These What If…? quotes open the door to new possibilities in the MCU. Share one of your “what if” ideas in the comments below.
What If…? Is an animated anthology series based on the Marvel Comics. The series is about the exploration of alternate timelines or alternate realities within the Marvel Universe.
It features a multiverse where the defining moments of MCU as we know it never happens but instead take a different course of reality.
The masterful writing and brilliant animation of these series gave life to many of the “what ifs” the franchise’s fans had in mind.
It follows the event of the creation of the multiverse in the series Loki with each episode opening another universe or reality you can enjoy and wonder about.
Here are some of the most exciting and memorable What If…? quotes you will surely enjoy.
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of the greatest Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings quotes.
What If…? quotes from The Watcher
1. “Time. Space. Reality. It’s more than a linear path. It’s a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question, ‘What if?’” — The Watcher
2. “One life, one choice, one moment can destroy the entire universe.” — The Watcher
3. “Meddling with time and events only leads to more destruction.” — The Watcher
4. “These are my stories. I observe all that transpires here, but I do not, cannot, will not interfere. For I am the Watcher.” — The Watcher
5. “The galaxy, to your eyes, a hundred billion points of light. But where you see light, I see worlds and the countless stories that fill them. But in a Multiverse of infinite possibility, is your destiny determined by your nature or by the nature of your world?” — The Watcher
6. “More than battles won or lost, it’s relationships that truly define a hero. The people who shape them, their stories.” — The Watcher
7. “In this universe, as in every other, hope never dies. As long as someone keeps their good eye on the bigger picture.” — The Watcher
8. “Humanity, so eager, so willing to face the impossible, yet blind to the bigger picture.” — The Watcher
9. “Heroes are not born, they’re forged in darkness. Shaped in battle. Defined by sacrifice.” — The Watcher
10. “Heroes are never really gone. They live forever. As do the ones they inspire to carry on the fight.” — The Watcher
11. “Every journey has a beginning, but change one step along the way, and you could end up at a very different destination.” — The Watcher
12. “Even in the darkest of times, humans will give all to save their planet. Even if it might bring an end to the universe.” — The Watcher
13. “Her one choice gave birth to a whole new history and gave the multiverse a new hero.” — The Watcher
14. “What if the best of intentions has very strange consequences?” — The Watcher
What If…? quotes from T’Challa
15. “No treasure is worth as much as the good that can be done with it.” — T’Challa
16. “Where I come from, history has never looked kindly on those who lock men in cages.” — T’Challa
17. “Sometimes the best weapon in your arsenal is just a good argument.” — T’Challa
18. “Power, unearned, can be a very volatile force. It’ll get the best of you, eventually.” — T’Challa
19. “In my culture, death is not the end. They are still with us, as long as we do not forget them.” — T’Challa
20. “A ravager never flies solo.” — T’Challa
What If…? quotes from Peggy Carter
21. “You’re more than the suit. The suit is nothing without the man inside.” — Peggy Carter
22. “You owe me more than that. You owe me a dance.” — Peggy Carter
23. “Who needs a plan? I have a shield.” — Peggy Carter
24. “We all have someone fighting for us. Would be nice if we could fight for them.” — Peggy Carter
25. “The war is out there, Colonel, not in here. If we’re going to win, it won’t be with me stuck behind a desk.” — Peggy Carter
26. “Don’t tell me the American playboy needs help pushing buttons.” — Peggy Carter
What If…? quotes from Coulson
27. “He’s a Caucasian male, mid 20’s with really great hair.” — Coulson
28. “Wow, even while rotting he smells like lavender.” — Coulson
29. “Is that a beeper from the 90s?” — Coulson
What If…? quotes from Nick Fury
30. “Hope. It’s all about hope.” — Nick Fury
31. “It’s weird, but I also have a space corpse that looks like a Chippendales dancer rotting on the next table over.” — Nick Fury
32. “Then you should know I’m not afraid of a big swing.” — Nick Fury
33. “The Avengers were always meant to be more than a team. They were an idea, the affirmation of humanity’s need to believe that in our darkest hour, we will find our heroes.” — Nick Fury
What If…? quotes from Peter Parker
34. “New York! Home of the Mets, the Chrysler Building, those ladies from Sex and the City, and now, the zombie apocalypse!” — Peter Parker
35. “You’re never more vulnerable than when you’re in your birthday suit.” — Peter Parker
36. “Awesome! Global crisis solved. High-fives all around guys.” — Peter Parker
37. “Uh, splitting up? Do you guys just not have horror movies in Wakanda?” — Peter Parker
38. “But my Aunt May says…used to say, that if we don’t keep smiling when they can’t, then we might as well just be gone too.” — Peter Parker
Which of these What If…? quotes is your favorite?
The series features episodes that will completely blow the minds of any marvel fanatic. Imagine a universe where The Avengers don’t exist and Loki becomes the ruler of earth fighting side by side with Nick Fury or a universe where Dr. Strange was consumed with grief and tried to bend the absolute truth to resurrect Palmer only to fail and destroy the entire universe and grieve alone with nothingness.
These are some of the most awesome episodes in the series that Marvel fans will not forget. The series gained positive approval from viewers worldwide because of its imaginative writing and comic-style animation, which greatly added appeal to the show.
After reading these What If…? quotes and sayings, you probably should rewatch some more Marvel movies in your free time.
December 8, 2021 7:00 AM EST