Good Morning Quotes Celebrating A Beautiful Day
Be grateful for each morning when you step outta bed with a fresh quote of the day to set the tone!
February 26, 2023 6:00 AM EST
This collection of morning quotes is perfect for anyone looking for the right way to begin their day with meaningful words as their guide.
Start your day on the right foot with these beautiful good morning motivational quotes.
Tell us your favorite good morning quote in the comment section below.
You may also enjoy our article on:
Research by the University of Pennsylvania shows that starting the day with positive affirmations can improve your overall happiness and productivity.
Sending a good morning message with an uplifting quote can help kickstart your day on a positive note. Explore our selection of Good Morning Quotes for inspiration.
What are the benefits of reading good morning quotes?
How we begin our day sets a tone for how our entire day will go – we want it to be on a positive note.
These good morning quotes will:
- help you start your day with inspiring words about success and failure
- create perfect morning captions for Instagram
- help you have a positive mindset that lasts and boosts creativity and productivity
What better way to do that than with an encouraging thought or quote of the day?
Below is a list of over 100 inspirational, wise, and positive good morning quotes to start your morning off right.
Thank you to Motivational Quote of the Day for helping to provide these so that you can have a jump start on coming up with exciting thoughts!
Remember to read our collection of good morning love quotes for that special person in your life.
Also, check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily wisdom.
See the rest of our quote database for even more inspirational ideas and thoughts.
Best Good Morning Quotes To Get You Started
A study by the Harvard Business Review found that expressing gratitude in the morning can lead to increased motivation and higher levels of happiness.
Sharing good morning quotes can be a great way of showing appreciation and positivity to someone in the morning and can help foster a more positive outlook on life.
1. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
You will also enjoy our article on Sunday quotes.
2. “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.” – Zig Ziglar
You will also enjoy our article on Tuesday quotes.
3. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
You will also enjoy our article on Thursday quotes.
4. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
You will also enjoy our article on Wednesday quotes.
5. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
You will also enjoy our article on intention quotes.
6. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
You will also enjoy our article on quotes tough times.
7. “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan
Inspirational good day quotes to enrich your morning
According to a survey conducted by The Huffington Post, 70% of respondents reported feeling happier after receiving a good morning message.
Sending a simple message of encouragement can have a significant impact on someone’s mood and outlook.
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
You will also enjoy our article on new month quotes.
9. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
You will also enjoy our article on beautiful smile quotes.
10. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent van Gogh
If you’re enjoying this article, make sure to also check out these good morning quotes for him that’ll set the perfect tone for his day.
11. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.” – Unknown
12. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
If you’re enjoying this article, you will also love our collection of good morning texts for her to let her know how much you care.
Beautiful Good Morning Quotes for Everyone
13. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
14. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
15. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
16. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
17. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
18. “Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.” – Confucius
19. “Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.” – Booker T. Washington
20. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
21. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
22. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. – Vince Lombardi
23. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
You might also like these good afternoon quotes to brighten your day.
Good morning quotes to inspire positivity
24. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
You will also enjoy our article on good afternoon quotes.
25. “Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” – Unknown
26. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.”– Denis Waitley
27. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.”– Albert Einstein
28. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
Good morning motivational quotes
29. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
30. “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
31. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do.” – Lucas (Rory Cochrane, Empire Records)
32. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Unknown
33. “When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” – Unknown
34. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
35. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Henry S. Haskins
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes
36. “Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.” – Unknown
37. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
38. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
39. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
40. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” – William Prescott
41. “You make a living by what you get; you make a life by what you give.” – Winston Churchill
42. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
43. “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
44. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
45. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.” – Helen Keller
46. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
47. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
48. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
49. “You must not only aim right, but draw the bow with all your might.” – Henry David Thoreau
50. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes about success
51. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
52. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
53. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
54. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” – Frederick Douglass
55. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Tim Ferriss
56. “The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.” – Richard Bach
57. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
58. “Do what you love and the money will follow.” – Marsha Sinetar
59. “The harder I work, the luckier I get.” – Gary Player
60. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” – Victor Kiam
61. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
62. “The dreamers are the saviors of the world.” – James Allen
63. “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” – Russell Warren
64. “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
Beautiful Good Morning Quotes
65. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
66. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
67. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
68. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
69. “Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.” – Ted Williams
70. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
71. “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
72. “It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” – Howard Ruff
Inspirational Good Morning Quotes about dreams
73. “Never let your memories be greater than your dreams.” – Doug Ivester
74. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
75. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.” – Denis Waitley
76. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
77. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering the attitudes of his mind.” – William James
78. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” – Robert Frost
79. “The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.”– Joseph Joubert
80. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
81. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
82. “Freedom is not the absence of commitments, but the ability to choose yours.” – Paulo Coelho
83. “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.” – John F. Kennedy
Inspirational Good Morning about greatness
84. “I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.” – James Joyce
85. “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry James
86. “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” – William Wallace
87. “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
88. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
89. “Nothing important was ever achieved without someone taking a chance.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
90. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Good morning quotes that will enrich your day
91. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
92. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
93. “Morning is when I am awake and there is a dawn in me.” – Henry David Thoreau
94. “When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.” – F. Sionil Jose
95. “I wake up every morning thinking…this is my last day. And I jam everything into it. There’s no time for mediocrity. This is no damned dress rehearsal.” – Anita Roddick
96. “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” – George Washington Carver
97. “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
98. “Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.”
– Arthur Schopenhauer
99. “Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Life smiles at you when you are happy. But, Life salutes you when you make others happy.” – Charlie Chaplin
100. “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Good morning quotes to give you inspiration
101. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.”– Paul Henderson
If you’re enjoying this collection of quotes, then you’ll love our collection of short inspirational quotes that will help you remain positive and optimistic.
102. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
103. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
104. “Every morning, leave your worries outside your gate because that’s where they pick up the garbage! Have a worry-free day! Rise and shine.” – Bar Refaeli
105. “To simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed.” – Sidney Poitier (see more Sidney Poitier quotes)
106. “The morning wind spreads its fresh smell. We must get up and take that in, that wind that lets us live. Breathe before it’s gone.” – Rumi
107. “I get up in the morning looking for an adventure.” – George Foreman
108. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” – Bernard Williams
109. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.”
– Lemony Snicket
110. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
Good morning quotes to enrich life
111. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
112. “The first hour of the morning is the rudder of the day.” – Henry Ward Beecher
113. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
114. “On tops of mountains, as everywhere to hopeful souls, it is always morning.” – Henry David Thoreau
115. “Amateurs wait for inspiration. The real pros get up and go to work.” – Harvey Mackay
116. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
117. “The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.” – Thomas Jefferson
118. “Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.” – W. C. Fields
119. “Joyful morning, good morning, good day.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
120. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Horace Lorimer
Beautiful good morning inspirational quotes
121. “Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities.”- Harvey Mackay
122. “Let your smile change the world but don’t let the world change your smile.” – Unknown
123. “Human life is as evanescent as the morning dew or a flash of lightning.” – Samuel Butler
124. “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” – Emily Dickinson
125. “The early morning has gold in its mouth.” – Benjamin Franklin
126. “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau
127. “Every day brings new choices.” – Martha Beck
128. “My future starts when I wake up every morning.” – Miles Davis
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Miles Davis quotes on music, career, and more
129. “The sun just touched the morning; the morning, happy thing, supposed that he had come to dwell, and life would be all spring.” – Emily Dickinson
130. “Let today be the day you give up who you’ve been for who you can become.” – Hal Elrod
Morning quotes to inspire and motivate you
131. “The childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day.” – John Milton
132. “If you fall, fall on your back. If you can look up, you can get up.” – Les Brown
133. “Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.” – William Feather
134. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
135. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
136. “Every day should be passed as if it were to be our last.” – Publilius Syrus
137. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
138. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
139. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
140. “This is your daily morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown
Good morning quotes to bring out the best in you
141. “You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”—J.R.R. Tolkien
142. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”—Emily Dickinson
143. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.”—William C. Hannan
144. “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.”—Abraham Joshua Heschel
145. “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers.”—Maya Angelou
146. “Seize the day, whatever’s in it to seize, before something comes along and seizes you.”—Lloyd Alexander
147. “Today, many will choose to leave the ghost of yesterday behind and seize the immeasurable power of today. Why not you?”—Steve Maraboli
148. “When you do something beautiful and nobody notices, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”—John Lennon
149. “He who kisses joy as it flies by will live in eternity’s sunrise.”—William Blake
150. “This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.”—Maya Angelou
151. “This day is all I have and these hours are now my eternity. I greet this sunrise with cries of joy as a prisoner who is reprieved from death.”—Og Mandino
152. “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.”—Gordon B. Kinkley
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of worry quotes to help you calm your fears.
153. “When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every time the sun rises.”—Paulo Coelho
154. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.”—Karen Lamb
155. “Before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like ‘You have really pretty eyes.’ That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence.”—Jennifer Love Hewitt
Good morning quotes to inspire success
156. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
157. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
158. “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.” – Anthony Robbins
159. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that other throw at him.” – David Brinkley
160. “The secret to success is to know something nobody else knows.” – Aristotle Onassis
161. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.” – Unknown
162. “The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.” – John D. Rockefeller Jr.
163. “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–It is: Try to please everybody.” – Herbert Bayard Swope
164. “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember–the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.” – Zig Ziglar
165. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
Good morning quotes to encourage you
166. “Courage is one step ahead of fear.” – Coleman Young
167. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
168. “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
169. “Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.” – J.M. Barrie
170. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
171. “Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
172. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
173. “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion.” – Simon Sinek
174. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
175. “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” – Lucille Ball
Good morning quotes to jumpstart your day
176. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
177. “Every sunrise is a new opportunity. Don’t miss it and wait for it to come back. Wake up and go enjoy the sun. Good morning.” – Unknown
178. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
179. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.”- Unknown
180. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
181. “Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.” ― Madeline Bridges
182. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
183. “A positive day will reap into a positive life. A successful day will reap into a successful life. Good morning.”- Unknown
184. “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
185. “If you haven’t been able to achieve something, today is the best time to start working towards it again.”- Unknown
Other inspirational good morning quotes
186. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” — Malak El Halabi
187. “Today, be BRAVE. Walk faster than your fears…Don’t let what scares you stop you from living!” – Heather Stillufsen
188. “When I first open my eyes upon the morning meadows and look out upon the beautiful world, I thank God I am alive.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
189. “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
190. “Today, walk with courage in all that you do.” – Heather Stillufsen
191. “Create the life you can’t wait to wake up to.” — Josie Spinardi
192. “You have a bad day, you go to bed, you wake up, and work a little harder.” – Michelle Obama
193. “The morning was full of sunlight and hope.” – Kate Chopin
194. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
195. “The morning steals upon the night, melting the darkness.” – William Shakespeare
Good morning quotes to start your day off right
196. “Recognize that throughout this beautiful day,you have an incredible amount of opportunities to move your life into the direction you want it to go.” – Steve Maraboli
197. Because this day,
just wouldn’t be complete
without a little,
or a lot, of
― Lisa Schroeder
198. “…a soft inward look came into his eyes, as if he was amazed to find himself alive on such a beautiful day.” – Sarah Porter
199. “Let the Morning Sky shade be your favourite colour!” – Somya Kedia
200. “What a splendid pleasure is to say good morning to the morning sun!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
201. “G’morning and a kiss on every letter in your blessed name.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
202. “May the sun at sunrise make you smile, showing you that another day begins.” – Abraham Schneersohn
203. “The rising sun gives you the hints to make the day great.” – Amit Ray
204. “Good Morning! Wake up and smile like the morning sun.” – Debasish Mridha
205. “As the blinding lights of heaven in a slow march approach, to caress the earth to wake her up, I too would like to be a part of the legacy by wishing you, “Happy Good Morning”.” – Harshada Pathare
Good morning quotes about the importance of coffee
206. “I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.” — Terri Guillemets
207. “Without my morning coffee, I’m just like a dried-up piece of a goat.” — J.S. Bach
208. “It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.” — Donna A. Favors
209. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” — Nanea Hoffman
210. “My perfect morning is spent drinking coffee, eating porridge and reading the paper at a local cafe.” — Anton du Beke
211. “A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don’t later fray.” ― Marcia Carrington
212. “When I wake up in the morning, I just can’t get started until I’ve had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I’ve tried other enemas.” — Emo Phillips
213. “I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my beautiful garden, and I go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.’” — Jim Carrey
214. “The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
215. “I love coffee. I sometimes get excited at night thinking of the coffee I’ll get to drink in the morning. Coffee is reason to wake up. There are other reasons, of course. But coffee is the incentive, at the very least.” ― Annie Clark
Greet the day with these good morning quotes
216. “Morning by morning, new mercies I see.” -Thomas O. Chisholm
217. “Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” -Glen Cook
218. “The longest way must have its close – the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.” -Harriet Beecher Stowe
219. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine…” -Charlotte Eriksson
220. “How sweet the morning air is! See how that one little cloud floats like a pink feather from some gigantic flamingo. Now the red rim of the sun pushes itself over the London cloud-bank.” -Arthur Conan Doyle
221. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” -Marty Rubin
222. “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.” -Sarah Addison Allen
223. “Outside the open window/ The morning air is all awash with angels.” -Richard Wilbur
224. “In the early morning on the lake sitting in the stern of the boat with his father rowing, he felt quite sure that he would never die.” -Ernest Hemingway
225. “There is nowhere morning does not go.” -Leah Hager Cohen
Good Morning Quotes To Give you a Reason to Keep Pushing
226. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.” — Lindsay Lohan
227. “You have to get up every morning and tell yourself ‘I can do this.'” — Julie Johnston
228. “It’s always such a joy that you wake up in the morning and there’s work to do.” — Jerome Lawrence
229. “My children are the reason I laugh, smile and want to get up every morning.” — Gena Lee Nolin
230. “No matter how bad things are, you can at least be happy that you woke up this morning. D.” — D. L. Hughley
231. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” — Richard Whately
232. “Morning can always be counted on to bring us back to a more realistic level.” — Tennessee Williams
233. “I got myself good this morning too. I did my pushups in the nude, I didn’t see the mouse trap.” — Rodney Dangerfield
234. “The world is new to us every morning – and every man should believe he is reborn each day.” — Baal Shem Tov
235. “Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.” — Robert Orben
Good Morning Quotes To Uplift Your Spirit
236. “Every morning is a beautiful morning.” — Terri Guillemets
237. “Good morning! Remember: A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.” — Charles M. Schwab
238. “Life is like a mirror – it will smile back at you if you smile towards it. A smiling good morning to you !!!” — Invajy
239. “Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent, sacred.” — Arthur Schopenhauer
240. “It was a morning like other mornings and yet perfect among mornings.” ― John Steinbeck
241. “A horrible night might be hidden in a beautiful morning!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
242. “Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all.” — Elle Luna
243. “Morning is the dream renewed, the heart refreshed, earth’s forgiveness painted in the colours of the dawn.” — Kent Nerburn
244. “And say simply very simply with hope Good morning.” — Maya Angelou
245. “There is a morning inside you waiting to burst open into light.” — Rumi
Good Morning Quotes to Be Greatful for a New Day
246. “Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day, which must be done, whether you like it or not.” ― James Russell Lowell
247. “You have to know why you get up every morning.” ― Dan Buettner
248. “Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday.” ― Og Mandino
249. “After every dark night comes a glorious morning of a new day.” ― Sunday Adelaja
250. “When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.” ― Steve Maraboli
251. “No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew.” ― Lulu
252. “Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.” ― Alice Morse Earle
253. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, “I believe”, three times.” ― Ovid
254. “To get up each morning with the resolve to be happy is to set your own conditions to the events of each day.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
255. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” ― Tecumseh
Good Morning Quotes To Make Your Day Lively And Successful
256. “Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” — Cearolin Ghosn
257. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”
— J.M. Power
258. “When one begins to turn in bed, it is time to get up.” — Arthur Wellesley
259. “So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.” — Virginia Woolf
260. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
261. “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” — Mindy Kaling
262. “Mornings are like nature in spring… humming with the sounds of life and the promise of a fresh new day!” — LeAura Alderson
263. “Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day.” — Norton Juster
264. “I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, “aw shit, he’s up!” — Steve Maraboli
265. “Look out of the window and take in the brightness from the sun. Forget the clouds and shadows of doubt and fear. Life awaits you in all its fullness; it’s another beautiful day. Good Morning!” — Ron Manchester
Check out these coffee quotes for more about this essential morning beverage!
Which of these good morning quotes will you wake up to?
These beautiful good morning quotes are meant to help you start your day with the right mindset and to truly have a good morning.
Pick one—or two—to remind yourself that each day is a chance to do something great.
Did you enjoy these good morning inspirational quotes?
Which morning quote resonated with you best?
Let us know in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share and inspire your friends and followers.
January 31, 2020 at 10:26 AM
No wonder this is the best place to see some new Good Morning Love Quote
Love to come here again and again.
June 4, 2019 at 12:11 AM
Thanks so much for these beautiful quotes. I keep on reading them again and again. I have shared them with my team and its improvement is noticeable. I admire your article.
Dr. Nikki Martinez
June 4, 2019 at 10:07 AM
Thank you for taking he time to share that with me. It really means a lot. You are very kind. – Dr. Nikki Martinez
June 3, 2019 at 1:46 AM
What an amazing quotes, I get some inspirations now. quotememes.com
Dr. Nikki Martinez
June 4, 2019 at 10:05 AM
Thank you for saying so. I genuinely appreciate it. – Dr. Nikki Martinez
March 6, 2019 at 1:31 AM
In order to motivate people in the morning, this article of yours is very dear to you. We hope that you will continue to post more like this in the future.
Dr. Nikki Martinez
March 7, 2019 at 8:23 PM
That is so kind of you to say. Thank you so much. -Dr. Nikki Martinez
October 13, 2018 at 8:42 AM
I have sent 2,3 messages from the above list to my friends and my wife. they love these quotes a lot. please keep upload such quotes. they are very heart touching
Dr. Nikki Martinez
March 7, 2019 at 8:24 PM
Thank much for saying so. I definitely will. – Dr. Nikki Martinez