For fans of horror movies, you will love these Twin Peaks quotes.
Twin Peaks is a psychological horror movie created in 1992 and directed by David Lynch.
The movie stars Sheryl Lee, Moira Kelly, and David Bowie, among others.
The movie is a dark horror movie based on the fictional murder of Teresa Banks and the last seven days in the life of the popular high school student Laura Palmer.
Following Teresa’s murder, the FBI and local police cannot solve the murder, and an FBI agent even disappears as we get the sense that something evil is in this town.
A year later, we start following the last seven days of Laura Palmer, where the evil that caused Teresa’s murder starts affecting Laura’s life.
Set in the fictional town of Twin Peaks, the movie failed at the US box office but ended up being a hit in Japan.
Check out these Twin Peaks quotes to see if you would enjoy this horror movie.
We also have a collection of scary horror movie quotes if you enjoy this article.
Memorable Twin Peaks quotes
You will remember this set of quotes from the movie.
1. “I AM the muffin.” — Laura
2. “What does Bob say?” — Harold Smith
3. “You always hurt the ones you love.” — James
4. “You’re lucky I’m not wasting you.” — Sheriff Cable
5. “There are pages torn out! That is real, Harold!” — Laura
6. “Nowhere… fast. And you’re not coming.” — Laura Palmer
7. “Don’t take the ring Laura!” — Special Agent Dale Cooper
8. “It was a dream! We live inside a dream!” — Phillip Jeffries
9. “Can you tell me what their names were?” — Special Agent Dale Cooper
10. “Sir, your behavior is not funny. Your attitude is wasting the bureau’s valuable time.” — Desmond
Darker Twin Peaks quotes
This next set of quotes is from darker parts of the movie, which you will remember when you read them.
11. “That’s ok. I was having a bad dream anyway.” — Carl
12. “There’s no place left to go, is there, James?” — Laura Palmer
13. “Suffered some bumps on the old noggin, hey, Phil?” — Albert Rosenfeld
14. “Dad, is the engine on fire? It smells like something’s burning.” — Laura Palmer
15. “I haven’t seen you since I was thrown out of One Eyed Jacks.” — Laura Palmer
16. “Hey! Where were you for the last hour? I’ve been looking all over for you.” — Bobby Briggs
17. “That really was something with the dancing girl, wasn’t it? What exactly did all that mean?” — Sam Stanley
18. “You know, Agent Desmond, I figure this whole office, furniture included, is worth $27,000.” — Sam Stanley
19. “The man behind the mask is looking for the book with the pages torn out. He is going towards the hiding place.” — Mrs. Tremond’s Grandson
20. “Lately, I’ve been filled with the knowledge that the killer will strike again. But because it is just a feeling, I am powerless to stop it.” — Special Agent Dale Cooper
Bad decisions lead to bad experiences
Throughout the movie, we see how Laura’s bad decisions are taking her down a destructive path.
Unfortunately, she keeps going down a consistently darker path.
Please share these Twin Peaks quotes and lines with your horror-loving friends and family for a psychological scare!
Post any comments in the comment section below.