our neighbor’s dog to drink it. But he wouldn’t.” – Walker
Ricky Bobby Quotes from his kid Texas Ranger
23. “Old man, I’m gonna come at you like a spider monkey!” – Texas Ranger
24. “I don’t know what that means, but I LOVE it!” – Texas Ranger
25. “Aw, Grandma, not my prison shank!” – Texas Ranger
26. “Shut those mutts up before I cook ’em and eat ’em!” – Texas Ranger
27. “Hey there, Popeye!” – Texas Ranger
28. “You look old, Granny are you gonna die today?” – Texas Ranger
Ricky Bobby Quotes by Lucy Bobby (Ricky Bobby’s mother)
29. “I don’t know. How many more times are you gonna toss me the radio while I’m in the bathtub?” – Lucy Bobby
30. “I don’t care! I’m having a baby!” – Lucy Bobby
Ricky Bobby Quotes by Reese Bobby (Ricky Bobby’s father)
31. “Guess how fast we’re going now!” – Reese Bobby
32. “Hundred and five miles an hour! Can you believe that!” – Reese Bobby
33. “See you when you’re grown up.” – Reese Bobby
34. “Now, there’s nothing like driving to avoid jail. Nothing hones your mind and your instincts like necessity. So I taped a kilo of cocaine underneath the car and called the boys in blue. Now, the way I figure it, you got about two minutes before they show up and you do 5 to 10. So, what’s it going to be? Fear or prison?” – Reese Bobby
35. “Real simple, son… cops are coming, there’s a kilo of Colombian bam-bam under the car. Time to be a man. You got hair on your peaches or what?” – Reese Bobby
Ricky Bobby Quotes by Cal Naughton, Jr. (Ricky Bobby’s best friend)
36. “Ricky, I think your house is haunted.” – Cal Naughton, Jr.
37. “Abracadabra, homes.” – Cal Naughton, Jr.
38. “I tell you what, Ricky, you are truly blessed. These two are two in a million, just like Carley’s ta-tas. You won’t find another rack like that, I guarantee it.” – Cal Naughton, Jr.
39. “When you have the stereo on, at the same time as the TV, how do you control the volume on the TV?” – Cal Naughton, Jr.
40. “Please don’t let the invisible fire burn my friend!” – Cal Naughton, Jr.
41. “Remember that time in tenth grade when we got kicked out of class for playing with Matchbox cars? Who’s the retard now?” – Cal Naughton, Jr.
Ricky Bobby Quotes by Jean Girard (Ricky Bobby’s French nemesis)
42. “Like the frightened baby chipmunk, you are scared by anything that is different.” – Jean Girard
43. “My husband Gregory and I want what any couple wants: to retire to Stockholm and develop a currency for dogs and cats to use.” – Jean Girard
44. “It’s a sign of friendship in many countries.” – Jean Girard
45. “There is nothing sexual about it. Please don’t be worried about the fact that I have an erection. It has nothing to do with you.” – Jean Girard
46. “Ricky… I watched the Highlander movie. It was shit!” – Jean Girard
47. “Soon you will know what it is like to be defeated by the hands of somebody who is truly better than you. As William Blake wrote, “The cut worm forgives the plow”.” – Jean Girard
48. “May God be with you, Monsieur Bobby. Because although today I am friendly. Tomorrow will be war!” – Jean Girard
49. “NO! I will battle you with the entirety of my heart and you will probably lose. But maybe, just maybe. You might challenge me. The Beatles needed the Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric. Will you be my Katie Couric?” – Jean Girard
50. “But before I can do that I must be beaten by a driver who is truly better than me.” – Jean Girard
Which of these Ricky Bobby quotes is your favorite?
Ricky Bobby has one goal and that is to be number one. His quote “If you ain’t first, you’re last”, pretty much says everything about how he lives his life. In the movie, Ricky Bobby goes from having everything to having nothing. He loses his house, money, fame, and wife.
In losing everything, he is able to find everything he needs, including a relationship with his father, mother, and kids. His father teaches Ricky to overcome his biggest problem, which is fear.
Once he learns to harness his fear, he drives better than ever and his comeback begins. The best part of Ricky Bobby’s story happens while Ricky is preparing for his comeback to racing and the hilarious situations he encounters.
Did you enjoy these Ricky Bobby quotes and sayings? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
March 17, 2021 7:00 AM EST