Share your favorite The Morning Show quotes with us in the comments.
The Morning Show is an American drama series starring some of the most iconic figures from classic sitcoms such as Friends and The Office.
The series is loosely based on Brian Stelter’s book Top of the Morning: Inside the Cutthroat World of Morning TV.
It highlighted some of the most controversial stories in recent history, bringing life to the show.
The series tackles the aftermath of television scandals and provides insights into how it affects everyone behind the TV screens.
It is filled with realism and ensures that viewers will relate to the drama unfolding right before their very eyes.
Here are some of the most powerful and significant The Morning Show quotes you don’t want to miss.
Don’t forget to also check out these Never Have I Ever quotes from the coming-of-age series.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Related: Family Guy Quotes
The Morning Show quotes from Alex Levy
1. “How nice it is to be so comfortable with someone that you can just sit in silence and not have to talk.” — Alex Levy
2. “The thing people don’t realize is that there is a cost to success and fame.” — Alex Levy
3. “Success is not the endgame. It’s not even the game necessarily.” — Alex Levy
4. “Sometimes women can’t ask for control, so they have to take it.” — Alex Levy
5. “Maybe you have to lose it sometimes to get people to take you seriously.” — Alex Levy
6. “It’s scary to be faced with something that is just beyond the mind to understand.” — Alex Levy
7. “In leadership, decisions have to be made. You can’t just have empathy for everybody and do nothing.” — Alex Levy
8. “It’s never straightforward when women try to take control of a male-dominated empire.” — Alex Levy
9. “All jobs are f***ed up. You do things you don’t necessarily choose to do in exchange for relevance and money, and you cannot let it kill you.” — Alex Levy
10. “The part you guys never seem to realize is that you don’t have the power anymore. The news division is held up by my show. And the only thing keeping us afloat is me. Because guess what? America loves me. And therefore, I own America.” — Alex Levy
11. “You should always be striving for more. You should always strive to get to that next rung of the ladder. Should always just keep wanting more. But if you just spend all of your time wanting more, striving for more, you don’t spend any of your time living.” — Alex Levy
12. “We lived a life that we’re never gonna get back. And you’re not my husband, and you’re not my lover, and you’re not my family, and now you can’t be my friend.” — Alex Levy
13. “I’m pretty sure I understand you. It actually scares me how much I understand you.” — Alex Levy
14. “Families are f***ed up. You know why they’re f***ed up? Because they’re full of people.” — Alex Levy
15. “Don’t let your shame of what other people think run your life.” — Alex Levy
16. “Anything can happen when you lie.” — Alex Levy
17. “Fuck you. Don’t drag America into this. They’ve got enough shit to deal with.” — Alex Levy
18. “I’m sorry you’re such an asshole.” — Alex Levy
19. “I am a journalist. You don’t have to spoon-feed me this shit.” — Alex Levy
20. “You know, I think America is tired of Twitter fighting.” — Alex Levy
21. “Our star was built on chemistry and you just blew it up!” — Alex Levy
22. “There are consequences in life. As a woman, I can say there often aren’t enough of them.” — Alex Levy
Related: Good Morning Quotes
The Morning Show quotes from Cory Ellison
23. “You think people in one town over are gonna be any better? No. Human nature, it’s surprisingly universal, and it’s universally disappointing.” — Cory Ellison
24. “Desperation is not a strong position to make a big move.” — Cory Ellison
25. “You cannot keep yourself pure just by moving on every time someone disappoints you.” — Cory Ellison
Related: Good Morning Texts For Her
Which of these The Morning Show quotes is your favorite?
The Morning Show is well written and delivers an honest narrative to the topics it tries to convey to the audience.
Stories like the #MeToo movement and the Covid pandemic were tackled with a bold and entertaining tone in the series.
It also filled the gap about the drama that happens in real life off-screen when the camera is not rolling for your favorite anchors.
The series appeals to our need for reliable journalism especially in this time of confusion and fake news.
Regardless of how much information is available in various forms of media, we still cling to the idea that someone delivering us the news, whether it is hopeful or dreadful, is at least honest and trustworthy.
So share these The Morning Show quotes and sayings with your friends, and be sure to enjoy your following morning news.