Relive a childhood classic with these 101 Dalmatians quotes.
Classic, lovable characters and a suspenseful story sailed 101 Dalmatians into the sea of the greatest Disney movies ever made.
It was so popular that since its original release in 1961, there have been two remakes of the movie and two sequels in the series, for a total of five Dalmatians pictures.
It also inspired a few different TV series’; one aired in the late 90s and the other in 2020.
Tell us your favorite 101 Dalmatians quote in the comments section below!
You may also enjoy reading these related articles:
Why you should read 101 Dalmatians quotes
Apart from being a funny and heartwarming tale, there are numerous moral lessons in 101 Dalmatians
Reading 101 Dalmatians quotes reminds us of those important moral lessons, such as perseverance, loyalty, and the value of friendship.
Many don’t know that the movie is based on the 1956 novel by Dodie Smith, One Hundred and One Dalmatians.
It was then turned into an animated film and release and was released by Walt Disney Productions in 1961.
101 Dalmatians tells the story of a litter of Dalmatian puppies kidnapped by the villainous Cruella de Vil, who wants to turn them into fur coats.
The iconic scene of the puppies escaping from Cruella’s grasp and the image of the spotted dogs have become instantly recognizable to generations of viewers.
101 Dalmatians was also a tremendous technical achievement for its time.
It was produced using a new Xerox process that allowed the animators to transfer the drawings directly onto the animation cels, giving the film a unique and distinctive look.
The movie features many memorable characters, some for their sweet and endearing nature and others for their villainous ways.
The most memorable characters include:
- Cruella De Vil
Enjoy these fun, nostalgic quotes from 101 Dalmatians!
Cruella De Vil quotes from the 1996 101 Dalmatians film
She’s the glamorous villain that we love to hate! Here are the best Cruella De Vil quotes from the 1996 101 Dalmatians film.
1. “I love the smell of near extinction!” — Cruella De Vil
2. “My faith in your limited intelligence is momentarily restored.” — Cruella De Vil
3. “We lose more women to marriage than war, famine, and disease.” — Cruella De Vil
4. “Darling, red isn’t your color. Give me the hat. Give me the hat, or you will become a hat.” — Cruella De Vil
5. “I live for fur; I worship fur. After all, is there a woman in all this wretched world who doesn’t?” — Cruella De Vil
101 Dalmatians quotes from the 1996 film
These 101 Dalmatians quotes from the 1996 film portray some of the funniest and most memorable moments.
6. “I thought we liked stripes this year.” — Frederick
7. “Fools aren’t born, Pongo; pretty girls make them in their spare time.” — Roger
8. “Look, this time tomorrow night, it’s all over. We get our boodle; we’ll be out of here before you can say dead puppies. Now go to sleep.” — Jasper
9. “Where was? I was not splashing about in the pond. You’ve infuriated the old bag, and if we don’t get those puppies back, it is quite literally our heads!” — Jasper
10. “I’ll be honest with you, mate. This job is fast losing its charm. The housing stinks, the food’s lousy, the lavatory facilities are appalling, and so far, we haven’t made as much as one quid.” — Horace
Cruella De Vil quotes from the 1961 One Hundred and One Dalmatians film
Classic doesn’t mean old and boring! Enjoy these Curella De Vil quotes from the 1961 One Hundred and One Dalmatians film
11. “Miserable darling, as usual, perfectly wretched.” — Cruella De Vil
12. “We’ll find the little mongrels if it takes till next Christmas. Now get going!” — Cruella De Vil
13. “Oh, well, in that case, I’ll take them all. The whole litter. Just name your price, dear.” — Cruella De Vil
14. “Anita, don’t be ridiculous. You can’t possibly afford to keep them. You can scarcely afford to feed yourselves.” — Cruella De Vil
15. “Alright, keep the little beasts for all I care! Do what you want with them! Drown them! But I warn you, Anita, we’re through!” — Cruella De Vil
One Hundred and One Dalmatians quotes from the dogs
From arguably some of the best characters, enjoy these One Hundred and One Dalmatians quotes from the dogs!
16. “I’m not sleepy. I’m hungry.” — Rolly
17. “She’s gonna make coats out of us!” — Spotty
18. “We’ll all roll in the soot! We’ll all be Labradors!” — Pongo
19. “But I am just the same. I’m so hungry I could eat a whole elephant.” — Rolly
20. “That witch. That devil woman. She wants our puppies. That’s all she’s after.” — Perdita
One Hundred and One Dalmatians quotes from Horace and Jasper
These absent-minded oafs brought plenty of excitement to the story. Here are One Hundred and One Dalmatians quotes from Horace and Jasper.
21. “You couldn’t get half a dozen coats out of the whole kaboodle.” — Jasper
22. “I don’t like it, Jasper. One more pinch and they’ll throw the keys away.” — Horace
23. “Aw, please, miss. Have pity, will you? Can’t we see the rest of the show first?” — Jasper
24. “All right! Guzzle the whole works, and I hope it gives ya collywobbles, that’s what!” — Horace
25. “Say now, Horace, that’s just what they did! Dogs is always paintin’ ’emselves black!” — Jasper
A movie you can re-watch over and over
For kids and adults alike, 101 Dalmatians proves to be a film that never gets old.
First and foremost, the movie is an enjoyable and entertaining experience.
The story is heartwarming, funny, and engaging, and the characters are lovable and memorable.
For those who grew up watching 101 Dalmatians, re-watching the movie can bring back fond childhood memories and provide a sense of nostalgia.
Plus, 101 Dalmatians is a family-friendly movie that people of all ages can enjoy.
Watching the movie together can provide a fun bonding experience for family members.
Tell us your favorite 101 Dalmatians quote in the comments below!
If you liked reading these quotes from 101 Dalmatians, share them now by clicking the Share button!