These Teen Wolf quotes will always be enjoyed by fans of the series
Teen Wolf is a supernatural teen drama series, a loose spin-off of a 1985 film of the same name. It follows the story of Scott McCall, a normal high school student who accidentally turned into a werewolf after getting bitten by an alpha werewolf, changing his whole life forever. This incident forces Scott to balance his normal life and his new identity.
This series is filled with teen romance and drama with a mix of action, which the fans of the series are well appreciated.
This series is one of the shows that rode well with the trend of fictional stories of werewolves and vampires during its time. You will surely enjoy these Teen Wolf quotes.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Vampire Diaries quotes from CW’s teen drama.
Teen Wolf quotes from Scott McCall
1. “Scared people will do things that you wouldn’t believe.” — Scott McCall
2. “What’s going on with me? You really wanna know? Well, so would I!” — Scott McCall
3. “People that I thought would be with me forever are the ones that I lost. People that I thought I could never trust ended up saving my life, more than once.” — Scott McCall
4. “You might be an alpha, but you’re not mine.” — Scott McCall
5. “Life can’t ever be all bad or all good. You know, eventually, things have to come back to the middle.” — Scott McCall
6. “I healed when we were all together again, when we were a pack.” — Scott McCall
7. “Now we have allies who used to be enemies. Now we have protectors. We have friends willing to fight for us.” — Scott McCall
8. “We can do this guys. No one dies tonight.” — Scott McCall
9.”We have to learn to fight without our eyes.” — Scott McCall
Teen Wolf quotes from Stiles Stilinski
10. “I think there’s a pretty good chance that things are never going back to normal.” — Stiles Stilinski
11. “You wanna play catwoman, I’ll be your batman…” — Stiles Stilinski
12. “Can someone please say it with words that have less than three syllables?” — Stiles Stilinski
13. “I don’t know how to help you help me tell you something that would help you if I don’t know it!” — Stiles Stilinski
14. “I’m 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones; sarcasm is my only defense.” — Stiles Stilinski
15. “You’re killing people. To death.” — Stiles Stilinski
16. “I’m a fan of ignoring a problem until it just goes away!” — Stiles Stilinski
17. “You just don’t believe; mom would have believed me.” — Stiles Stilinski
18. “It happens to everyone around you, to all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they’re going to now live the rest of their lives without you in it.” — Stiles Stilinski
19. “Don’t be such a sourwolf.” — Stiles Stilinski
20. “Some of us have to make mistakes; some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes; some of us are human!” — Stiles Stilinski
21. “Please shut up and let me save your life!” — Stiles Stilinski
22. “You’re my brother; so if you’re gonna do this, then I think you’re just gonna have to take me with you.” — Stiles Stilinski
23. “If you think getting rid of contractions in all of your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, then you are wrong.” — Stiles Stilinski
Teen Wolf quotes from Peter Hale
24. “You’ve made it this far without getting your hands dirty, Scott. No one makes it through a war with clean hands. If you won’t start killing, better find someone who will.” — Peter Hale
25. “He’s going to get himself killed. Don’t fall in love with a dead man.” — Peter Hale
26. “You better make it a perfect shot, Sheriff, because I don’t go down easy.” — Peter Hale
27. “We don’t like you. Now shut up and help us.” — Peter Hale
28. “Yes, he’s shooting at us. If you can’t even kill him, how do you expect to win this war?” — Peter Hale
29. “Don’t hold back on me, I never hold back on you.” — Peter Hale
Teen Wolf quotes from Melissa McCall
30. “Maybe you should learn to bend before someone breaks.” — Melissa McCall
31. “Be your own anchor.” — Melissa McCall
32. “Even when a leader thinks they have nothing left to give, there’s still one thing: hope. Give them hope.” — Melissa McCall
33. “You fall in love more than once.” — Melissa McCall
34. “You have known about the supernatural for five minutes, and we have been doing this for a lot longer, so trust me when I tell you these kids can handle it.” — Melissa McCall
35. “I’ve never told Scott to run and hide and I’m not going to start now.” — Melissa McCall
Teen Wolf quotes from Gerard Argent
36. “This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs, which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can, and you might even save a few, but your limited resources will be spread thin, and ultimately, you will fail.” — Gerard Argent
37. “You might be able to kill him with a look, but you’d be surprised at how resourceful he can be.” — Gerard Argent
38. “Do you have any concept of what the bond between an alpha and his beta is like? I would say it’s as strong if not stronger than the bond between parent and child. Imagine what would happen to the parent if I snapped his child’s neck and dropped it at his feet.” — Gerard Argent
39. “You’ll forgive me for not looking you in the eye while talking. I’ve heard the stories of how lethal it can be. I know what you want. You want your freedom and that means getting rid of people like Scott McCall.” — Gerard Argent
40. “The legend is that you need silver to kill a werewolf. The truth? You need an Argent.” — Gerard Argent
Teen Wolf quotes from Liam Dunbar
41. “Let me help. Let me do something. Just tell me what I can do.” — Liam Dunbar
42. “Scott, promise me you will do everything you can to save her. Scott, promise.” — Liam Dunbar
43. “Maybe you haven’t noticed, but lately I’ve been having trouble controlling my anger. When things happen to my friends, I just can’t seem to help it!” — Liam Dunbar
44. “How do we fight something we can’t look at?” — Liam Dunbar
45. “Can’t let my GPA go down just because I got beat up in class.” — Liam Dunbar
Teen Wolf quotes from Lydia Martin
46. “You convinced the FBI to bring an intern onto an extremely dangerous field operation?” — Lydia Martin
47. “Please! I have to tell them. They’re all going to die. My friends, they’re all going to die.” — Lydia Martin
48. “Not all monsters do monstrous things.” — Lydia Martin
Teen Wolf quotes from Allison Argent
49. “There’s no such thing as fate.” — Allison Argent
50. “Ever feel like you have the best intentions but you’re just making one mistake after another?” — Allison Argent
Scott begins the series as an unpopular and weak student who constantly struggles at school and home.
Becoming a werewolf gives Scott inhuman and unimaginable strength but results in uncontrollable animalistic instincts during a full moon or when experiencing intense emotions.
His situation was made even worse when he fell in love with his classmate, Allison, who comes from a family of werewolf hunters.
Together with his friends, Scott must defend their town against supernatural beings and creatures of darkness. This series reflects how inner strength and trust in others can make your character.
Although the golden age of vampires and werewolves movies has passed, you can never forget them by going back to these Teen Wolf quotes and sayings.
December 31, 2021 7:00 AM EST