Below, I give you the ultimate list to encourage you and keep you moving forward.
Explore our complete collection of motivational quotes here.
Motivational Quotes About Working Towards Your Biggest Goals
1. “Be careful of what you dream and expect in life. You might just get it.” ― Manoj Arora, Dream On
2. “The only way your dream will never come true is if you choose not to listen to it.” ― Michelle Muriel, Essie’s Roses
3. “What are you prepared to give for your dream? If it is not everything…stop pipe dreaming.” ― T.F. Hodge
4. “The excitement of dreams coming true is beyond the description of words.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
5. “When it comes to what you really want in life. Don’t take no for an answer. Take no for a question and Go for it!” ― Bernard Kelvin Clive
6. “If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small.” ― Alex Haditaghi
7. “The true cost of following your dreams isn’t what you sacrifice when you chase them; it’s what you lose when you don’t.” ― Simon S. Tam
8. “Your true passions will rise you up before the sun, to pick you up where you left off long after the moon went to bed.” ― Connie Kerbs
9. “Patience is not passive waiting. Patience is active acceptance of the process required to attain your goals and dreams.” ― Ray A. Davis
10. “It’s very hard to have ideas. It’s very hard to put yourself out there, it’s very hard to be vulnerable, but those people who do that are the dreamers, the thinkers and the creators. They are the magic people of the world.” ― Amy Poehler
You will also enjoy our article on badass quotes.
Motivational quotes about success and dreams
11. “You can have all your heart’s desires.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
12. “Love yourself and dream bigger.” ― Teresa Collins
13. “Live in your dream. Refuse to wake up until it is completely over. Then dream again.” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
14. “Let money follow your dreams. Don’t let your dreams follow money.” ― E’yen A. Gardner
15. “It is the possibility of the dream, which quickens my spirit to take action.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
16. “Let loose your imagination and begin to create everything that’s given to you before the foundations of the earth. Dream like never before.” ― Euginia Herlihy
17. “If your steps are smaller than your dreams, you should increase your walking speed by hard work.” ― Vivek Saliya
18. “You have enough to create what you want.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
19. “Some people spend the best part of their lives living the dreams of others” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
You will also enjoy our article on dream quotes.
Motivational quotes about change in your life
20. “Every dream is the beginning of a new life in your thoughts..” ― Munia Khan
21. “Dreams don’t come true, they are true.” ― Brian Spellman, If the Mind Fits, Shrink It
22. “When reality hurts, make sure to soar above the dream-stained sky!” ― Munia Khan
23. “When you are backed up by a convincing dream, meticulous planning, and 100% execution, you are bound to be victorious.” ― Vishwas Chavan
24. “Allow your dream to start from the lowest level, let it develop, and let it grow in a reasonable pace because there is no room for cutting corners.” ― Euginia Herlihy
25. “We are all blessed with different dreams, and our duty is to share those dreams with others, not envy one another.” ― Euginia Herlihy
26. “May you have a determined spirit, willpower, and a great passion for the accomplishment of your dreams.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
27. “Stay committed to your visions and dreams.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
28. “Those not chasing their dreams should stay out of the way of those who are.” ― Tim Fargo
29. “You are worthy of your wildest dreams.” ― Nicole Guillaume
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of planning quotes to help you take control of your life.
Motivational quotes about life and fear
30. “Whatever you do, don’t wait to start those dreams.” ― Richie Norton
31. “Never allow reality to get in the way of your dreams.” ― Mark W. Boyer
32. “Sometimes my dream seems the stupidest thing in the world. Sometimes it is a secret treasure in my pocket.” ― Anya Parrish, Damage
33. “A small dream leads to a big idea and endless opportunity…..!” ― M.H. Rakib
34. “To accelerate success, we must get as close to our dreams as possible as soon as possible.” ― Richie Norton
35. “To spend your life living in fear, never exploring your dreams is cruel.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
36. “To have a dream is a do or die, so you have to persuade it with patience; you must have a room for challenges and a room for criticisms.” ― Euginia Herlihy
37. “It’s not wrong to have dreams; in fact, to achieve anything in this world, you must have dreams” ― AmmaBhagwan
38. “You must dream your life with great care. Instead of living it as merely an amusement.” ― Arthur Cravan
39. “If I want more, I need to go and get it, demand it, take hold of it with all my might, and do the best I can with it.” ― Marchetta Melina
40. “To dream is to have your own world you created in your mind, but you have to unleash that world to the real world for everyone to benefit from it and also for your own benefit to grow and succeed.” ― Euginia Herlihy
41. “Never believe that you are anything less than extraordinary.” ― Kaiden Blake
Don’t forget to check out these purple quotes to gain some inspiration from fashion.
Motivational quotes about work and passion
42. “Passion is the desire to do something with fervor. It is the certainty that one is going to accomplish their dreams.” ― Subhan Zein
43. “Don’t let the walls fall down and crash your dreams. Build more walls up as you succeed.” ― Laci Midgley
44. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” — Colin Powell
45. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” — Harriet Tubman
46. “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, and dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.” —Edgar Allan Poe
47. “Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama
48. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
49. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” — A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
50. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
Motivational quotes about dreams and goals
51. “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” — Jesse Owens
52. “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” — Henry David Thoreau
53. “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” — James Dean
54. “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” — Oscar Wilde
55. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” — Carl Sandburg
56. “Yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.” — Khalil Gibran
57. “Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.” — Carl Jung
58. “I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” — Mike Tyson
59. “Dreams are necessary to life.” — Anais Nin
Motivational quotes about failure
60. “Be a dreamer. If you don’t know how to dream, you’re dead.” — Jim Valvano
61. “Let every mockery, every failure, be a source of inspiration for you to reach for greatness, and that greatness will silence your critics.” — Ajaero Tony Martins
62. “Never be ashamed! There’s some who will hold it against you, but they are not worth bothering with.” — J.K. Rowling
63. “Like success, failure is many things to many people. With positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, and a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order to prepare to try again.” — W. Clement Stone
64. “Press on. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.” — Ray Kroc
65. “Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” — Mary Kay Ash
66. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” — Helen Keller
67. “Chase the vision, not the money. The money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh
68. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs
69. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” — Seth Godin
Motivational quotes about not giving up
70. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say, ‘Wow, that was an adventure,’ not, ‘Wow, I sure felt safe.'” — Tom Preston-Werner
71. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: Know your product better than anyone. Know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” — Dave Thomas
72. “Small business isn’t for the faint of heart. It’s for the brave, the patient, and the persistent. It’s for the overcomer.” — Unknown
73. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” — Walter Cronkite
74. “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.” — Venus Williams
75. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that.” — Nolan Bushnell
76. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” — Maya Angelou
77. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” — Jeff Bezos
78. “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” — Nelson Mandela
79. “All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.” — Jack Kerouac
Motivational quotes about courage
80. “All men of action are dreamers.” — James Huneker
81. “As long as a man stands in his own way, everything seems to be in his way.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
82. “Dream and give yourself permission to envision a you that you choose to be.” — Joy Page
83. “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it!” — Goethe
84. “There are those who look at things the way they are and ask, ‘Why?’ I dream of things that never were, and ask, ‘why not?’” — Robert Kennedy
85. “Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.” — Anais Nin
86. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” — Les Brown
87. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
88. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” — George Bernard Shaw
89. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” — Michael John Bobak
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of magic quotes about the power of the unseen.
Motivational quotes about confidence
90. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” — Thomas Jefferson
91. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” — Anatole France
92. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
93. “If you genuinely want something, don’t wait for it–teach yourself to be impatient.” — Gurbaksh Chahal
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of passion quotes expressing the love of things you’re interested in.
94. “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” — Pamela Vaull Starr
95. “It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting.” — Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Alchemist quotes that will inspire you to follow your destiny.
96. “Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” — Henry David Thoreau
97. “The end of wisdom is to dream high enough not to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” — William Faulkner
98. “I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.” — Patrick Henry
99. “No one has ever achieved anything from the smallest to the greatest unless the dream was dreamed first.” — Laura Ingalls Wilder
100. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.” — Lanston Hughes
More motivational quotes and sayings
101. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” — Jim Rohn
102. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” — Michele Ruiz
103. “If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got.” — Anonymous
104. “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
105. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” — Chris Grosser
106. “The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” — Unknown
107. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” — Oscar Wilde
108. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” — John D. Rockefeller
109. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — Lolly Daskal
110. “No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.” ― Jaymin Shah
Motivational quotes to inspire you to chase your goals
111. “What is considered impossible is someone else’s opinion. What is possible is my decision.” ―
112. “Positive thinking is powerful thinking. If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, start thinking you have the power to achieve those things.” ―
113. “Success works as a cycle – growth and contraction, balancing and unbalancing – all while you’re encountering hurdles that get higher and higher over time.” ―
114. “When you find yourself in the thickness of pursuing a goal or dream, stop only to rest. Momentum builds success.” ―
115. “Believe in your greatness. Because what you believe is what you become.” ―
116. “It takes heart to battle great challenges, great faith to be victorious over them.” ―
117. “It is not speed that matters, it’s persistence.” ―
118. “You can turn all your imaginations and dreams into tangible products if only you will invest your time into working hard to achieve that.” ―
119. “Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations but about your unfulfilled potential.” ― Pope John XXIII
120. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” ― Oprah Winfrey
Motivational Quotes To Encourage You To Put More Effort Despite The Failure
121. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” — Charles Darwin
122. “Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.” — Albert Einstein
123. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” —Thomas Edison
124. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” — Napoleon Hill
125. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” — Robert Collier
Are You Feeling Motivated?
Motivation can be tricky because it comes and goes easily.
But the good news is that motivation is something you can create and not just something you have or don’t.
When you need a bit of encouragement, reread through this list of quotes.
Let us know which one is your favorite in the comments, and share it with your friends on social media to help motivate them as well.
In the comments below, tell us which quote motivated you the most.
Check out these related lifestyle articles:
These inspirational quotes about breaking your limits will help you answer a few questions that could change the course of your life!
Responsibility represents a key attribute for men, women, and children, one that is fine-tuned over an extended period of time and tested constantly.
Your mindset is your most powerful tool, and the best thing you can do with it is to remind yourself of all the good in your life each morning using positive affirmations.
Don’t let a busy schedule destroy your relationship—not just with your significant other but also with your connection with yourself.
Check out these related quote articles:
Chasing your dreams is a journey that will not be fast or easy. Learn how to develop the mindset that will let you really chase your dreams and get it!
These motivational quotes with pictures will help push you to keep moving forward.
Achieving success can feel impossible sometimes, but these dedication quotes are sure to inspire you.
These wise and moving determination quotes are here to encourage you to push through challenges and ultimately, achieve your goal.