Untamed quotes are most inspiring and motivational.
So, we have created a collection of such quotes to impress you.
There are five quotes sections, each containing specific untamed quotes.
However, before heading to the quotes, let’s talk about some of the most aggressive and untamed animals.
Most aggressive and untamed animals
There are over a million species of animals on our planet.
Each member of the kingdom Animalia is aggressive to some extent, especially when it comes to mating or protecting young ones.
But some of these animals exhibit aggressive natures throughout their life span.
Hence, taming such animals isn’t possible in most cases.
Here are the five most aggressive and untamed animals.
- Polar Bear
- Saltwater Crocodile
- Cape Buffalo
Rhinos are among the most aggressive animals found in Africa.
The unpredictable behavior of this animal makes it an extremely dangerous beast.
Also, it isn’t possible to tame a rhinoceros.
Apparently, the hippopotamus is reputed to be lazy.
However, they are also among the most aggressive and untamed animals.
It is a fearless monster, ready to take on anyone.
3. Polar Bear
A polar bear is another powerful and aggressive animal.
Since their habitat is away from human civilizations, you might not have heard of a polar bear attacking humans.
But polar bears are still untamable animals.
4. Saltwater Crocodile
This particular beast is a sure threat to humans and other species of animals.
It is loaded with enormous power and strength.
It can even knock down large animals like water buffalo.
5. Cape Buffalo
An average-sized cape buffalo weighs over 1.5 tons.
These buffalos don’t spare anyone entering their territory.
This animal fearlessly attacks humans and may cause death.
This is why the cape buffalo is untamable.
Take a moment and read through our untamed quotes and sayings.
Top 10 untamed quotes
Here, we have curated the top 10 untamed quotes. These are also short, so you will enjoy reading and sharing.
1. “Leave no stone untamed.” — Euripides
2. “A fly is as untamable as a hyena.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “You are too free and untamable to be labeled.” — Steve Pavlina
4. “Curiosity is a quest for wisdom on untamed grounds.” — Wes Fesler
5. “A wild, untamed youth learns nobility through art.” — Jacques d’Amboise
6. “The hearts can’t be blamed if they choose to stay untamed.” — Nishtha Goswami
7. “She had always been drawn to the untamed, wild things of the world.” — Sarah J. Maas
8. “It’s dangerous faith in our untamed Savior that leads us to the joy we crave.” — Randy Alcorn
9. “The dreamer’s untamed eye sees beyond the illusions to the heart of what is real.” — Bryant H. McGill
10. “Mandelstam; his gift and the untamable nature of it, was like a thorn in Stalin’s brain.” — Christian Wiman
You will also enjoy our article on boo quotes.
Untamed quotes for Instagram
The untamed quotes listed below are ideal for sharing via different social media platforms, especially Instagram. So, let’s see what we got here.
11. “I love wild; it’s pure, calm, and untamed.” — Unknown
12. “The waves forever rolling to the land are too far-traveled and untamable to be familiar.” — Henry David Thoreau
13. “Almost every person, from childhood, has been touched by the untamed beauty of wildflowers.” — Lady Bird Johnson
14. “Release your majestic mind, embrace your untamed inner spirit. Break free from captivity, avoid society. You were born to be free.” — Melanie
15. “There is no beast, no rush of fire, like woman so untamed. She calmly goes her way where even panthers would be shamed.” — Aristophanes
16. “After I did Untamed Heart I wanted to do a film that was outrageous. I really wanted to do, you know, a performance. I don’t want to allow my image to rule the choices that I make.” — Christian Slater
17. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” — Paulo Coelho
18. “Always complainin’ about the routine and the mundane. But let me stop to remind y’all bout one thing: Come hell or high water you can count on the sun always shinin’ in its untamed glory.” — Phonte
19. “Playing music for as long as I had been playing music and then getting a shot at making a record and at having an audience and stuff, it’s just like an untamed force… a different kind of energy.” — Eddie Vedder
20. “He was her male counterpart: his domain was the city, hers the wilderness; his was the sun, hers the moon; his the domesticated flocks, hers the wild, untamed animals; he was the god of music, she was the inspiration for round dances on the mountains.” — Jean Shinoda Bolen
Aggressive and strong untamed quotes
These strong untamed quotes are specifically listed in this section due to their aggressive tone. Quotes like these can also boost your morale.
21. “Wild hearts can’t be tamed.” — Unknown
22. “Nothing stays untamed if there’s one to tame it.” — Willson Breck
23. “Perhaps of all our untamed quadrupeds, the fox has obtained the widest and most familiar reputation.” — Henry David Thoreau
24. “Social monocultures suppress the wild growth that is possible in the untamed forest of innovation without limits.” — Bryant H. McGill
25. “Alas, Postumus, the fleeting years slip by, nor will piety give any stay to wrinkles and pressing old age and untamable death.” — Horace
26. “The oceans were our America: they reached farther than any prairie, untamed as on the first day of creation. Nobody owned them.” — Carsten Jensen
27. “He was like some wild, untamed creature that you could keep and feed for a time, but in the end, you knew you’d have to let it go for its own sake as well as yours.” — Sherrilyn Kenyon
28. “Parents are untamed, excessive, potentially troublesome creatures; charming to be with for a time, in the main they must lead their own lives, independent and self-employed, with companions of their own age and selection.” — Rose Macaulay
29. “The problem with the emotions is not that they are untamed forces or vestiges of our animal past; it is that they were designed to propagate copies of the genes that built them rather than to promote happiness, wisdom, or moral values.” — Steven Pinker
30. “So, even in the midst of craziness and exhaustion and life-changing chaos, I was filled with peace and the sweet knowledge that I was walking the path my Goddess wanted me on. Not that that path was smooth and pothole free. But still, it was my path, and like me, it was bound to be unique.” — Untamed P. C. Cast
Untamed quotes for every occasion
You can share these untamed quotes with everyone. And you don’t even need to look for a special occasion while sharing these quotes.
31.“Nothing is so wonderful than watching free and untamed horses.” — Unknown
32. “I do not know much about gods; but I think that the river Is a strong brown god—sullen, untamed and intractable.” — T. S. Eliot
33. “Its untamed voice is still heard above the tinkling of the forge… It remains to remind us of aboriginal nature.” — Henry David Thoreau
34. “There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.” — Alison Lohman
35. “Untamed passion basically results in bad writing or bad polemics, which so many writers and public intellectuals are vulnerable to.” — Pankaj Mishra
36. “Some books shake you by the shoulders while others steal your heart. In “Untamed” Glennon does both at the exact same time.” — Brene Brown
37. “Why not still proceed over the untamed yet obedient element? What can stop the determined heart and resolved will of man.” — Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
38. “In their overestimation of the role of civilization, the humanists misunderstand the primary forces of the world of primitive human drives with their untamable violence.” — Stefan Zweig
39. “My hair is a wild, untamable beast! I like letting it grow; my bangs grow whatever way they want and I kind of follow their rule. So side bangs, poof bangs — it’s kind of unpredictable.” — Victoria Legrand
40. “Once again…Rick Bass draws us into his magical human worlds, rendered urgently by a hypnotic prose that tracks a parallel and untamed natural world, often with a trace of loss and always patrolled by unmistakable decency. He is a master of this form.” — Doug Peacock
Some other untamed quotes that you might like
Here are some other untamed quotes that are amazing enough to inspire you.
41. “Roaming through the wild, untamed and powerful.” — Unknown
42. “Yet the indefinable, untamed quality of her spirit remained. Yes, it was Torina.” — Victoria Hanley
43. “Untamed will liberate women — emotionally, spiritually, and physically. It’s phenomenal.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
44. “Making that statement of ‘I’m not afraid to be untamed. It’s just kind of the marriage of those two things.” — Jillian Hervey
45. “Madness, in its wild, untamable words, proclaims its own meaning; in its chimeras, it utters its secret truth.” — Michel Foucault
46. “I took a day to search for God, and found Him not. But as I trod by rocky ledge, through woods untamed, Just where one scarlet lily flamed, I saw His footprint in the sod.” — Bliss Carman
47. “What to some may seem like a family tree grown wild and untamed is actually a mighty oak that has weathered life’s many storms and can still put out a rare and beautiful blossom like Tori.” — Kevyn Aucoin
48. “To see ten thousand animals untamed and not branded with the symbols of human commerce is like scaling an unconquered mountain for the first time, or like finding a forest without roads or footpaths, or the blemish of an axe.” — Beryl Markham
49. “What boy my age didn’t dream of fleeing the well-tended lawn and lamp-lit street for the untamed wilderness, where grand adventure awaited on the other side of the horizon, where the stars burned undimmed in the velvet sky above his head and the virgin ground lay untrodden beneath his feet.” — Rick Yancey
50. “The world looks with some awe upon a man who appears unconcernedly indifferent to home, money, comfort, rank, or even power and fame. The world feels not without a certain apprehension, that here is someone outside its jurisdiction; someone before whom its allurements may be spread in vain; someone strangely enfranchised, untamed, untrammeled by convention, moving independent of the ordinary currents of human action.” — Winston Churchill
Which of these untamed quotes is your favorite?
Once you have gone through our list of untamed quotes, finding your favorite one won’t be that difficult.
If you have found one, share it with us by commenting in the section below.
Also, don’t hesitate to share these untamed quotes and sayings with your friends and family via social media platforms.